Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4041 times)

DTG Entertainment

Man....
« on: October 25, 2009, 10:58:17 PM »
I know some of you are going to clown on me for this, but it's okay. The possibility of going to prison really makes you want to get shit done before you go. I'm fixing up everything with my family, and working on all my sites and finishing up everything so I can have something to come back to if I go in. For those who don't know, I am turning eighteen this year - the trial start is the day before my b-day, and I am facing four felonies and this is my second time facing felonies. First time, it was me facing three and I was sixteen but the charges got dropped because of substantial evidence and I passed my piss test. However, that ain't the case this time. This ain't no A.G. or Sparegeez thread, so you can clown on me what you want but I ain't going to say I am some white drug kingpin. I was wondering, could some of you relate to stepping up your work ethic to get shit done before destiny takes its course? Also, so we get no Sparegeez exposing type shit in here....this is me...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Man....
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 11:00:55 PM »
is that u on that pic?....i dont know cuzz..if i was u..i'd worry about my cornhole

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 11:01:44 PM »
is that u on that pic?....i dont know cuzz..if i was u..i'd worry about my cornhole

Yeah, it is and to be honest I kind of am. Lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 11:02:05 PM »
You weren't 18 when the charges were filed against you, right? They can't make it count as adult punishment. Or are they trying you as an adult?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »
You weren't 18 when the charges were filed against you, right? They can't make it count as adult punishment. Or are they trying you as an adult?

I am still seventeen, but I believe they are going to try me as an adult.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2009, 11:11:23 PM »
damn I didn't know you were only 17 my dude, I'm 18

what charges are you facing exactly and was your record clean before this?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2009, 11:13:41 PM »

Intent To Go Armed on School Property (Knife)
Possession Of A Weapon On School Property (Two Knives - One being a Winchester, and the other being a switchblade)
Possession Of Schedule II (Vyvance/Speed)
Possession Of Legend Drugs (Seroquel, Hydroxazine, etc. - I had twenty six pills but only one Vyvance. Lol.)

Also, my record was technically clean because my other charges got dropped.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »

Possession Of A Weapon On School Property (Two Knives - One being a Winchester, and the other being a switchblade)
Possession Of Legend Drugs (Seroquel, Hydroxazine, etc. - I had twenty six pills but only one Vyvance. Lol.)

damn, homie...

I don't know though, here I don't think you would get tried as an adult for shit like this since you're still 17 and were the same age when you got arrested and charged... but I have no clue what it is where you're at

you didn't get intent to sell on the pills though?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2009, 11:18:08 PM »

damn, homie...

I don't know though, here I don't think you would get tried as an adult for shit like this since you're still 17 and were the same age when you got arrested and charged... but I don't what it is where you're at

Tennessee otherwise known as Some Place In The Middle Of No Where to quote to my lawyer. Lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »
i really doubt youl go prison for that shit, maybe a little jail time but i s till kind of doubt that

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 11:21:01 PM »
i really doubt youl go prison for that shit, maybe a little jail time but i s till kind of doubt that

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me. Three out of the four years I have been in high school, I have gotten searched. Two out of three, I got suspended. Lol. One out of three, I actually went to Juvenile for.

Muhfukka

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 11:22:11 PM »
so what man suspensions and juvenile hall hahaha thats kiddy shit, prison is a whole other ballpark

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2009, 11:23:09 PM »
so what man suspensions and juvenile hall hahaha thats kiddy shit, prison is a whole other ballpark

Yeah man, but I have a feeling they are going to push for it.

acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2009, 11:30:50 PM »

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me. Three out of the four years I have been in high school, I have gotten searched. Two out of three, I got suspended. Lol. One out of three, I actually went to Juvenile for.

LOL, cops don't decide your fate, a judge does.
Prisons are too packed, they trying to let non violent inmates out because they are too packed and it costs too much money.  Besides that, you look about as threatening as Steve Urkel.  I think a judge would feel too guilty sending your skinny ass to prison.

You might get like 30 days in jail, but I bet most likely you will get several years probation and fines and shit.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

a felony..they could easily try him as an adult