Author Topic: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??  (Read 2760 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

lol

this isnt a sticky worthy topic.

I know... that's why I was confused it was even bumped.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #31 on: November 16, 2009, 07:49:18 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

Well you hadn't responded so I thought maybe you forgot about it.  I'm just trying to help here.

sorry... lol

I figure it like this, Jay might be part of the Illuminati, I'm not sold on Nas being a member. I brought this out for discussion, and now I wonder if I should merge the threads of this and virtuoso together because they are touching on the same thing. This whole Freemason thing is very interesting to discuss, especially since this is a Hip-Hop board. Now I still wonder, if 'Pac wasn't part of it all, why is he the highest selling artist in Hip-Hop? I mean straight up his bigger than Jay-Z or any other "Illuminati" rapper could ever be. Did they just let him, because they knew he wasn't a threat no more, why not silence him completely and never release his music again? Or is messing up his work a way to get back at him?

Nas isn't down with that shit...listen to "Nigger" album, he talks about William Cooper, Farrakhan, destroys Fox News, has Dead Prez, the list goes on.  Why do you think that album got so much heat to try and stop it when it dropped?  Cuz of the title? No way, cuz of the content.  Easily one of Nas' best albums.

Pac was absolutely not a part of it.  His last album before he was murdered was called "Killuminati".  He was talking about taking them down.  Afeni was very hooked into the Panther movement and 5% Nation, she was an enemy of the state, labeled a terrorist and was pregnant with Pac in jail.  Pac was a HUGE threat to the establishment.  That's why he died, not cuz of Orlando Anderson or whoever u wanna think.

And I'm happy to discuss this with you, but you and I both know you made this thread to mock things I say and it basically blew up in your face.  So I mean, keep mocking but you're looking like an ass.  Peace.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 16, 2009, 09:33:54 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

Well you hadn't responded so I thought maybe you forgot about it.  I'm just trying to help here.

sorry... lol

I figure it like this, Jay might be part of the Illuminati, I'm not sold on Nas being a member. I brought this out for discussion, and now I wonder if I should merge the threads of this and virtuoso together because they are touching on the same thing. This whole Freemason thing is very interesting to discuss, especially since this is a Hip-Hop board. Now I still wonder, if 'Pac wasn't part of it all, why is he the highest selling artist in Hip-Hop? I mean straight up his bigger than Jay-Z or any other "Illuminati" rapper could ever be. Did they just let him, because they knew he wasn't a threat no more, why not silence him completely and never release his music again? Or is messing up his work a way to get back at him?

Nas isn't down with that shit...listen to "Nigger" album, he talks about William Cooper, Farrakhan, destroys Fox News, has Dead Prez, the list goes on.  Why do you think that album got so much heat to try and stop it when it dropped?  Cuz of the title? No way, cuz of the content.  Easily one of Nas' best albums.

Pac was absolutely not a part of it.  His last album before he was murdered was called "Killuminati".  He was talking about taking them down.  Afeni was very hooked into the Panther movement and 5% Nation, she was an enemy of the state, labeled a terrorist and was pregnant with Pac in jail.  Pac was a HUGE threat to the establishment.  That's why he died, not cuz of Orlando Anderson or whoever u wanna think.

And I'm happy to discuss this with you, but you and I both know you made this thread to mock things I say and it basically blew up in your face.  So I mean, keep mocking but you're looking like an ass.  Peace.

Mocking??? LMFAO

Straight up, I saw a friend on facebook point it out, and she was someone who is completely clueless to this, but she saw a video on Youtube that proved Jay-Z worshiped the Devil. She posted the video and I knew I could not have a good conversation with her about what she was missing with the Freemason talk, so I brought it to a place I knew I could talk to people that know something. I don't mean it to mock you. I just wanted to have some opinion from people that know something. Now I'll be honest, after you bumped the threat, that was mocking, 'cause I was confused why you bumped it, but it's all good. It is what it is.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »

These are interesting threads and re the thread I started, I am asking from the point of view of someone who is trying to keep an open mind about these things and this particular question is to Jrome although M Dogg and others feel free to throw your thoughts in to....If Nas is absolutely not a part of this shit, i.e. isn't a freemason, then why is it that when we look at Jay-Z using an obvious triangle we suspect that hmmm is he a mason? and yet Nas credits himself with that idea for Jay-Z "gave you a style for you to run with" at which point he holds up the pyramid i mean err the diamond lol.

As for 2 pac being a part of this, I think again you raise a good point M Dogg but my take on it is maybe he was never a part of it but chose to look the other way but then of course you see the many interviews he conducted in his later years (in rap) and it was apparent he was becoming very outspoken. Maybe at that point he decided to make a stand and due to that stand, he was silenced before he could become an influential voice. Ironically of course he is more popular than ever but of course that's through his music, he isn't hear anymore to represent his own views.

I would guess that a lot of rappers who do display questionable art work and "strange videos" have very little creative control in fact they probably have no control but make the decision to say fuck it, hear no evil, see no evil just make my money and leave.

The Overfiend

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2009, 07:06:30 PM »

Triangles and pyramids are just awesome. Also some black people (Black Israelites) talk about building the pyramids as slaves, and were also Pharoahs so it is a nod to that aswell.

"Israelite books we both crooks, true god son, get it on word is bond"

Also the 5% Nation, where members refer to themselves as Gods and Earths.

Jay-Hova = Jehovah

If we look at Nas and Jay they both get their influences from these groups and movements, not Masonry.

Although there are commonalities in all these fraternal organisations, like 5 percenters talk about the Universal God, a similar concept to the Masonic conception of God, and with the use of numerology and claims to ancient lineage, there are also big differences in terms of culture, organisation and demographic. Also people may be influenced and take things from suich groups such as symbols, etc but dosn't mean you are necessarily an orthodox member of any such group, you may be the type of person like a sponge who soaks up knowledge and influence. Like RZA was originally a 5 percenter, nowadays he is a bit of everything apparently, he went to Wu Shu mountain in China and also became a real honourary Abbot for his sevices to the Shaolin.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2009, 10:06:49 AM »

If that's the case then why are there are countless examples of Jay-Z using masonic hand shakes?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2009, 11:39:58 AM »
Do you know who else is really bad with freemason/luciferian symbolism? Lady Gaga.  She either is well read on occult subjects or her rise to fame was to display these symbols.

The Overfiend

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2009, 06:20:58 PM »

If that's the case then why are there are countless examples of Jay-Z using masonic hand shakes?

Maybe he is a formal Mason now. However it is ridiculous to look at his symbolism and just pin everything on Masonry as the influence and meaning because this ignores the nature of Masonic belief itself. I will explain: black people have their own connection to ancient Egypt regardless of Masonry (that is originally a white Western institution anyway). Masonry has traditionally taken a lot of its symbolism from ancient Egypt this is central to the Masonic adherence to universality as Osiris was arguably the first universal god for man (Ra didn't really care for humanity or human knowledge), and Osiris was martyred and scattered over the Earth. Despite the Western connection to ancient Egypt that has been facilitated with architecture in Western centers of power, independent of this black people have maintained their connection with ancient Egypt but this has usually not been recognized in mainstream culture, although the Masons may have always acknowledged the connection between black civilization and ancient Egypt through their adherence to universality: this is a view that has really been confined to black people personally and black fraternal underground groups. Especially considering these artist's backgrounds and where they are from (Harlem, the Bronx, Queens) there are a lot of black fraternal groups independent of the Masons that have their own symbols, historical lineages, and connection to ancient Egypt that influenced and still influence the black community. What I have found interesting (despite the obvious cultural differences) is the similarities between 5%ism and Freemasonry in terms of their approach to God and their cultural approach to dealing with 'knowledge' and 'truth'. Anyway...

As Masonry is culturally promoted as universal there is the possibility for it to encompass a lot of those including people with influences from 5%ism, etc (or wherever). This is where I think people's (and your) thinking about Masonry is flawed, it isn't a gang with a definite ideology that it holds over the exclusion of others; why? Because it promotes universality that is central to it's ethos, therefore it is a very loosely affiliated network with people of conflicting political views and from a range of vastly different backgrounds, influences, and walks of life.  What all this highlights is the use of universality as a powerful political tool and the issue over who uses it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/rhN6BMsAy-M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/rhN6BMsAy-M&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Remember W.D. Fard Muhammad
The prophet that gave Elijah his knowledge
Elijah gave it to Malcolm
But on their way to the promise they ran into problems
And only through death they resolved it
From the Mosque to the school up in Harlem
'Cause Clarence X left started his own set
Gave a new breath of fresh air to the projects
With ah Supreme Arithmetic's
Young kings got hip to the devils tricks
But in '69 the God got hit
But you can still hear 'em when Poppa Wu parts his lips
And there was Dr. Malachi Z. York with deep thought
Called himself: "The Lamb" "The Nuwaubian" "Godly Men"
Built his own Egypt on the top of the sand
Then there's Yahweh Ben Yahweh, called down UFOs
All these men the U.S. know
It's like our mind deteriorated when drugs came in
And it took us back to the Cavemen
« Last Edit: November 18, 2009, 07:14:12 PM by Illuminati Clique »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2009, 02:09:59 AM »
« Last Edit: November 19, 2009, 03:25:37 AM by 50 Gold 60 Platinum »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2009, 02:10:35 AM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

lol

this isnt a sticky worthy topic.

I know... that's why I was confused it was even bumped.

yes i see how it would be confusing

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2009, 02:25:27 AM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

sorry... lol

Mocking??? LMFAO

Straight up, I saw a friend on facebook point it out, and she was someone who is completely clueless to this, but she saw a video on Youtube that proved Jay-Z worshiped the Devil. She posted the video and I knew I could not have a good conversation with her about what she was missing with the Freemason talk, so I brought it to a place I knew I could talk to people that know something. I don't mean it to mock you. I just wanted to have some opinion from people that know something. Now I'll be honest, after you bumped the threat, that was mocking, 'cause I was confused why you bumped it, but it's all good. It is what it is.

lol, whatever.  "Tell them niggaz u roll with whatever u want, but u and i know what's goin on".  U have straight mocked me on this illuminati shit for a minute.  All the way down to your sig bruh.  Don't front.  You're lucky I really couldn't give a fuck less or I'd expose u on all that...But now you're starting to the legitimacy and you're tryin to play it off. 

You terry cloth, that means u very soft.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2009, 03:13:12 AM »

These are interesting threads and re the thread I started, I am asking from the point of view of someone who is trying to keep an open mind about these things and this particular question is to Jrome although M Dogg and others feel free to throw your thoughts in to....If Nas is absolutely not a part of this shit, i.e. isn't a freemason, then why is it that when we look at Jay-Z using an obvious triangle we suspect that hmmm is he a mason? and yet Nas credits himself with that idea for Jay-Z "gave you a style for you to run with" at which point he holds up the pyramid i mean err the diamond lol.

As for 2 pac being a part of this, I think again you raise a good point M Dogg but my take on it is maybe he was never a part of it but chose to look the other way but then of course you see the many interviews he conducted in his later years (in rap) and it was apparent he was becoming very outspoken. Maybe at that point he decided to make a stand and due to that stand, he was silenced before he could become an influential voice. Ironically of course he is more popular than ever but of course that's through his music, he isn't hear anymore to represent his own views.

I would guess that a lot of rappers who do display questionable art work and "strange videos" have very little creative control in fact they probably have no control but make the decision to say fuck it, hear no evil, see no evil just make my money and leave.

Just to clarify, I said Pac was absolutely not a part of the Illuminati, not Nas.  But I def don't think Nas is either, but it's not as blatantly obvious as Pac.  Yeah there's footage of Nas throwin up a sign.  For one, that's an old pic.  Second, it's not that simple.  That in and of itself doesn't really mean much to me.  In talkin about Jay - his company is Roc-a-fella which is derived from Rockefeller.  The Rockefellers are arguably the most powerful group in the United States.  They are / were part of the Illuminati, however, the Illuminati is a Euro based group and once they infiltrated the US, a semi-offshoot occurred.  They are still in affiliation w/ the Illuminati, but they have become quite powerful in their own right.  Think Rockefeller / Bush's (George Sr. & Jr.) / Fox News (their propaganda arm)/ etc.  Fortunately they are losing power...

But back to Jay - he's got the Rockefeller name in his company, he's been a complete corporate shill since the black album, doing a lot of business w/ Illuminati companies ect, doing commercials, doing albums as promotion for hollywood movies (which are largely Illuminati funded movies btw).  The symbolism of not only him throwin up the pyramid, but the blatant symbolism in his clothing line, etc.  Then you have dudes that know Jay, really know Jay before he was big time, and they're saying that he's fuckin w/ it.  Things he says in his music....I don't know how it could be more blatant.  But like I said, more and more people are waking up to this bullshit of the Illuminati agenda and I hope Jay is called out. 

And as I said, if you listen to Nas' "Nigger" album, Nas is basically declaring war on the Illuminati during the whole album...and that is why the powers that be tried to stop it from coming out, not because it was titled "Nigger".  I suggest yall dig into that album - he's really on point on everything there.  But this is nothin new for Nas, he's blatantly been talkin about this stuff forever, but it's really been his focal point of his music since Street's Disciple...and of course that album, the Hip Hop is Dead album, and the Nigger album were WAYYYYYY over the average cat's head. 

Nas says it himself, that he's amazed at the prominent position that he's in, yet he's still exposing the powers that be...listen to "Untitled" aka They Can't Kill Me off the Nigger album...talkin about how he knows how bad they want to silence him.  He's basically putting it out there that if he dies, it's because the alphabet boys paid him a visit. 

So it's not just one or 2 things that allow me to differentiate between Nas and Jay on this, there's a ton and a whole lot more that I didn't get into. 

I'll reiterate on Pac, he was not only NOT apart of the Illuminati, he was screaming about them to try and wake people up.  He called his last album, that dropped AFTER HE WAS MURDERED - The Don KILLUMINATI = The top man to bring down the Illuminati.  Yall think it's a coincidence that they don't know how killed him?  Yall think the LVPD and LAPD are on the up n up?  His mother was labeled a terrorist and enemy of the state in the late 60's early 70's.  Pac grew up around the Panthers, many of them in jail serving life sentences.  Anyway, Pac was a major threat to the establishment aka the Illuminati, and that's why he was silenced.

And I disagree that Pac is more popular than ever.  After he died, they completely tarnished his legacy and even further, his message.  Not sure how old you are, but I was a sophomore in high school when Pac was killed, and there was no one in Hip Hop that at his level at the time.  He was selling millions upon millions of albums.  He's not that popular today, and he's not more popular just because he was murdered.  People say that because they want to deflect away from Pac's influence....they say shit like "nobody would call Tupac the GOAT if he wasn't killed".  That statement is complete bullshit.  And the younger generation hears that and think it's the truth.  Unfortunate.

Peace

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2009, 03:24:39 AM »

Triangles and pyramids are just awesome. Also some black people (Black Israelites) talk about building the pyramids as slaves, and were also Pharoahs so it is a nod to that aswell.

"Israelite books we both crooks, true god son, get it on word is bond"

Also the 5% Nation, where members refer to themselves as Gods and Earths.

Jay-Hova = Jehovah

If we look at Nas and Jay they both get their influences from these groups and movements, not Masonry.

Although there are commonalities in all these fraternal organisations, like 5 percenters talk about the Universal God, a similar concept to the Masonic conception of God, and with the use of numerology and claims to ancient lineage, there are also big differences in terms of culture, organisation and demographic. Also people may be influenced and take things from suich groups such as symbols, etc but dosn't mean you are necessarily an orthodox member of any such group, you may be the type of person like a sponge who soaks up knowledge and influence. Like RZA was originally a 5 percenter, nowadays he is a bit of everything apparently, he went to Wu Shu mountain in China and also became a real honourary Abbot for his sevices to the Shaolin.

The 5% Nation aren't Luciferian in their beliefs, the upper echelon of Freemasons and the Illuminati (2 diff groups) are.  The symbolsim that Jay propagates in his clothing line is a billboard for the occult.  It's as obvious as seeing a regular guy in a Lakers jersey and making the conclusion that he's obviously a Lakers fan.

I mean think about where the name 5%'ers came from. 

But yes, there are several factions that have actually maintained their heritage over hundreds if not thousands of years, and know the deal regarding things like symbology, astrology, consciousness aka God, etc.  It's not just these negative factions that know those powers, there are positive factions aka white hats that propagate these things but in a positive way.

And as I've said before just cuz somebody has a pyramid or somethin here or there that they picked up cuz they thought it was cool doesn't mean they are necessarily affiliated.  But in some circumstances it's very blatant, and to dismiss it all as coincidence is akin to sticking your head in the sand in my opinion.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2009, 04:08:43 AM »
Do you know who else is really bad with freemason/luciferian symbolism? Lady Gaga.  She either is well read on occult subjects or her rise to fame was to display these symbols.

I don't know anything about Lady Gaga, only that some chick I used to bone liked one of her songs.  I'll check it out though.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2009, 06:33:40 AM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

sorry... lol

Mocking??? LMFAO

lol, whatever.  "Tell them niggaz u roll with whatever u want, but u and i know what's goin on".  U have straight mocked me on this illuminati shit for a minute.  All the way down to your sig bruh.  Don't front.  You're lucky I really couldn't give a fuck less or I'd expose u on all that...But now you're starting to the legitimacy and you're tryin to play it off. 

You terry cloth, that means u very soft.

All right, you want to get 'Pac up in here, check my history, no one more 'Pac than me... lol.

Check this out though. You mentioned Nas was warring with the Illuminati on Untitled. I'll argue he has been since Stillmatic. Even before he was talking real shit, but Stillmatic was without a doubt some revolutionary shit in Hip-Hop. Right after 9-11, he went right at the source and was taking apart everything that we knew at the time/ Everyone else, Jay, Snoop, everyone either ignored 9-11, or was in some patriotic shit. The only dude that came out and blasted the US government, no less that 3 months later was Nas. He had to know something, being in NY, know the 5%ers, Nas knew something or else those last few songs on Stillmatic don't exist. When he signed with Jay, I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but in Hip-Hop is dead, he is working with Jay, working with Kanye who was trying to get Jay and him together. Nas was doing his thing on a new level. Then out of no where his not working with them anymore, and Untitled had one line on it all that made me realize what he was talking about. I have it in my avatar, it's kind of a mock on my part, but at the same time it's also because I think that album is genius and wanted to point out what Nas said. In the song N.I.G.G.E.R., he said straight up "In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the king". Now tell me who he is talking about, because he never was so blunt as to put out a straight Illuminati reference then as to put that out. In what would have been the title track of the album, he felt it necessary to close on that line for a true warning on those that know. Was he at peace with Jay to finally put the pieces together on his own?