Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4036 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Man....
« Reply #105 on: October 27, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »
you're the bitch who cries to floydness

Muhfukka

« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »
you're the bitch who cries to floydness
hahaha you really are the replacement jew

the ghost

« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2009, 02:03:33 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

people like muhfukka can't understand that, they only go off what the internet and wikipedia tells them

Imma just go out on a limb a bit though and say that you do put a little extra on it at times.  It's cool that you are proud of where you are from and where you came up, but you gotta expect people are going to react to that a bit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2009, 02:06:36 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

people like muhfukka can't understand that, they only go off what the internet and wikipedia tells them

Imma just go out on a limb a bit though and say that you do put a little extra on it at times.  It's cool that you are proud of where you are from and where you came up, but you gotta expect people are going to react to that a bit.

do you really think i kick it in san leandro 24/7 when i was living there. you ever heard of oakland, hayward.. the 2 cities that sandwich san leandro. and just so you realize, it's not me who makes almost every topic i put my input in a disccussion about san leandro, it's the wiggers like looney and muhfukka man.. lol what else am i gonna say when they attack one of my hometowns?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2009, 02:12:35 PM »
i know 3 sentences is a lot for you to read, but its not a paragraph u babydick bitch. i dont know how you twisted my words saying im insecure, but at least you're good at avoiding the topic of discussion you wanksta..

by the way, how is the valley not flat you fucking idiot

i already gave him a response for his topic, and no didnt give him a immature response like yours, act like you have some class you fucking bum.

damn your ignorance precedes you, lol i lived here all my life and your saying is flat?  lol the sfv has a lot of hills, but u cant have one description of it u dumb spic.

its a big city, and if we could afford our own water than we would be our own, it has projects, it has ghettos, it has masions in which celebrities live in, studios, ventura strip.

san francisco is nice, clean city. i dont know why u project it to be so dirty and hood. its a grand metropolis

i gave him a response that you didn't like because it also applies to you, grow the fuck up kid.

i refuse to talk to you about hood politics you claim the SFV is hard while clowning on SF, LOL. idiot unaware wigger(you were raised around whites you're white washed with a wigger mentality)

lol me and muhfuckka are the wiggers when ur sayin cuhzz in every post like your some gangsta crip. gtfo, your ass would get checked by the brothas and the eses in socal.

yes you would know what i did as a child, chump u were raised with some faggot ass filipinos. its pretty funny how u say "i gotta defend my hometown" nobody was talkinga bout that shit till you bring up this whole topic "which places is more hood". lol i wasnt raised around whites, and if u werent such an idiot than u would know the majority is mexicans

lol please shut the fuck up, or  keep making a fool out of yourself.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

the ghost

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2009, 02:14:43 PM »

do you really think i kick it in san leandro 24/7 when i was living there. you ever heard of oakland, hayward.. the 2 cities that sandwich san leandro. and just so you realize, it's not me who makes almost every topic i put my input in a disccussion about san leandro, it's the wiggers like looney and muhfukka man.. lol what else am i gonna say when they attack one of my hometowns?

I'm from the esat bay too.  I'm not trying to clown you so don't take it that way.  I'm just pointing out that you do make San Leandro out to be a little more hood than I would.  Thats all.

AGeesta

« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2009, 02:26:08 PM »
i know 3 sentences is a lot for you to read, but its not a paragraph u babydick bitch. i dont know how you twisted my words saying im insecure, but at least you're good at avoiding the topic of discussion you wanksta..

i already gave him a response for his topic, and no didnt give him a immature response like yours, act like you have some class you fucking bum.

damn your ignorance precedes you, lol i lived here all my life and your saying is flat?  lol the sfv has a lot of hills, but u cant have one description of it u dumb spic.

its a big city, and if we could afford our own water than we would be our own, it has projects, it has ghettos, it has masions in which celebrities live in, studios, ventura strip.

san francisco is nice, clean city. i dont know why u project it to be so dirty and hood. its a grand metropolis

i gave him a response that you didn't like because it also applies to you, grow the fuck up kid.

i refuse to talk to you about hood politics you claim the SFV is hard while clowning on SF, LOL. idiot unaware wigger(you were raised around whites you're white washed with a wigger mentality)

lol me and muhfuckka are the wiggers when ur sayin cuhzz in every post like your some gangsta crip. gtfo, your ass would get checked by the brothas and the eses in socal.

1. you always say someone would get checked by "crips and bloods" or "brothas n ese's" but never asians cus everyone knows asians aint shit
2. i think your the only one who gets checked all the time for bringing it up all the time
3. you getting checked will prolly end up leading to you shooting up the school like your Virgina Tech cousin did (all you gooks look the same)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2009, 02:31:40 PM »

1. you always say someone would get checked by "crips and bloods" or "brothas n ese's" but never asians cus everyone knows asians aint shit
2. i think your the only one who gets checked all the time for bringing it up all the time
3. you getting checked will prolly end up leading to you shooting up the school like your Virgina Tech cousin did (all you gooks look the same)

lol, y would asians care if your a mexican is sayin cuhz?

the niggas will fuck you up because ur flossin "cuhz" like your some crip when ur mexican, the eses will fuck you up cuz thats shameful and embarrasing for a mexican to be sayin cuhz this cuhz that like they have some identity crisis.

if there was a korean actin and talkin like he was some viet g than id fuck him up too. like is this guy shameful of beinf korean?

lol i met alotta ppl that hate their own race, which is pretty sad, ive seen blacks, asians, mexican,s all sayin they hate being them and wish they were white.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Blasphemy

« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2009, 02:34:49 PM »
people have always and will always have wrong opinions about frisco, hoinestly 90 percent of america thinks everyone there is a faggot. but the thing is who gives a fuck what people like looney think? and the answer is people like sparegez hahaha

Hey I don't think everyone there is a faggot, but given teh fact that is 1 of the many things its known as, you can't help but make a joke on that. lol

Cali Climate

« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2009, 02:35:52 PM »
All this tough talk is cracking me up. Why can't people just be tough on their own. saying where you live is dangerous means nothing to me.

Blasphemy

« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2009, 02:37:14 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in sports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Amerikkka - Sorta nice, some really iffy parts, avoid the desert its hot, avoid the beach its near the ocean. lol

AGeesta

« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2009, 02:38:24 PM »
All this tough talk is cracking me up. Why can't people just be tough on their own. saying where you live is dangerous means nothing to me.

leave it to Rooney to do that

the ghost

« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2009, 02:38:36 PM »

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in supports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Amerikkka - Sorta nice, some really iffy parts, avoid the desert its hot, avoid the beach its near the ocean. lol

Guess you didn't catch the sarcasm there ::)

Blasphemy

« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2009, 02:39:37 PM »

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in supports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Guess you didn't catch the sarcasm there ::)

Yes, because its so eazy 2 catch Sarcasm in text. Hey, you're really funny and witty. now tell me, can you see the sarcasm in that?  :laugh:

Sparegeez

« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

Imma just go out on a limb a bit though and say that you do put a little extra on it at times.  It's cool that you are proud of where you are from and where you came up, but you gotta expect people are going to react to that a bit.

I'm from the esat bay too.  I'm not trying to clown you so don't take it that way.  I'm just pointing out that you do make San Leandro out to be a little more hood than I would.  Thats all.

that's just you assuming im talking about san leandro because you're reading what all my groupies are saying. take for example your name right now, blasting a quinceniera. Did I ever say that took part in san leandro? no, it took part in hayward actually. but these fools like to twist shit up and claim that im a wanksta talking about shooting up quincenieras in san leandro. When I actually said, that's the type of shit that is going on around the east bay. Do you see where I'm getting with this? Just because I speak the real, they assume I'm talking like a gangsta lol.. which to me is funny and shows how ignorant they are. Wanna hear something real? You ever seen oakland gang wars on the discovery channel? i finally got to see the documentary and guess who was on it, my homie who ended up getting killed, during the taping of the show. that fool lived in san leandro, went to middle school with me, was a chambelan in my cousin's quince and everything. Now that i mentioned it you're gonna see how these squares twist it around and talk about how i brag about the hood. They're running a campaign against me because they're mad. That's it, they just mad. So if you're gonna take what they say seriously, you do got me fucked up