Author Topic: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??  (Read 2769 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
I wanna know if you kids think even he is a Mason what does that mean from him huh? Lets consider a nigga is a Mason and he puts out hits like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

So what does it mean eh? Jay Z wants to microchip you or something else? Or maybe just maybe, these niggas just adopted some symbology, same way Wu adopted Kung-fu shit. Globalisation yall, melting pot tower of babel Great babylon shit. Symbolism is all personally subjective in meaning and depth, if you dont get past that you niggas will never get it. In that way Wu-tang became martial artists, and Jay-Z became his own Masonic clique these niggas just did what thou wilt and it became the law.

LET"S HEAR IT FOR NEWWWWW YORK!

I don't believe in coincidences on that level.  I don't know if Jay is a Mason or not, but I'm sure whoever is putting those occult symbols on his clothes knows what they are doing, or is paid by someone who knows what they are doing.

Cali Climate

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2009, 05:24:40 PM »
I wanna know if you kids think even he is a Mason what does that mean from him huh? Lets consider a nigga is a Mason and he puts out hits like this:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bm61weFrK4c&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

So what does it mean eh? Jay Z wants to microchip you or something else? Or maybe just maybe, these niggas just adopted some symbology, same way Wu adopted Kung-fu shit. Globalisation yall, melting pot tower of babel Great babylon shit. Symbolism is all personally subjective in meaning and depth, if you dont get past that you niggas will never get it. In that way Wu-tang became martial artists, and Jay-Z became his own Masonic clique these niggas just did what thou wilt and it became the law.

I don't believe in coincidences on that level.  I don't know if Jay is a Mason or not, but I'm sure whoever is putting those occult symbols on his clothes knows what they are doing, or is paid by someone who knows what they are doing.

That type of stuff is popular though. Ever since the Da Vinci Code came out and clothing like Ed Hardy came to prominence, I've seen tons of little boutique clothing that carries all over print patterns chocked full of masonic/occult iconography.  I really really doubt there's any sort of special influence going higher than a clever designer with an eye for whats hot.

The Overfiend

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2009, 06:03:48 PM »
^
^All that. The symbolism is appealing and has a sort of universality anyway.

However, its not like different aspects of life and meaning projected onto and attached to these symbols their proliferation and presence dosn't affect human consciousness...

"Countries under foreign command quickly forget their history, their past, their tradition,
their national symbols, their way of living, often their own literary language."
-Slobodan Milosevic

A common allegiance to a form of expression that is identified with no single national unit
 is likely to prove one of the most potent symbols of the freedom of the human spirit that the world has yet known.

-Edward Sapir

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 06:33:47 PM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2009, 06:06:35 PM »

That type of stuff is popular though. Ever since the Da Vinci Code came out and clothing like Ed Hardy came to prominence, I've seen tons of little boutique clothing that carries all over print patterns chocked full of masonic/occult iconography.  I really really doubt there's any sort of special influence going higher than a clever designer with an eye for whats hot.

I know what you mean, I've seen a lot of that shit in the boutique type places in Scottsdale.  The difference being that those boutiques aren't named after Jewish bankers who have overwhelming connections to the occult.  Jay is arguably the biggest name in Hip Hop, is heavily pushed by the mainstream, does computer commercials, etc.  He hobknobs w/ the elite all the time...you'll catch him wearing mad crackerish, country club type shit nowadays too.

But again, I'm not saying he is a Freemason as they are deeply racist at the highest levels, but a money maker and influential dude like Jay is a very attractive commodity to the elite.

Also, I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.  I've researched a lot about secret societies over the last year or so, some days for 12+ hours when I have the time.  Seeing symbology like this pop up over and over throughout history in random ancient civiliizations all the way thru now will make you stop and scratch your head.

By the way, Da Vinci Code was based on a real man, still alive today - Jordan Maxwell.  That flick was "coincidentally" around the time when that director James Cameron (Terminator and Titanic amongst others) supposedly found Jesus' tomb and simultaneously releasing the fact that Jesus has a bloodline and his descendants were the Merovingians.  The people behind Cameron doing this (call them the Illuminati if you want, but that's often a misnomer) tried to piece this together in what is known as "The Revealing" where the Illuminati bloodline reveal themselves to the world.  But the average Joe didn't buy into the hype of Cameron finding Jesus' tomb and their attempt failed.  Anyway, I'm rambling.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
^
^All that. The symbolism is appealing and has a sort of universality anyway.

However, its not like as if different aspects of life and meaning are projected onto and attached to these symbols their proliferation and presence dosn't affect human consciousness...

"Countries under foreign command quickly forget their history, their past, their tradition,
their national symbols, their way of living, often their own literary language."
-Slobodan Milosevic

A common allegiance to a form of expression that is identified with no single national unit
 is likely to prove one of the most potent symbols of the freedom of the human spirit that the world has yet known.

-Edward Sapir

The whole point of symbolism is it's affect on your subconscious.  Even the people who wear the attire have no idea they're reppin the occult, but best believe they are.  If they perceive the symbol as "cool", you have to ask "why do they think that".  I'd argue they're drawn to it on a subconscious level and they have no idea.

Like if somehow it became trendy to wear shirts that had KKK symbols on them.  Maybe a black kid who doesn't know any better thinks it's a fly design so he happily rocks it.  If you saw a black kid wearing that shirt, the first thing you would think is that is one confused little boy.  His ignorance of what it means is obvious to you while oblivious to him.  You understand that those symbols are symbols of hate and fear and many other things.  I guess that's kinda what it's akin to for someone who really pays attention to that symbols (like me) seeing blatant symbols such as these, as blatant as kkk symbols would be to you.

Like people have no idea how much the catholic church has tons of Egyptian influence, Washington DC having Egyptian influence, Pentagons, Obelisks, etc.  I could go forever.  If you guys think these (about 1% of all the different things you could name) have lasted thoughout thousands of years and are meticulously woven into the fabric of many cities and cultures in the world on pure coincidence, then I'd say you're asleep at the wheel (not you personally, that's a general statement).

But as I've said, I'm not trying to convince anyone.  You should do the research yourselves if you care.  I'll happily point in what I think is the right direction.  There is so much purposeful disinfo vigorously spread on the net to throw you off course so you have to practice discernment.

Prior to a few years ago I would have mocked my very statements in this thread relentlessly, lol.

Peace

The Overfiend

« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
Im not really saying it isn't a coincidence now. But Imma keep saying, its subjective: a masonic ring may be the equivalent of a swastika or a kkk symbol to you however for somebody else the compass with the g may signify a sort of universality of human endeavor, some incrediblly deep shit. For some the satanic pentagram, may symbolize a sort of anti-thesis to all the overt christian hypocrisy so for the kid rocking it its keeping it real and telling the truth, the meaning we attach to these symbols is personally subjective.

When you first enter the Vatican Museum, you know what they got when you first step through into there? There is these Ancient Greek statues that were made and copied in the style of the Ancient Egyptian style.

Heres a picture I took when you first enter the Vatican Museum:

Yet it astounds me how people see the Ancient Egyptian influence as a sign of some insidious problem or conspiracy throughout the West. I think its a fucking wonderful thing, its love for the interaction, struggle and endeavor of human consciousness. Its keeping it real.

"..like Greeks in Ancient Egypt learning something deep from their teachers"

« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 07:41:48 PM by Illuminati Clique »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 06:25:38 PM »
What if jay z was some Illuminati white dude whos dream was to be "cool"? 

so what if he had some operation that turned him into a black guy and changed his voice.  they made up his story and let him become a rapper, cause it was his dream.  so since he is part of the illuminati, they catered his wish.

and the illuminati had nas killed for beefing with jay z back in the day.  then they put another illuminati member as the new "nas" and hooked him up with kelis, cause that was his dream.

OH MY FUCKING GOD....

im selling this shit as a book.

THE ILLUMINATI, JAY Z, and NAS: A LIFE LONG GHETTO FABULOUS DREAM MADE POSSIBLE BY THE LIGHT

ohhh fuck...imma sell this shit to yall and become a millionaire.  :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2009, 09:07:22 PM »
Should i sell my tickets for tomrrow?

Notice how he strats the video with Tupac ends with Tupac... are they saying illuminati had Pac killed?

Jay-z a mason or not... who cares, im listening to music

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 04:27:36 AM »
Should i sell my tickets for tomrrow?

Notice how he strats the video with Tupac ends with Tupac... are they saying illuminati had Pac killed?

Jay-z a mason or not... who cares, im listening to music

Why do you think his last album was The Don KILLUMINATI?  His mother was a black panther and an accused terrorist, pregnant w/ Tupac while she was in jail.  Tupac was a major threat to the establishment and it's not an accident they don't know who killed him.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2009, 04:27:12 PM »
Jaz-O, Jay-Z's mentor speakin on Jay and the Masons.  Dude knows his shit.

http://www.vladtv.com/video/12995/jaz-o-says-jay-z-performed-homosexual-acts-to-get-to-where-he-is/

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 04:52:48 PM »
bbbbbump

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2009, 06:40:52 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

Well you hadn't responded so I thought maybe you forgot about it.  I'm just trying to help here.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2009, 06:53:04 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

Well you hadn't responded so I thought maybe you forgot about it.  I'm just trying to help here.

sorry... lol

I figure it like this, Jay might be part of the Illuminati, I'm not sold on Nas being a member. I brought this out for discussion, and now I wonder if I should merge the threads of this and virtuoso together because they are touching on the same thing. This whole Freemason thing is very interesting to discuss, especially since this is a Hip-Hop board. Now I still wonder, if 'Pac wasn't part of it all, why is he the highest selling artist in Hip-Hop? I mean straight up his bigger than Jay-Z or any other "Illuminati" rapper could ever be. Did they just let him, because they knew he wasn't a threat no more, why not silence him completely and never release his music again? Or is messing up his work a way to get back at him?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2009, 07:08:05 PM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.