Author Topic: Barbecue Spaghetti  (Read 824 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Barbecue Spaghetti
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2009, 08:29:38 PM »
spagetti and meat sauce is too perfect on its own to tarnish it with all that garbage.

I dunno, I always seen the shit on tv and it looks good. 

U must've been high lol

Seriously, Spaghetti sauce, seasoning salt, pepper, sloppy joe mix, diced hot links, onions, bell pepper, mushroom and ground beef is the business! Fuck that BBQ crap

mmmmm...I FUCKS WITH IT!! :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2009, 08:35:40 PM »
Nah....with chicken that BBQ spaghetti might work out. It'll be like a BBQ chicken pizza but with noodles.

Now that I think of it, I may have tried something similar. I think at Bob's Big Boy years ago.......but the fact that I don't remember it too well isn't a good sign for the food or my memory lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2009, 08:46:39 PM »
spagetti and meat sauce is too perfect on its own to tarnish it with all that garbage.

U must've been high lol

Seriously, Spaghetti sauce, seasoning salt, pepper, sloppy joe mix, diced hot links, onions, bell pepper, mushroom and ground beef is the business! Fuck that BBQ crap

See, u doin dos muchos with that sloppy joe mix....lol

We'll see....yall busy hatin on my BBQ Spaghetti....u just dont know wussup  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2009, 12:28:16 AM »
 :puke:

and that is only because i dont like BBQ sauce.. lol
ooh some people put salsa in there spaghetti!! :)
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2009, 06:56:39 AM »
No thanks I'll stick to tomatoes and alfredo sauce.  Puttin bbq sauce on it seems crackerish.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2009, 08:40:12 AM »
Not only does that shit sound nasty, but holeee shit, it looks fuckin' nasty. Looks like bloody intestines or squashed squirrel lungs. :(

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

If its good, Im login back on to give all yall muthafuckas a big  :psych:  lol
:D

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2009, 08:51:41 AM »
Not only does that shit sound nasty, but holeee shit, it looks fuckin' nasty. Looks like bloody intestines or squashed squirrel lungs. :(

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

:grumpy:

aiight so I was wrong....that shit sucked.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2009, 08:55:13 AM »
I tried that shit man,fuck that homie they can have that shit............iain't tring that shit no more if I was hungry man I wouldn't eat it,I would die before I went back to that nasty shit...............do not try it guys,I am telling you man you'll end up puking..........

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2009, 08:58:49 AM »
I tried that shit man,fuck that homie they can have that shit............iain't tring that shit no more if I was hungry man I wouldn't eat it,I would die before I went back to that nasty shit...............do not try it guys,I am telling you man you'll end up puking..........

umm....thats a lil bit overboard....

It wasnt that good...but Id have to have serious issues if I puked cus of it...

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »
nah dude let me tell you what happened,I was queasy cuz I hadn't eaten all day man it wasn't like I didn't have the food man i just was having trouble fixing something,so I went to a homies house and she fixed this shit.............so remember I was queasy,so i start eating this shit and all of a sudden my stomach made a very funny noise and I said oh shit............then i vomited and kept it up for five minutes..........my buddy said I must be allergic to barbq sauce........damn thats the fifth thing I am allergic too, I am allergic to lantus,barium,pick lines,fish,and barbq

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2009, 09:08:18 AM »
daygo I left a pm for you holmes....you don't have to respond, I just wanted you to know what was on my mind

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2009, 11:20:01 AM »

:grumpy:

aiight so I was wrong....that shit sucked.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2009, 01:31:30 PM »

U must've been high lol

See, u doin dos muchos with that sloppy joe mix....lol

We'll see....yall busy
hatin on my BBQ Spaghetti....u just dont know wussup  8)

Naw my equal, my whoadie thought the Sloppy Joe mix would be some nasty shit too cause ur thinkin of Sloppy Joe's but it doesn't taste like that...It takes that real tomatoe taste out of the sauce. I guess it's some hood shit like usin Tussin as every remedy of sickness lol.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2009, 01:38:03 PM »
what the fuck is a whoadie?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2009, 01:48:32 PM »
what the fuck is a whoadie?

To some women in Cali(maybe just LA), it's not a boyfriend but a homie w/benefits. In New Orleans, men say that's my whoadie instead of that's my homie.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme