Author Topic: Spider Loc - Da 1 U Luv 2 Hate  (Read 788 times)

Blue SPI

• Lil Geezy
  • BAYMAAC
Spider Loc - Da 1 U Luv 2 Hate
« on: October 25, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »
1.INTRO: Snoop Dogg dissing spider loc.

2.I JUST PRAY:This is a good song with a good beat,good flow and lyrics.
S.P.I. is saying he hopes he can be forgiven for his sins but he would do it all again he also talks about how he came up.(10/10)

3.BURY ME A G:In this song S.P.I. provides us with more good beats,good flow,lyrics and rhymes.This song contains 2 veses and an excellent hook.
The name of the song explains the song,Spider Loc wants to be buried a "G" with no tears at his wake.The second verse contains a minor Lil Wayne diss.(8.5/10)

4.IMA CRIP FEAT.JJ-LUV AND LIL BOSS:Another good song with a good beat,the 3 rappers hold there own,they are talking about their Crip lifestyle,this song is simple and flawless making it one of my faveourits.(9/10)

5.A DAY AGO:A typical gangsta rap song about life on the west coast,another flawless song from da 1 u love 2 hate,spiders ill flow and lyrics match the hardcore beat perfectly making this my personal faveourite song on the cd.(9.5/10)

6.STREET LIFE FEAT.TURF TALK AND KARTOON:This song starts of with a verse from turf talk who's voice can get a little irritating but the lyrics are there so it's all good, this verse like the verses from spider and kartoon its about the riches to be made in the "hood"this song coincides with another excellent beat.(8/10)

7.CELEBRITY:This song brings another good beat,good lyrics,good flow and good rhymes(I know it might seem like in repeating myself but lyric after lyric beat after beat rhyme after rhyme hook after hook this street album stays on point)this song is about the hard time loc is having in the rap industry e.g.several releases since the deal but still no spider loc,chris lightly from violater not calling him back etc but he still stays loyal and greatful to 50 for the oppertunity.(8.5/10)

8.CELEBRITY REMIX FEAT.KARTOON AND BEGETZ:This song uses the same beat and hook as the original but this one is more about "stylin" and"stuntin"and how the 3 rappers celebrity status is getting them more females.(8.5/10)

9.MAJOR FEAT.E-NOTE:Another beat that makes you want to bob your head spider loc's flow on this song is probably the best on the album,E-note provides a nice mellow hook and a good third verse,the first verse talks alot about Baymaac,spider loc's label,the second verse loc talks about putting in work to do something incredable in the rap game,in my opinion this could be a club hit with the right promotion.(9/10)

10.MR.NEW BITCH FEAT.KARTOON AND JESSICA JAMES:Not much to say about this one,good all round song,good beat,good lyrics.good flow,the song is about all the "bitches" the 3 rappers get.(8/10)

11.CHILLAX:Again good beat etc,not really my style, this is a real song for the ladies, it helps to balance the cd out.(5.5/10)

12.WANT MINE FEAT. PAYBACC, KARTOON & TITUS:I really enoyed this song a good hook, 3 good verses and a good beat, i would call this a cross between mr, new bitch and chillax,a song for the ladies and the men.(8/10)

13.ANYWHERE FEAT.E-NOTE:This song has an unusual beat but it is hot,a great hook by e-note making an incredible song by the hit making duo spider loc and e-note.(8/10)

14.HOMEGROWN:Surprise surprise da 1 u love 2 hate has provided us with another excellent beat and 3 flawless verses especially the third wich stood out to me in particular,this song is about him provding for his family and him being a product of his enviroment and listening to this song you can tell it came from the heart.(10/10)

15.SUMMERTIME FEAT.E-NOTE: Another hit record from the perfectly matched duo spider loc and e- note a real upbeat beat and a upbeat hook and on point verses i dont understand why this aint topping the charts on wack ass BET.(10/10)

16.24'S FEAT.BIG FOOT AND PIPER: This song has one sick ass beat the best on the cd the hook is a slowed down Texas type thing youve heard it before,again a flawless song verse wise this is a real flashy getting money song i could bump this shit all day.(10/10)

17.AMAZIN FEAT.E-NOTE: You guessed it spider loc and E-Note its a hit right, right, its got a good beat, the verses kind of remind me of want mine.(7/10)

18.THOUGHT IT WAS OVER:A good beat african drums or something like that,loc does the hook its nice,the verses are what you can expect from spider rhyming real well and flowing nicley,the song is about how he came up and shit. (8/10)

19.BLUTIFUL WORLD FEAT.E-NOTE:If your taking the time to read all this you probably heard this already its a straight hit with a hook from E-Note the song is strongly based around Spider Loc's crip life talking about all the blue things in his life. (10/10)

This street album definitely has the quality of a fully blown album with the right backing and the right promotion spider would be huge.

The street album tells us alot about loc:

1. Loc has an incredable ear for beats.
2. He's got crazy lyrical ability,flow and rhymes.
3. Spider really is the West Kept Secret and needs to get World Wide Web out!!

RATING:9/10

by Colm Mc Corry.

I got mine on itunes but you can get it for only $5.99 on www.spiindastreets.com

Juniah

Re: Spider Loc - Da 1 U Luv 2 Hate
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »
SPEAK ENGLISH YOU FUCKING COON!

MistaNova

Re: Spider Loc - Da 1 U Luv 2 Hate
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 05:29:52 AM »
For anyone planning to purchase this I'd advise that you get it from iTunes. I got mine in CD form at a record store recently, some tracks are mis-titled and the track "N Deez Streetz (Feat. 6Tre & Tre)" was listed but missing. Plus the intro and outro wasn't even on the tracklisting (they were in the CD though). Wasted hours retyping the song titles. But in the end the CD is 8) especially this track.

6.STREET LIFE FEAT.TURF TALK AND KARTOON:This song starts of with a verse from turf talk who's voice can get a little irritating but the lyrics are there so it's all good, this verse like the verses from spider and kartoon its about the riches to be made in the "hood"this song coincides with another excellent beat.(8/10)

BTW, Butch Cassidy sings the chorus.