Author Topic: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A JOB???  (Read 504 times)

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A JOB???
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 08:40:37 AM »
I'm only teaching till I go to uni. Its not a lifetime job. And i teach Maths. When I say teaching, its more like tutoring and only part time. I feel for people out of work cause I know the frustration of calling up companies and getting rejected. Hell I didn't even have work experience so that cut me out of 90% of the jobs available. In the UK a teacher can get paid around £30k which is more than the US. Then again a teacher trying to live on that in London, is going to struggle.

And it's true about the fast food thing. There's only so far you can move up without degrees/good education. I think from what I remember assistant store manager is the highest someone without a degree can go in McDonalds. Thats alright when you're 21 but when you have a family to feed and the kids are asking your kids 'what does your dad do?', don't you want to try to do something your kids can say without being teased.

ive actually done alright for someone who left school at 16...i joined a small company selling commercial vechicle parts...am now 22 and the stores manager...both my bosses/the owner is 60 plus...so when they pack it in im either gunna hit a phat redunadcy cheque and walk straight into a job in the haulage industry or be the prime candidate to take over the day to  day runnin of the business 8)

missnwawhoorider

Re: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET A JOB???
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 08:51:03 AM »
thats good can you get qt a job there?