Author Topic: a deeper look at sparegeez aka tony pee-pee  (Read 691 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: a deeper look at sparegeez aka tony pee-pee
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 06:54:25 PM »

GANGSTA GRILLZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 06:56:10 PM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »
peep the caption under this one...

Look at how my big ass cheeks almost reach my ear. Since I'm gonna be an LAnian, i can truly say "That's dope"

OchoCinco

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2009, 07:01:52 PM »
I dont get how ur tryin to make fun of someone by posting pics of him with his friends that he already has up on the internet. Am I missing something?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2009, 07:07:00 PM »
i dont know fam, when i think of eastbay gangsters this isnt what comes to mind...and also he had a penchant for racist comments about asians and his horse mouth bitch has chink like qualities.

these guys look like some hipsters to me...

after this though im gonna let him breathe

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2009, 07:09:07 PM »
mind your business cocksucker...I aint got shit to do with NIK vs SIK neither does this thread so go ride they nuts in one of they're designated threads.

I aint even mad at you though i know how homosexuals stick together in this day and age... :)

you don't want it with me. Your e-credibility is already shot. It'd be a more pathetic murking than kicking Queen after she fell out of her wheelchair.

lol @ "you dont want it with me" you got me shaking in my air maxes over here crap-sodie...im not sure i can withstand the fury of your internet wrath.

I don't know whats sadder...that you're a grown man with kids who feels the needs to come to a hip hop forum for attention and e-credibility.

Or that you came out on the losing side of a beef with Sparegeez, the least threatening latino I've ever seen. And this is after your great diatribe about how you were the king of the retards at Daz's forum.

lol @ crapsodie. Did your kids teach you how to come up with names?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2009, 07:51:28 PM »
mind your business cocksucker...I aint got shit to do with NIK vs SIK neither does this thread so go ride they nuts in one of they're designated threads.

I aint even mad at you though i know how homosexuals stick together in this day and age... :)

you don't want it with me. Your e-credibility is already shot. It'd be a more pathetic murking than kicking Queen after she fell out of her wheelchair.

lol @ "you dont want it with me" you got me shaking in my air maxes over here crap-sodie...im not sure i can withstand the fury of your internet wrath.

I don't know whats sadder...that you're a grown man with kids who feels the needs to come to a hip hop forum for attention and e-credibility.

Or that you came out on the losing side of a beef with Sparegeez, the least threatening latino I've ever seen. And this is after your great diatribe about how you were the king of the retards at Daz's forum.

look at your post count in comparison to how long youve been on this forum...if you was around back in those days you would have been sprung like a motherfucker crapsodie

and this from someone who gets his clit wet over making fun of parapalegics and mentally "challenged" people...

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »
haha wow, someone's a bit too desperate. That's a handsome young man in those pictures with those square ass asians. fucking asians

Herbal_Life

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 04:08:58 PM »
haha wow, someone's a bit too desperate. That's a handsome young man in those pictures with those square ass asians. fucking asians
racist bitch

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 05:00:56 PM »

look at your post count in comparison to how long youve been on this forum...if you was around back in those days you would have been sprung like a motherfucker crapsodie

and this from someone who gets his clit wet over making fun of parapalegics and mentally "challenged" people...

wow, I have a higher post average than an old man with kids  :D

You get your rocks off through internet beef with college students. Yet you come up with insults at the level of a third grader. Its like you're living your failed childhood vicariously through this.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 05:05:49 PM by Rapsodie »

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 04:57:06 PM »
bump so we can laugh at the race traitor some more

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2010, 05:01:08 PM »

There aint shit to do out here in the east bay except create clicks with your homies and ride through the town. San Fran is too expensive for the kids out here, unless you're affiliated with the white kids in the hills you aint going to no crackin house parties without finding problems there. It's not that they feel "glorious" for how they live, they hold pride knowing their character and resilience is bigger than those living nice and wealthy. You wanna talk about quincenieras? Every quience gets shot up now a days, the media never reports shit though.

east bay gangsta