Author Topic: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??  (Read 2762 times)

jeromechickenbone

Re: Is Jay-Z part of the Illuminati??
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 04:44:44 PM »
bbbbbump

should I sticky this

???

Well you hadn't responded so I thought maybe you forgot about it.  I'm just trying to help here.

sorry... lol

I figure it like this, Jay might be part of the Illuminati, I'm not sold on Nas being a member. I brought this out for discussion, and now I wonder if I should merge the threads of this and virtuoso together because they are touching on the same thing. This whole Freemason thing is very interesting to discuss, especially since this is a Hip-Hop board. Now I still wonder, if 'Pac wasn't part of it all, why is he the highest selling artist in Hip-Hop? I mean straight up his bigger than Jay-Z or any other "Illuminati" rapper could ever be. Did they just let him, because they knew he wasn't a threat no more, why not silence him completely and never release his music again? Or is messing up his work a way to get back at him?

Nas isn't down with that shit...listen to "Nigger" album, he talks about William Cooper, Farrakhan, destroys Fox News, has Dead Prez, the list goes on.  Why do you think that album got so much heat to try and stop it when it dropped?  Cuz of the title? No way, cuz of the content.  Easily one of Nas' best albums.

Pac was absolutely not a part of it.  His last album before he was murdered was called "Killuminati".  He was talking about taking them down.  Afeni was very hooked into the Panther movement and 5% Nation, she was an enemy of the state, labeled a terrorist and was pregnant with Pac in jail.  Pac was a HUGE threat to the establishment.  That's why he died, not cuz of Orlando Anderson or whoever u wanna think.

And I'm happy to discuss this with you, but you and I both know you made this thread to mock things I say and it basically blew up in your face.  So I mean, keep mocking but you're looking like an ass.  Peace.

Mocking??? LMFAO

Straight up, I saw a friend on facebook point it out, and she was someone who is completely clueless to this, but she saw a video on Youtube that proved Jay-Z worshiped the Devil. She posted the video and I knew I could not have a good conversation with her about what she was missing with the Freemason talk, so I brought it to a place I knew I could talk to people that know something. I don't mean it to mock you. I just wanted to have some opinion from people that know something. Now I'll be honest, after you bumped the threat, that was mocking, 'cause I was confused why you bumped it, but it's all good. It is what it is.

lol, whatever.  "Tell them niggaz u roll with whatever u want, but u and i know what's goin on".  U have straight mocked me on this illuminati shit for a minute.  All the way down to your sig bruh.  Don't front.  You're lucky I really couldn't give a fuck less or I'd expose u on all that...But now you're starting to the legitimacy and you're tryin to play it off. 

You terry cloth, that means u very soft.

All right, you want to get 'Pac up in here, check my history, no one more 'Pac than me... lol.

Check this out though. You mentioned Nas was warring with the Illuminati on Untitled. I'll argue he has been since Stillmatic. Even before he was talking real shit, but Stillmatic was without a doubt some revolutionary shit in Hip-Hop. Right after 9-11, he went right at the source and was taking apart everything that we knew at the time/ Everyone else, Jay, Snoop, everyone either ignored 9-11, or was in some patriotic shit. The only dude that came out and blasted the US government, no less that 3 months later was Nas. He had to know something, being in NY, know the 5%ers, Nas knew something or else those last few songs on Stillmatic don't exist. When he signed with Jay, I'm not sure what he was trying to do, but in Hip-Hop is dead, he is working with Jay, working with Kanye who was trying to get Jay and him together. Nas was doing his thing on a new level. Then out of no where his not working with them anymore, and Untitled had one line on it all that made me realize what he was talking about. I have it in my avatar, it's kind of a mock on my part, but at the same time it's also because I think that album is genius and wanted to point out what Nas said. In the song N.I.G.G.E.R., he said straight up "In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is the king". Now tell me who he is talking about, because he never was so blunt as to put out a straight Illuminati reference then as to put that out. In what would have been the title track of the album, he felt it necessary to close on that line for a true warning on those that know. Was he at peace with Jay to finally put the pieces together on his own?

Well you left out a crucial line that he spits right before that:
"On the road to riches and diamond rings"

You know who's line that is don't you?  From In My Lifetime Vol 1...the hook on "Real Niggaz"

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3_AfwWLa06U" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3_AfwWLa06U</a>

Sounds to me like he's callin out Jay on the Illuminati shit.  I mean I'm sure Jay prolly approached him on this shit after he signed him to Def Jam but Nas wasn't fuckin with it.  And he's puttin this stuff all over his album, I'm tellin you it's not a coincidence. 

Props on pointing out that line, after you typed it, I thought, nah, you got it twisted. He says "the man with the THIRD eye is the king" not "one" eye.  So I checked OHHLA and it said one, but I still didn't believe it, lol.  So i had to play the song and hear it for myself.  Sure enough, it's "one" eye.  For some reason I was sure it was "third" and didn't give the line much thought.  But now it seems clear what he's sayin. 

Mackin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Can I Live Simply,So That Others can Simply Live..
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2009, 03:43:57 PM »
Never really checked out this section of the board before.
But ti think I'll start
JROme and 50 Gold 60 Platinum, i'd like to discuss this further.
Cuz i've noticed a few things myself,but was not sure how to piece them together, but you guys did a good job!!
props!
It ain't happenin, Bibles I'm still packin them
And jackin demons wit them 44 magnums" T-Bone

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: November 24, 2009, 09:05:15 AM »

Just to further underline (whether you think it's good or bad) the music businesses obession with this stuff.....the American Music Award trophies are clearly a pyramid shape to. So this goes back to the issue of how masonic influences are clearly present in music, this might be slightly off topic because the theme of this thread was Jay-Z but it answers the more broader aspect of freemasonry and music.

Also as for masonry (answering my Australian friend) I agree there are lots of conflicting views therefore it would make more sense to promote those who have a synergy and a general agreement to higher levels and it is these higher levels where the real game is played out. Furthermore there is from some of these youtube viideos a kneejerk reaction to some things, as it's not always accurate but patterns do develop and as these patterns develop, we then have to ask ourselves well what is the underlying goal for those who are key in freemasonry? and even if we can't verify every nook and cranny, we can identify the plan broadly and it's a very dark one.

This therefore leads me to ask why people who disagree with the broader plan would continue to be apart of something where the intentions of the ruling are clearly there?. Or indeed why hip hop artists would convey a message of "positivity" to overcome poverty, because this then creates the dangerous message, that you are responsible for your own poverty. It is then of course interesting to see whether intentional or not, if this influence has come from masonic thinking?

Just some thoughts
Peace
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 09:18:31 AM by virtuoso »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #48 on: November 24, 2009, 09:26:22 AM »
^many of the people in freemasonry have no clue what the real deal is. The vast majority that u might find at your local lodge are prolly really good people that drink beer on tuesdays and do some community service.

But at the extreme high levels its a different story.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »
^many of the people in freemasonry have no clue what the real deal is. The vast majority that u might find at your local lodge are prolly really good people that drink beer on tuesdays and do some community service.

Oh of course, I know for some it's social networking but for those who deem themselves "conscious" if they are then members of what is an exclusive society which preaches secrecy and fraternity, why they would stay a part of something where the broader aims are basically evil?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »
2 of my uncles are Masons. I agree that to low ranking members it is nothing but a social club. One however is very into the occult and black magick and what not and you couldn't tell if you looked at him. I remember being over there when I was young and he would tell me about Crowley and magick and stuff like that. He used to freak me out as a kid with that shit but now I understand it more.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 12:31:44 PM »

Oh of course, I know for some it's social networking but for those who deem themselves "conscious" if they are then members of what is an exclusive society which preaches secrecy and fraternity, why they would stay a part of something where the broader aims are basically evil?

well durh that is kinda obvious

on the one hand you have the most powerful men and families in the world over the last god knows when most of whom are billionaires

on the other hand you have you people...the great un-washed masses scrambling over each other in the fucking rat race

fuck that mothafuckas need to send me an invite i swear >:(

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2009, 01:29:48 PM »

on the one hand you have the most powerful men and families in the world over the last god knows when most of whom are billionaires

on the other hand you have you people...the great un-washed masses scrambling over each other in the fucking rat race

Clearly you missed my point!, if those who are "awake" still choose to belong to this fraternity, despite knowing what the greater scheme of the ruling people are and aren't in it for social networking and money, then I don't understand what is going through their minds.

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »

Clearly you missed my point!, if those who are "awake" still choose to belong to this fraternity, despite knowing what the greater scheme of the ruling people are and aren't in it for social networking and money, then I don't understand what is going through their minds.

who aint in it for the social networking or the money?

cus if you aint in a group to socialize or make money you aint in a group surely??