Author Topic: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??  (Read 2761 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« on: October 24, 2009, 09:56:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4bj8vpFHtU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b4bj8vpFHtU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Blasphemy

Re: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 11:29:07 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4bj8vpFHtU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/b4bj8vpFHtU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Jay Z is a retard, 2pac/biggie had a better chance. Seriously why would the illumanti want a fucking rapper????? What the fuck can rappers control??? Not a damn thing. Now corporations, Politicians, industrial juggernauts, various high level Securities and biological related warfare, weapons development. That's were the Illumanti would do first. Basically the 3 things are corporations, industrial juggernauts (this includes the media) and politicians. With that, you don't need jack shit.

Seriously, just because he talks about demonic shit doesn't mean he is illumanti. I mean The 4 Juggernaut record companies control the entire industry, everything from rock 2 rap. Jay Z doesn't have shit 2 do with them. They have main control, with there smaller subsidiaries doing what ever they can 2 make them (and themselves) money. They take rap, commercialize it, they cut down on stuff that won't sell (this goes for all markets not just rap). Its debatable weather or not teh 4 gaints are illumanti, what isn't debatable is there greed and them willing to commercialize/exploit any genre for profit.

They did it with Jacksons death, moment they died, they used the media hype and profited from all of his recordings in record numbers. They still exploiting, look at that "This is it" bullshit movie. They'll hype it up, run it for 2 weeks max out there profits, and then proceed to make more money off DVD/Blue-ray sells. Then they'll come up with a Collectors edition or some package contains shit you already own, with small new stuff to get the hardcore fans 2 rebuy it for a higher price, despite having it on DVD or Blueray, along with the soundtrack, but just to see that LAST bit of footage of jackson.

lol Jay Z in the illumanti, lmao that's pure retarded. Him being a pawn I wouldn't be surprised, but him being apart of the Illumanti doesn't make sense, he isn't influential enough to do a damn thing, and they already got enough people ahead of the smaller labels they can run and do for them. Him referencing Rockafella is retarded, even people who don't believe in Illumanti, clearly already know Rockafella is a huge billionaire and had power.

I think everything on this is circumstantial, and can clearly be explained from the average perspective and this is coming from someone who bleeds Anarchy and actually believes the Illumanti/NWO is happening. Its not like the old tales with some mystic magic, but from modern stuff.

The H1N1 virus, the media, power, money, movies, political warefare, political acting. lol but some one actually wants us 2 believe the guy who everyone said bites his style off biggie is actually able to get into the illumanti. lol Mason Maybe, but I doubt its even official, probably some faggotry type of shit kids would do when they play pretend lol
« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 11:43:33 PM by Blasphemy »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 11:45:42 PM »
i feel like an idiot for actually wasting 10 minutes of my life on that.

thats 10 minutes i could of better spent by scratching my big toe. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 04:22:35 AM »
Firstly some of the videos are absolute nonsense and interpreting things too literally lyrics wise can conjure up all sorts of ideas.

Is he a mason? who knows, it's plausible, not because of the lyrics though, just take a look at the rocawear apparel or at least some of it, the symbolism is so in your face that if he isn't a mason, he certainly deeply believes in many aspects of masonry,

http://www.samuelcraven.com/work/jay-z-is-a-freemason/ ignore the first bit....the t-shirt is a quarter of the way down the page and puts to bed the idea that he throws up a diamond lol

« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 04:30:25 AM by virtuoso »

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 09:59:44 AM »
yeah no doubt he believes in it, but him actually being apart of it would be ludicrous.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 10:30:56 AM »

A question for you though, what sounds more ludicrous, him being a prominent freemason or Oprah Winfrey attending a secret meeting with the most powerful men in the world to discuss population control measures?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6350303.ece

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 10:39:44 AM »

A question for you though, what sounds more ludicrous, him being a prominent freemason or Oprah Winfrey attending a secret meeting with the most powerful men in the world to discuss population control measures?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/us_and_americas/article6350303.ece

Jay Z. Reason is Oprah is 1 of the most rich people in the world, influencing her and what she invest in, can result in some serious stuff. You can debate weather or not she is greedy or illumanti or manson what ever. Her wealth if channeled in the right direction can result in some fucked up results. Oprah has more influence among women though, Jay Z has little to none. She actually has the power 2 become huge in the bussiness world given her wealth. In the end her power/influence/wealth give her a better chance then Jay Z.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 10:40:19 AM »
I think he is a mason.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 10:46:40 AM »
I think he is a camelface.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

JAZ

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 10:59:08 AM »
i think fuck yes.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 03:41:09 PM »
I believe he prolly is.  Calling his co Rocafella, the all seeing eye, the pyramid capstone, and just the fact that he is praised by the mainstream media. 

I don't know about him being part of the bloodline though. 

The Overfiend

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 06:02:54 PM »
"No man, for any considerable period,
can wear one face to himself, and another to the multitude, without finally getting bewildered as to which may be true.
"
-Nathaniel Hawthorne

Elano

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 12:39:11 AM »
i feel like an idiot for actually wasting 10 minutes of my life on that.

thats 10 minutes i could of better spent by scratching my big toe. 

LMAO  ;D

The Overfiend

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 04:06:36 AM »
I wanna know if you kids think even he is a Mason what does that mean from him huh? Lets consider a nigga is a Mason and he puts out hits like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

So what does it mean eh? Jay Z wants to microchip you or something else? Or maybe just maybe, these niggas just adopted some symbology, same way Wu adopted Kung-fu shit. Globalisation yall, melting pot tower of babel Great babylon shit. Symbolism is all personally subjective in meaning and depth, if you dont get past that you niggas will never get it. In that way Wu-tang became martial artists, and Jay-Z became his own Masonic clique these niggas just did what thou wilt and it became the law.

LET"S HEAR IT FOR NEWWWWW YORK!

« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 04:26:13 AM by Illuminati Clique »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2009, 01:36:35 PM »
lol at thinking jay-z is part illuminati, the real illuminati white their ass with jay-z power/money, nigga is completely worthless to them

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.