Author Topic: Ultimate Death Row Boxset Press Release  (Read 2747 times)

woof

Re: Ultimate Death Row Boxset Press Release
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2009, 11:57:17 AM »
yes it is

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 11:58:19 AM »
ALL DAT SHIT IZ OLD THEY SHOO DONT HAVE NO NEW DOGG POUND SHIT U KNOOO WHY CUZ I GOT IT IM THA BRAIN....NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW"

Is this really the Delmar Arnaud?

Yup.

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 12:06:59 PM »
Damn... I've seen this person post before but I never would have thought it would be the real Daz Dillinger. But how come you are so certain about this I mean it could be anyone? Kinda cool if it really is him though...

~Loyalty Is Everything~

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2009, 12:48:39 PM »
Damn... I've seen this person post before but I never would have thought it would be the real Daz Dillinger. But how come you are so certain about this I mean it could be anyone? Kinda cool if it really is him though...

He does Youtube videos shitting on John Payne and Lara Lavi telling dudes he'll flip them, and the staff I believe confirmed it was him. Lol.

Manu.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2009, 02:38:17 PM »
ALL DAT SHIT IZ OLD THEY SHOO DONT HAVE NO NEW DOGG POUND SHIT U KNOOO WHY CUZ I GOT IT IM THA BRAIN....NEW ALBUM COMIN SOON "THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW"
daz you're a fool if you think you'll trick us into believing you have a brain u crackhead ass mofo

Classic, someone rep this guy!
even if he does aplogize that doesnt mean shit coming from a jew

Blasphemy

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

Yes, its cool that a once highly successful rapper must troll the internet rap forum boards. lol probably only way he gets any sells lol

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2009, 05:14:16 PM »

Yes, its cool that a once highly successful rapper must troll the internet rap forum boards. lol probably only way he gets any sells lol

so wat u say that like it's a bad thing.  wtf have u done

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2009, 03:49:37 AM »
it's nice that some previously unreleased tracks see the light of the day, but i find it interesting that Widewide has the nerve to put a fair amount of songs on there that were released a billion times already.
so that means Lara is a liar after all.

hmmm tough choice right here....should i buy a dogg pound album after they fell the fuck off, or before they fell off.
:laugh:

I might consider picking it up if the mixing is better than the last release but right now, I'm up in the air.
don't count on it

Blasphemy

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »

so wat u say that like it's a bad thing.  wtf have u done

Notice I said "Troll" and not post. If he just post it wouldn't be a bad thing, but when he Trolls its a bad thing.Just because he is a rapper doesn't give his dumbass a free pass 2 act like a retarded bitch and fuck over fans for there money. If you honestly believe that's a good thing you are no less then a dick rider. Also its not about what i've done, cause you be nothing more then a hypocrite you haven't done anything either.

All I'm saying it, just because you're successful doesn't give you the right to be a asshole and a sellout. Bleeding the only motherfuckers who supported your ass when everyone else only had criticism doesn't actually scream "good idea". Trolling the internet rap boards, acting like a bitch on youtube, and doing retarded bullshit is nothing more then what a bitch does. His ass can post, you can suck his dick, either way I don't give a shit.

All I'm saying is, how can the nigga who worked with Dre, 2pac, Snoop, all these mother fuckers who are legends in the game, be such a bitch??? Seriously, Now I'm not some random hater, I love Dogg Food, and I love his first album, but despite his talent he is still a bitch and a sell out.

Snoop dogg may of fallen off musically, but he's always been down. He keeps giving back to long beach, wtf has daz done???

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »
it's nice that some previously unreleased tracks see the light of the day, but i find it interesting that Widewide has the nerve to put a fair amount of songs on there that were released a billion times already.

She's more than that. Everyone at WIDEawake are terrible.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2009, 01:22:06 PM »

yeah i guess it's time for a new owner of the vaults

Blasphemy

« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2009, 02:44:34 PM »

Payne is the worse, nigga can't mix 4 shit. I'd rather have Lara and a proper mixer. Then Payne and a new owner.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »

Payne is the worse, nigga can't mix 4 shit. I'd rather have Lara and a proper mixer. Then Payne and a new owner.

Look at my thread about her. You wouldn't. She's too busy worrying about real fans like me than worrying about how to maintain quality in a catalog.

Blasphemy

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2009, 04:29:07 PM »

Look at my thread about her. You wouldn't. She's too busy worrying about real fans like me than worrying about how to maintain quality in a catalog.

Saw it, but I'm saying IF we had a choice between the 2, I'd rather have a better mixer. What's the point of a track being dropped, if its all fucked up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »

Saw it, but I'm saying IF we had a choice between the 2, I'd rather have a better mixer. What's the point of a track being dropped, if its all fucked up.

True. I hope Danny Boy nor any other artist signs with them. She'll rape them like she tried raping Daz and Rick Clifford.