Author Topic: Barbecue Spaghetti  (Read 804 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Barbecue Spaghetti
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 07:10:19 PM »
i buy pesto sauce from trader hoes and put it on spaghetti sometimes, its good. i almost like that shit cold better than warm

Moe

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 07:10:46 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 07:12:16 PM »
Heard of it, but never tried it. Seems like it would be really good or nasty as hell. Tell us how it goes.

Thats how I see it....one or the other. I'll take one for the team and let yall know. Figured after the Capn Crunch milkshake thing...u wasnt gonna listen to me anyways.
Ah man, did you have to go there with the Cap'n Crunch shake? That seems like a real bad idea in hindsight.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 07:13:05 PM »
i buy pesto sauce from trader hoes and put it on spaghetti sometimes, its good. i almost like that shit cold better than warm

fuck it, id try it.  I usually like it with chicken mixed in it tho...or like chicken tortellini with pesto.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 07:19:19 PM »
pasta with pesto is the real deal  8)

« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
Heard of it, but never tried it. Seems like it would be really good or nasty as hell. Tell us how it goes.

Thats how I see it....one or the other. I'll take one for the team and let yall know. Figured after the Capn Crunch milkshake thing...u wasnt gonna listen to me anyways.
Ah man, did you have to go there with the Cap'n Crunch shake? That seems like a real bad idea in hindsight.

It wasnt THAT bad...but Im sure Carls aint bringin the shit back anytime soon lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 07:22:38 PM »
And for a heads up: Bonus Jack is wack (should be the slogan). Someone told me to try it, but I want my 4 bucks back.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 07:26:12 PM »
And for a heads up: Bonus Jack is wack (should be the slogan). Someone told me to try it, but I want my 4 bucks back.

Not surprised. The sirloin burgers there arent bad tho.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 07:44:54 PM »
Not only does that shit sound nasty, but holeee shit, it looks fuckin' nasty. Looks like bloody intestines or squashed squirrel lungs. :(

westsiderider323

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 07:57:51 PM »
Not only does that shit sound nasty, but holeee shit, it looks fuckin' nasty. Looks like bloody intestines or squashed squirrel lungs. :(

for real the pink looks like the put some strawberry ice cream on that shit

« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2009, 08:02:27 PM »

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

If its good, Im login back on to give all yall muthafuckas a big  :psych:  lol

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 08:04:01 PM »

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

If its good, Im login back on to give all yall muthafuckas a big  :psych:  lol

if u gon use chicken thats a whole nother story sounds good wit chicken fuck pork

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 08:18:53 PM »

It wasnt THAT bad...but Im sure Carls aint bringin the shit back anytime soon lol

I thought the captain crunch shake was pretty good! 

Throw up one of those pics of those nacho fries...haha I like looking at that shit, it looks hella good

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2009, 08:19:53 PM »

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

If its good, Im login back on to give all yall muthafuckas a big  :psych:  lol

thats even worse imo.  lol

i only fuck with chicken on pasta when alfredo sauce is involved.  :bandit:  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »
spagetti and meat sauce is too perfect on its own to tarnish it with all that garbage.

I dunno, I always seen the shit on tv and it looks good. 

U must've been high lol

Seriously, Spaghetti sauce, seasoning salt, pepper, sloppy joe mix, diced hot links, onions, bell pepper, mushroom and ground beef is the business! Fuck that BBQ crap
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme