5 (11.1%)
Jaydc
6 (13.3%)
Ikke
3 (6.7%)
Lights
10 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc  (Read 1186 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 09:33:17 PM »
I never make any list  :( lol

but if I had 2 choose, I'd say Lights.Mother fucker actually admited 2 sucking dick. Honestly, no mater how annoying a mother fucker is, you CAN'T come back from that.

like on the foreal?

where was this?

He did it a long time ago on his original account, he was either banned temp or he deleted his account and restarted a new 1. He created a huge influx of threads against Sikotic to get the attention away from the post. He said something like "Anyone else sucking Dick 4 thizz" or some shit.His ass never recovered, and any postes who liked him before pretty much stayed clear until it died down. lol

Cali Climate

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2009, 11:03:28 PM »
Well,I did lie to looney because no, I dont take him seriously. I never had to backpeddle, I could still woop his little ass, and pretty much anyone here could. Thing is, a little coward chink like him would bring his homies, and that shit I'm not down with. If you cant fight one on one like a man, you dont deserve respect.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2009, 11:12:48 PM »
Why isn't that little dick asian gang banger on the list??

cus he made the thread

lol, who da fuck is your faggot ass?

im not on the list because i dont deserve to be the list. these guys make 10+ threads  daily about their lives  like anyone gives a fuck, if they get clowned on 20+
looney... the board thinks you're a chump...

you him and ag are pretty much on the same level

LMAO so then where do you stand brah?

that's something you'll never understand. you're stuck in a shitty state that you're to ashamed to even speak of, californians rule the world kid
i can name 10 people off the top of my head who dont live in cali

JAZ

« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2009, 01:31:39 AM »
i always kinda liked Looney.

Blasphemy

« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2009, 10:14:56 AM »
Why isn't that little dick asian gang banger on the list??

cus he made the thread

lol, who da fuck is your faggot ass?

im not on the list because i dont deserve to be the list. these guys make 10+ threads  daily about their lives  like anyone gives a fuck, if they get clowned on 20+
looney... the board thinks you're a chump...

you him and ag are pretty much on the same level

LMAO so then where do you stand brah?

that's something you'll never understand. you're stuck in a shitty state that you're to ashamed to even speak of, californians rule the world kid
i can name 10 people off the top of my head who dont live in cali

You could name 10000s, the fact still stands Cali> anything else lol  8) Nothing like it here, Some wierd ass crazy shit always goes down 1 way or another. Going city by city, it gets very weird lol. City of Angels I believe takes the cake.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2009, 12:03:18 PM »
Well,I did lie to looney because no, I dont take him seriously. I never had to backpeddle, I could still woop his little ass, and pretty much anyone here could. Thing is, a little coward chink like him would bring his homies, and that shit I'm not down with. If you cant fight one on one like a man, you dont deserve respect.

nobody would of touched ur abercrombie and flip flop wearing ass. lol what a pussy u think my homies or anyone of that matter would  be worried that your coming? lol i was never planning on telling them, that shits embarrasing. "hey man, ima getdown with some body from an internet forum"  i dont know what you talk about with your friends when u kick it but i certainly dont talk about dubcc

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

AGeesta

« Reply #66 on: October 23, 2009, 12:05:47 PM »

nobody would of touched ur abercrombie and flip flop wearing ass. lol what a pussy u think my homies or anyone of that matter would  be worried that your coming? lol i was never planning on telling them, that shits embarrasing. "hey man, ima getdown with some body from an internet forum"  i dont know what you talk about with your friends when u kick it but i certainly dont talk about dubcc

liar, your friends posts here

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #67 on: October 23, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »

liar, your friends posts here

dogg, only you would be as pathetic to make that alias, you or bananas, cuz he let it be known on dubcc that hes a pussy

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2009, 12:15:28 PM »
he is a cool guy
he is not a chump like sikotic
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 12:20:08 PM by LIGHTS »

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #69 on: October 23, 2009, 12:29:29 PM »
he is a cool guy

i actually agree with lights. on the cool part. when i first came here i wasnt sure but now i see looney is an alright kid. better than most retards who post here.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2009, 01:18:58 PM »
okay y'all shoulda totally ended this topic 2pages ago.  bcuz this has turned out to be a buncha' ppl who don't know each othr tryna work shit out... again.  funny thing is we should all b friends, we have the same interest and we're all on here alot together but whatever it's all in fun.  but seriously tho, the biggest ho's gotta be Cham Click, Invincible, and Jaydc - they're all on here more than anybody else and have nothin but shit to say if they don't agree.  obviously i must not b that bad and whatever i have to say is respect (but may not be always liked but so what).  all i know is in all my post i have the frat boys from dubcc tryna discredit what i have to say at all times.  im not much for getting involved in this but since ppl are watching i might as well.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2009, 01:23:49 PM »
he is a cool guy

i actually agree with lights. on the cool part. when i first came here i wasnt sure but now i see looney is an alright kid. better than most retards who post here.
lights is and always stays a G

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2009, 01:24:14 PM »
has this board still no figured out that polls are irrelevant pieces of information?

one of every three Dubcc members has at least one other alias lol.

i'm not trying to say that AG isn't winning it clean, it could be that a lot of you voted for him, but the only logical way to do it is to have everybody just post their answer for reasons of fairness.

i mean guys like Elano have like 6 or 7 aliases, poor AG lol.

i can only imagine some other people lmao.

& Kick, lmfao at my name constantly on your mind, lol.

you have to be the biggest poser/hypocrite i've ever seen lmfao.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2009, 01:26:37 PM »
has this board still no figured out that polls are irrelevant pieces of information?

i'm not trying to say that AG isn't winning it clean, it could be that a lot of you voted for him, but the only logical way to do it is to have everybody just post their answer for reasons of fairness.

attention whore.... as in someone who actually gets the attention...
no one gives a fuck about elano's 10 aliases... cuz it grabs no one's attention

AGeesta

« Reply #74 on: October 23, 2009, 01:27:04 PM »

thanks for the truth

remember when Elaine was making those threads and you were winning by a long shot and there was no way people hated on you that much