Author Topic: realize the truth  (Read 340 times)

westsiderider323

realize the truth
« on: October 23, 2009, 12:04:11 PM »
some of u fuckers is doo-doo i see thru u who knew a bitch would have my name in his mouth? then blood come out callin it soo woo
i spit so much heat everyone around me gets third degree burns die by my spoken words next time u mention me say "sir we learned" thats confirmed
when i was grownin up i didnt wanna b like mike cuz i tore the head off the mic aight so ima make sure u die tonight
nik and roc? the fuck am i gonna do to this dick and cock? castrate and retaliate they hate the fact that im the shit and what?
yall some bitches livin wit mommy and daddy a nanny had he put ya ass on the streets blunt would roll and smoke ya ass in tyme sadly
dont come wit that weak shit cuz ima high caliber shots heard after i already killed some bitchass rappers
ill cut ya hands off and its guarantee ull still say im the better MC hands down ya lands mine wit no sand ass clowns
im a wiz like khalifa im that kid from califas ease up bitch and ima come after ya dead ass like the reapa
im the devil in disguise bumpin triple 6 and brotha lynch fuck a bitch thats y i fucked ya motha bitch ya pops watched and cried and all that other shit
i done murdered u lyrical all original i aint feelin u no fuck a subliminal ill keep it criminal and say FUCK SCCIT AND ROCCY
Big iLL pass the blunt its tyme to lay these runts wit cunts down the blunts been lit but i blew they fire out im done son
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 12:08:15 PM by Blunt Tyme [MC Big iLL] »

Herbal_Life

Re: realize the truth
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 01:15:39 PM »
decent flow... but why are you on lamb dick?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »
i'm diggin' the "i didn't want to be mike because i tore the head off the mic". :o 8)

Herbal_Life

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »
i'm diggin' the "i didn't want to be mike because i tore the head off the mic". :o 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 03:39:03 PM »
some of u fuckers is doo-doo i see thru u who knew a bitch would have my name in his mouth? then blood come out callin it soo woo
HA! LMAO. Nice man.

westsiderider323

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 07:16:59 PM »
 8) 8) 8) 8)