Author Topic: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??  (Read 1120 times)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • I just want to fit in!
Re: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 12:59:43 PM »
2 of my uncles are Masons. I agree that to low ranking members it is nothing but a social club. One however is very into the occult and black magick and what not and you couldn't tell if you looked at him. I remember being over there when I was young and he would tell me about Crowley and magick and stuff like that. He used to freak me out as a kid with that shit but now I understand it more.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 01:31:44 PM »
^many of the people in freemasonry have no clue what the real deal is. The vast majority that u might find at your local lodge are prolly really good people that drink beer on tuesdays and do some community service.

But at the extreme high levels its a different story.

Oh of course, I know for some it's social networking but for those who deem themselves "conscious" if they are then members of what is an exclusive society which preaches secrecy and fraternity, why they would stay a part of something where the broader aims are basically evil?

well durh that is kinda obvious

on the one hand you have the most powerful men and families in the world over the last god knows when most of whom are billionaires

on the other hand you have you people...the great un-washed masses scrambling over each other in the fucking rat race

fuck that mothafuckas need to send me an invite i swear >:(

virtuoso

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »
^many of the people in freemasonry have no clue what the real deal is. The vast majority that u might find at your local lodge are prolly really good people that drink beer on tuesdays and do some community service.

Oh of course, I know for some it's social networking but for those who deem themselves "conscious" if they are then members of what is an exclusive society which preaches secrecy and fraternity, why they would stay a part of something where the broader aims are basically evil?

on the one hand you have the most powerful men and families in the world over the last god knows when most of whom are billionaires

on the other hand you have you people...the great un-washed masses scrambling over each other in the fucking rat race

Clearly you missed my point!, if those who are "awake" still choose to belong to this fraternity, despite knowing what the greater scheme of the ruling people are and aren't in it for social networking and money, then I don't understand what is going through their minds.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 03:00:39 PM »

Clearly you missed my point!, if those who are "awake" still choose to belong to this fraternity, despite knowing what the greater scheme of the ruling people are and aren't in it for social networking and money, then I don't understand what is going through their minds.

who aint in it for the social networking or the money?

cus if you aint in a group to socialize or make money you aint in a group surely??