Author Topic: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A JOB???  (Read 507 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A JOB???
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 03:35:25 PM »
^ I don't see nuttin' on Youtube.

yeah, the shits hard to find....from some of his old stand up acts before he blew up.

He said he wants to create a Black superhero called "Trickwhiteyman", where he would look like a white guy....and then right when he gets the job....BAM!  "TRICKWHITEYMAN!"
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 03:40:40 PM »
^ I don't see nuttin' on Youtube.

yeah, the shits hard to find....from some of his old stand up acts before he blew up.

He said he wants to create a Black superhero called "Trickwhiteyman", where he would look like a white guy....and then right when he gets the job....BAM!  "TRICKWHITEYMAN!"

LMFAO! Ill. ;D

MediumL

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 03:46:42 PM »
finally got a part time job about 3 weeks ago  8) Im teaching haha

lol THATS right...fuck the youth!

Lmao!

nah I'm actually well educated even though I don't/can't be arsed to act like it all the time lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2009, 05:05:01 PM »

Lmao!

nah I'm actually well educated even though I don't/can't be arsed to act like it all the time lol

I'm envious. That must be good work. What chu teaching?

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2009, 06:03:12 PM »

Lmao!

Maybe where he's at. Not here man. Teachers make less the McDonalds managers in the US.  Its fucked up, they should get paid better.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »

Lmao!

Maybe where he's at. Not here man. Teachers make less the McDonalds managers in the US.  Its fucked up, they should get paid better.

Got damn, for real?? That shit is like criminal, lol.

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2009, 07:59:34 PM »

Lmao!

hell yah, you an educator...and you makin like $35,000/ yr.  Shit u can manage a fast food joint and make over $40,000/ yr for sure.  Especially out here in Cali.  35/yr means you need a roommate lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2009, 08:01:18 PM »
i say fuck a job and give me a welfare check

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2009, 08:04:13 PM »
i say fuck a job and give me a welfare check

If you work it right, you can get both.  ;)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2009, 08:17:50 PM »

Lmao!

hell yah, you an educator...and you makin like $35,000/ yr.  Shit u can manage a fast food joint and make over $40,000/ yr for sure.  Especially out here in Cali.  35/yr means you need a roommate lol

depends where you live.  in a heavy populated area 40K isnt even enough.  in other places 40K is MORE than enough.

also, if youre a teacher you can always look for a better paying gig at a university or become a tutor on the side or something.  if youre still working at micky ds after your 21st, then youre pretty much going to be stuck there for a long long while.  lol

shit, working at starbucks is better than working at micky ds...at least at starbucks you get some tips.  haha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 12:19:52 AM »
for some of here...
you could probably start by passing a drug test....
i dont want to mention names..... but they post about doing shrooms...  ;)
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2009, 02:38:15 AM »
finally got a part time job about 3 weeks ago  8) Im teaching haha

Lmao!

Maybe where he's at. Not here man. Teachers make less the McDonalds managers in the US.  Its fucked up, they should get paid better.

hell yah, you an educator...and you makin like $35,000/ yr.  Shit u can manage a fast food joint and make over $40,000/ yr for sure.  Especially out here in Cali.  35/yr means you need a roommate lol

maybe to start out you aren't making jack. But the difference is your career can go somewhere. A teacher can get a better gig, can get tenure, etc. You do fast food and you're stuck there for life.

MediumL

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2009, 02:46:35 AM »
I'm only teaching till I go to uni. Its not a lifetime job. And i teach Maths. When I say teaching, its more like tutoring and only part time. I feel for people out of work cause I know the frustration of calling up companies and getting rejected. Hell I didn't even have work experience so that cut me out of 90% of the jobs available. In the UK a teacher can get paid around £30k which is more than the US. Then again a teacher trying to live on that in London, is going to struggle.

And it's true about the fast food thing. There's only so far you can move up without degrees/good education. I think from what I remember assistant store manager is the highest someone without a degree can go in McDonalds. Thats alright when you're 21 but when you have a family to feed and the kids are asking your kids 'what does your dad do?', don't you want to try to do something your kids can say without being teased.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2009, 08:26:52 AM »
^ That's whats up though.

I always thought CA & NY were the highest paid & CT I know they are too.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 08:39:06 AM »
guys I am gonna help you-this is a secret which only certain people know about..............go to your university and start talking to the students,if you know backdoors to the sex chats and pics then they will pay you to get them in............if you help them do their homework they will pay you,also what you guys need is a homie that can really say they know you...........you can use me my name is meggan mccarthy and my phone number is 1 317 987 0757............if you tell me who you did this with then when they call I will give you the best reference and also if you want a good application then go to my page.make freinds with the people there............man you might start by mentioning 187killumcub,g187killumcub,ruthlesssoljah,this name,or queen sikotic..............
what your about to see over there is a couple of powerful people that if you know will get you in so quick............

then there is tutoring,there is a couple of homework places that kids call and get help with their homework
then there is salvation army they got ringing of the bells-but you can't waste time with this because it gets full quickly