Author Topic: Barbecue Spaghetti  (Read 822 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: Barbecue Spaghetti
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2009, 01:51:21 PM »
what the fuck is a whoadie?

To some women in Cali(maybe just LA), it's not a boyfriend but a homie w/benefits. In New Orleans, men say that's my whoadie instead of that's my homie.

ooohh. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
Not only does that shit sound nasty, but holeee shit, it looks fuckin' nasty. Looks like bloody intestines or squashed squirrel lungs. :(

My shit aint gonna look like that, cus Ima use chicken...i think thats pork in that picture.  Like I said, we'll see how it turns out. Its some southern shit...I know its big in Memphis and other big BBQ cities.  But I never had it.

If its good, Im login back on to give all yall muthafuckas a big  :psych:  lol
:D

:grumpy:

aiight so I was wrong....that shit sucked.

hahahahahahaha ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2009, 01:59:46 PM »
spagetti and meat sauce is too perfect on its own to tarnish it with all that garbage.

I dunno, I always seen the shit on tv and it looks good. 

U must've been high lol

Seriously, Spaghetti sauce, seasoning salt, pepper, sloppy joe mix, diced hot links, onions, bell pepper, mushroom and ground beef is the business! Fuck that BBQ crap

See, u doin dos muchos with that sloppy joe mix....lol

We'll see....yall busy
hatin on my BBQ Spaghetti....u just dont know wussup  8)

Naw my equal, my whoadie thought the Sloppy Joe mix would be some nasty shit too cause ur thinkin of Sloppy Joe's but it doesn't taste like that...It takes that real tomatoe taste out of the sauce. I guess it's some hood shit like usin Tussin as every remedy of sickness lol.

hmmm....I dunno. I'll take yah word on that one lol. Maybe next time im up in the Carson area u can hook me up with some of that. I promise I'll pretend like I like it even if I dont lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2009, 02:08:07 PM »
Damn, that's too bad it sucked.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2009, 03:23:43 PM »
spagetti and meat sauce is too perfect on its own to tarnish it with all that garbage.

U must've been high lol

Seriously, Spaghetti sauce, seasoning salt, pepper, sloppy joe mix, diced hot links, onions, bell pepper, mushroom and ground beef is the business! Fuck that BBQ crap

We'll see....yall busy

Naw my equal, my whoadie thought the Sloppy Joe mix would be some nasty shit too cause ur thinkin of Sloppy Joe's but it doesn't taste like that...It takes that real tomatoe taste out of the sauce. I guess it's some hood shit like usin Tussin as every remedy of sickness lol.

hmmm....I dunno. I'll take yah word on that one lol. Maybe next time im up in the Carson area u can hook me up with some of that. I promise I'll pretend like I like it even if I dont lol

See that's that bull shit lol ....I think ur too used to that baby shower spaghetti with salad but u wanted that bbq spaghetti and wanna talk about my recipe??? lol Ur full of shit my equal.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #50 on: October 24, 2009, 09:00:11 PM »

U must've been high lol

We'll see....yall busy

See that's that bull shit lol ....I think ur too used to that baby shower spaghetti with salad but u wanted that bbq spaghetti and wanna talk about my recipe??? lol Ur full of shit my equal.

lol@ baby shower spaghetti.  Lke I said...cook that shit up. I'll be honest with yah as long as u aint near the kitchen knives...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #51 on: October 24, 2009, 09:02:23 PM »
ay damu..you a good cook?

« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

depends who u ask I guess.  I fuck around u know...nuthin too crazy tho.  Im pretty versatile with what i eat. I grew up on fried bologna and ramen noodles...but I like good shit nowadays if I can

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #53 on: October 24, 2009, 09:36:16 PM »

depends who u ask I guess.  I fuck around u know...nuthin too crazy tho.  Im pretty versatile with what i eat. I grew up on fried bologna and ramen noodles...but I like good shit nowadays if I can

Yeah nigga, say that again, lol.

« Reply #54 on: October 24, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »

u still clownin my lil spaghetti experiment? lol

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: October 24, 2009, 09:41:04 PM »

Ha. Maybe you're next one will work out better.

« Reply #56 on: October 24, 2009, 09:42:40 PM »

ay, nothin great was ever invented without a gang of failures first....that shit was a muthafuckin failure lol but its all good

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2009, 09:43:38 PM »

if you had to...how would you cook lights?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: October 24, 2009, 09:45:39 PM »
^ What the fuck?

ay, nothin great was ever invented without a gang of failures first....that shit was a muthafuckin failure lol but its all good

True.

« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2009, 09:48:54 PM »

if you had to...how would you cook lights?