Author Topic: Ultimate Death Row Boxset Press Release  (Read 2755 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Ultimate Death Row Boxset Press Release
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2009, 01:04:41 PM »
^ dont believe it then but im just tellin u what i know. i cant burn the source that told me
sorry, i forgot how important you are.  forgive me.

lol i never said i was important i just said i didnt wanna burn the source.
no need to be modest.  you made hundreds of dollars on your forum.  you are paramount to a west coast kingpin.  we all could be so fortunate as you to have even been allowed to fondle bad azz's firm, semi-gangsta bum.

do not burn your source, agent mulder, you are the harbor for truth.  we all trust in you.

:eh:

deathrowmusic

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2009, 01:37:36 PM »
^ dont believe it then but im just tellin u what i know. i cant burn the source that told me

no need to be modest.  you made hundreds of dollars on your forum.  you are paramount to a west coast kingpin.  we all could be so fortunate as you to have even been allowed to fondle bad azz's firm, semi-gangsta bum.

do not burn your source, agent mulder, you are the harbor for truth.  we all trust in you.

The hammer is about to come down caughtup. You bootlegging with hyland on your private forum... all this is will come out soon and Wideawake's investors will get the message. Completely bypass Lara who seems to be protecting john hyland and yourself daniel.

D Breezy

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2009, 01:59:36 PM »

The hammer is about to come down caughtup. You bootlegging with hyland on your private forum... all this is will come out soon and Wideawake's investors will get the message. Completely bypass Lara who seems to be protecting john hyland and yourself daniel.

ok buddy, whatever u say. whoever u r, kilo, and all ur lil rump ridin crew can keep sayin n thinkin whatever u want.
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

davidr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2009, 02:45:48 PM »
you see, whilst lara covers up and protects her bootlegger, none of this will go away, so the investors are going to have to do something.
The thing with lara though is she has already given hyland access to songs so if wideawake got rid of him, the material would end up out before wideawake even had the chance to put it out themselves.

Lara the fans will keep the pressure on as long as it takes for you to get rid of hyland! Most of your market are owed money from him for the OFTB cd that he ripped us all off with

ch0pp3r

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2009, 06:49:06 PM »
MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS BOX SET! ITS GONNA BE THE BEST THING SINCE PUSSY!