Author Topic: San Francisco People  (Read 1261 times)

Sparegeez

Re: San Francisco People
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2009, 05:56:28 PM »
but yeah if youre going to live in frisco, expect to spend a lot of money and be around a lot of asians

you stay saying that, it's like that's all you think about the bay.. "hellaa asians watch out"

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2009, 10:09:25 PM »
I'm moving to San Francisco next month for my job, and I was wondering if people from the area could give me some recommendation. Great places to eat, visit, bars, good emelentary schools, fun kids stuff, nice place to live, places to avoid. Let it all air out. Thanks
beware, the oakland bay bridge is almost falling down! It is like rotting away, and they're links missing in the structure!!
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Herbal_Life

« Reply #17 on: October 15, 2009, 08:14:09 AM »
I LOVE FRESNO. THEY SHOULD CALL IT FRESYES.
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY

Cali Climate

« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2009, 08:17:25 AM »
I'm moving to San Francisco next month for my job, and I was wondering if people from the area could give me some recommendation. Great places to eat, visit, bars, good emelentary schools, fun kids stuff, nice place to live, places to avoid. Let it all air out. Thanks
beware, the oakland bay bridge is almost falling down! It is like rotting away, and they're links missing in the structure!!

No it's not shut up. They just completed a ton of new construction.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2009, 08:25:04 AM »
Yeah just move to Oakland if you dont fuck with nobody, Nobody will fuck with you Oakland is better than frisco Its alot cheaper you dont have to pay for parking everywhere you go just in downtown and not that much hills like in frisco fast food is so expensive too in oakland not that expensive. Oakland IS BETTER.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2009, 10:24:49 AM »

MidWestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 08:12:50 AM »
San Francisco is the best city in America in my opinion. The diversity of people and ideas, the weather, the way people dont judge you for how you look, you can create your own style and be praised for it, the food, the scenery, the weed lol

It doesnt get any better than the Bay imo.. except the prices.. FUCK its expensive out there

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 04:02:44 PM »
but yeah if youre going to live in frisco, expect to spend a lot of money and be around a lot of asians

you stay saying that, it's like that's all you think about the bay.. "hellaa asians watch out"
hahahaha