Poll

Who'd you rather fucc?

Megan Fox
10 (41.7%)
Orit
14 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Who'd you rather fucc?  (Read 662 times)

PLANT

Re: Who'd you rather fucc?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 05:27:08 PM »
Megan Fox is a dumb bitch.  Sure shes hot, but shes dumb as shit and shes prolly a sack of potatoes in bed....I would rather fuck Orit Maimon, a proven sexual feline in the sheets.  What a babe.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 06:07:39 PM »
Megan Fox is a dumb bitch.  Sure shes hot, but shes dumb as shit and shes prolly a sack of potatoes in bed....I would rather fuck Orit Maimon, a proven sexual feline in the sheets.  What a babe.

damn right...see megan fox aint all that. so what if the bitch is famous. she's not built for the hardcore shit. you'd prolly break a few ribs. but orit...just look at her...she's built for fuccin. them big ol titties..that fuccin face...the hips. everything about her says "fucc the shit out of me".

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 06:10:20 PM »
Megan Fox is a dumb bitch.  Sure shes hot, but shes dumb as shit and shes prolly a sack of potatoes in bed....I would rather fuck Orit Maimon, a proven sexual feline in the sheets.  What a babe.

a "proven sexual feline"?  LMAO

how is she proven? shes fucks SHLOMO...i doubt he brings out the best in her.  if anything shlomo has watered her down. 

megan fox > orit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 06:11:10 PM »
Are you serious?

let me see... fresh pussy or orits pussy...hmmm.

megaon fox, one of the sexiest bitches on earth or eliors mother...hmmm

be in a place where millions of men WANT to be or be in a place where shlomos been...hmmm

its a no brainer, i think.  :bandit: 

Who's to say Megans snatch is fresh? Her pussy prolly as beat up as Orits, lol. She is a celebrity (b...c list) after all.

fresh as in newer. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »
Megan Fox is a dumb bitch.  Sure shes hot, but shes dumb as shit and shes prolly a sack of potatoes in bed....I would rather fuck Orit Maimon, a proven sexual feline in the sheets.  What a babe.

how is she proven? shes fucks SHLOMO...i doubt he brings out the best in her.  if anything shlomo has watered her down. 

megan fox > orit. 

But you're thinkin in the box. Yeah, she's fuckin shlomo..........and every client she's ever sold real estate to.

Speakin' of box.........I wanna get in her box.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 06:14:39 PM »

megan fox > orit. 

But you're thinkin in the box.

my head is always in the box.  :bandit:  

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »
it's a tight race

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 10:47:57 PM »
this topic is crackin' me up

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »
orit. megan fox is overrated

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2009, 11:11:08 PM »
Megan Fox, while overrated, is still a hot piece of ass 100x better than Elior's mom. And her experience level doesn't matter as long as she's prepared to learn (though I'm sure she's been around the block). It would be my pleasure in training her how to fuck as opposed to spending time with the woman responsible for bringing Elior into this world and molding him into the outstanding model human being he is today.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
Megan Fox, while overrated, is still a hot piece of ass 100x better than Elior's mom. And her experience level doesn't matter as long as she's prepared to learn (though I'm sure she's been around the block). It would be my pleasure in training her how to fuck as opposed to spending time with the woman responsible for bringing Elior into this world and molding him into the outstanding model human being he is today.

i doubt you could slap megan fox without being indicted...but orit...you could beat the fucc out of that bitch and make her choke on that dicc. to her...thats makin' love.

Muhfukka

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2009, 11:18:24 PM »
well i mean i guess it depends on if i can take photos of it and post them on dubcc

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2009, 11:21:02 PM »
theres not a chance this bitch is loyal to shlomo

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2009, 11:24:44 PM »
.but orit...you could beat the fucc out of that bitch and make her choke on that dicc. to her...thats makin' love.
good point

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2009, 11:25:52 PM »

i doubt you could slap megan fox without being indicted...but orit...you could beat the fucc out of that bitch and make her choke on that dicc. to her...thats makin' love.

Megan Fox is a bisexual with low self-esteem. Nuff said.