Author Topic: to the bored ass loser who ordered pizzas to my address  (Read 1578 times)

Sparegeez

Re: to the bored ass loser who ordered pizzas to my address
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
Why would you assume someone from here ordered it? Is this forum such a big part of your life that the first thought that ran through your head was: "oh it must be those jokers from dubcc"

you can't front and say there aren't a bunch of pathetic losers on here like ag and petey who would pull something like this if they had my address

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 01:23:31 PM »
you have no idea what i got on you...

i could put your SS number up right now...timing is everything my chigga.

i got plans for you prettyboy.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 01:31:57 PM »
Why would you assume someone from here ordered it? Is this forum such a big part of your life that the first thought that ran through your head was: "oh it must be those jokers from dubcc"

cuz it was....no one who knows me in reality is lame enough to do something like that. and they used the name "shlomo", which isn't even my dads name. dumbfucks gave themselves away.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »
lmfao @ schlomo

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »

cuz it was....no one who knows me in reality is lame enough to do something like that. and they used the name "shlomo", which isn't even my dads name. dumbfucks gave themselves away.

Of course it was someone from DubCC. Even then, it could be any of dozens responsible, members or lurkers, because you were crazy enough to give out your real life info, drivers license or whatever it was.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 01:39:12 PM »
you have no idea what i got on you...

i could put your SS number up right now...timing is everything my chigga.

i got plans for you prettyboy.

really. your ugly ass kids got you pissed huh

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 01:41:33 PM »
lol at brandon and nik..............yall are too much,you have no idea how blessed I feel to be back...........

Sccit

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 01:54:00 PM »

Of course it was someone from DubCC. Even then, it could be any of dozens responsible, members or lurkers, because you were crazy enough to give out your real life info, drivers license or whatever it was.
\

i didnt give out any info, idiot. i posted up my drivers license with the info blacked out.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »
nik did it like me I posted my bus pass pic of me up that is what yall saw..............

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 02:01:53 PM »
Whats funny is, if that happened to anyone else here....they could narrow it down to 1 or 2 people that might not like them.  NIK has so many people to suspect lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2009, 02:03:42 PM »
datygo hows the kid homie?

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 02:12:34 PM »
Whats funny is, if that happened to anyone else here....they could narrow it down to 1 or 2 people that might not like them.  NIK has so many people to suspect lol

Be easier for him 2 list who doesn't hate him/or doesn't give a fuck.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »
honestly, the whole NIK beef was funny for about 30 seconds. Once people started doing gay shit like this it just showed how much of fucking internet nerd losers you are. I mean come on, nik is a fag and all, but yall have no lives and are just as bad as him.

Cali Climate

« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2009, 02:15:15 PM »
I'm pretty sure it was young prince who did it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 02:16:42 PM »
honestly, the whole NIK beef was funny for about 30 seconds. Once people started doing gay shit like this it just showed how much of fucking internet nerd losers you are. I mean come on, nik is a fag and all, but yall have no lives and are just as bad as him.

That just made me laugh lol