Author Topic: to the bored ass loser who ordered pizzas to my address  (Read 1573 times)

the ghost

Re: to the bored ass loser who ordered pizzas to my address
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2009, 10:12:24 AM »
*COUGH* ROCCO

It might be.  You know he was pissed that he wasn't invited to the infamous Police station truck fight.

Cali Climate

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2009, 10:13:21 AM »
*COUGH* ROCCO

It might be.  You know he was pissed that he wasn't invited to the infamous Police station truck fight.

PLUS HE ORIGINALLY HAD A CRUSH ON FLOYDNESS WHEN HE FIRST INTRODUCED HER TO LOLIOR YEARS AGO..PAYBACK FROM WAY BACK.

Sikotic™

« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2009, 01:31:53 PM »
*COUGH* ROCCO

PLUS HE ORIGINALLY HAD A CRUSH ON FLOYDNESS WHEN HE FIRST INTRODUCED HER TO LOLIOR YEARS AGO..PAYBACK FROM WAY BACK.
The pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2009, 01:34:51 PM »
Naw.  I actually think that the Roc has his head on straight.  He must feel like you do when you go out with a group of homies and one of them gets drunk and starts picking fights with bigger groups and you have to back him up even though you are pissed about it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2009, 01:35:39 PM »
people know i dont give a fuck about posting this shit and send it to me. ill put it like this, it is an unlikely source

if you put it like that, i'm sure NIK knows lol.

i mean, NIK, you do know everybody you've ever sent pictures of your mother to, right?

haha seriously it shouldn't be that hard to narrow down.  Haha who the fuck sends pics of their mom to their friends?  haha that shit is so fucking weird.

Bro...dude, check out this picture of my mom.  Pretty cool huh?  Oh check this one out!

LOL! exactly, he's gotta know.

It's more likely that it's someone with access to her facebook.  I give NIK more credit than he send people pics of his mom.

ohh, wow, never crossed my mind.