Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4037 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Man....
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2009, 02:43:49 PM »
LOL at rooney getting mad at us for saying cuzz and blood

Cali Climate

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:27 PM »
I grew up in Berkeley and Oakland, San Leandro has some pretty tough parts.

WHY IS THIS SUCH A PISSING CONTEST?!?!

All this back and forth shit means to me is that you guys don't feel strong enough on your own, you need to hide behind your neighborhood.

the ghost

« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2009, 02:45:46 PM »
I just thought the quinecanera shit was funny for some reason. ;D

the ghost

« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

Really there is bad parts and nice parts in a city??? Stop the fucking presses. lol seriously, when people talk like this its genericness at its most. Its like in supports "they need to score to win, they need to throw the ball to play and  I saw them in the locker room they were getting ready, shirts were coming off jerseys on". I can discribe america like that.

Amerikkka - Sorta nice, some really iffy parts, avoid the desert its hot, avoid the beach its near the ocean. lol

Guess you didn't catch the sarcasm there ::)

Yes, because its so eazy 2 catch Sarcasm in text. Hey, you're really funny and witty. now tell me, can you see the sarcasm in that?  :laugh:

Yeah put a pair of balls on your chin :D

Sparegeez

« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2009, 02:47:20 PM »
I just thought the quinecanera shit was funny for some reason. ;D

its all good i wasnt offended, that shit is funny on the outside but that's really the shit that happens. people are even shooting up funerals now adays, sorry for sounding hood there groupies!

Sparegeez

« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2009, 02:48:07 PM »

All this back and forth shit means to me is that you guys don't feel strong enough on your own, you need to hide behind your neighborhood.

its pretty much me trynna get these dumb mothafuckas from influencing other's responses towards me. im not trynna fight EVERYONE on here mann lol

Cali Climate

« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »
Got ya

Muhfukka

« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »
take for example your name right now, blasting a quinceniera. Did I ever say that took part in san leandro? no, it took part in hayward actually. but these fools like to twist shit up and claim that im a wanksta talking about shooting up quincenieras in san leandro. When I actually said, that's the type of shit that is going on around the east bay. Do you
There aint shit to do out here in the east bay except create clicks with your homies and ride through the town. San Fran is too expensive for the kids out here, unless you're affiliated with the white kids in the hills you aint going to no crackin house parties without finding problems there. It's not that they feel "glorious" for how they live, they hold pride knowing their character and resilience is bigger than those living nice and wealthy. You wanna talk about quincenieras? Every quience gets shot up now a days, the media never reports shit though.
hahahahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
take for example your name right now, blasting a quinceniera. Did I ever say that took part in san leandro? no, it took part in hayward actually. but these fools like to twist shit up and claim that im a wanksta talking about shooting up quincenieras in san leandro. When I actually said, that's the type of shit that is going on around the east bay. Do you
There aint shit to do out here in the east bay except create clicks with your homies and ride through the town. San Fran is too expensive for the kids out here, unless you're affiliated with the white kids in the hills you aint going to no crackin house parties without finding problems there. It's not that they feel "glorious" for how they live, they hold pride knowing their character and resilience is bigger than those living nice and wealthy. You wanna talk about quincenieras? Every quience gets shot up now a days, the media never reports shit though.
hahahahaha

thanks
your dumbass just proved my point hahaha

AGeesta

« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2009, 02:56:43 PM »
hahahahaha

thanks
your dumbass just proved my point hahaha

yeah that your a wanksta

Muhfukka

« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2009, 02:57:02 PM »

im just laughing at this kid, i havent said anything about where im from i honestly dont care what they think about that

Muhfukka

« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2009, 02:58:26 PM »
Im not trynna be over dramatic but if you're gonna talking about the HOOD, then we're gonna talk about THE HOOD
he means business hahaha

Cali Climate

« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

im just laughing at this kid, i havent said anything about where im from i honestly dont care what they think about that

Im mainly talking looney on this one, its such a big fucking deal to him that he lives in a place thats gangsta, like whos he trying to prove, us or him?

Sparegeez

« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2009, 03:03:34 PM »
Im not trynna be over dramatic but if you're gonna talking about the HOOD, then we're gonna talk about THE HOOD
he means business hahaha

quit lying to yourself you know most people on here don't know what im talking about.

Muhfukka

« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2009, 03:04:39 PM »
he means business hahaha

quit lying to yourself you know most people on here don't know what im talking about.
yeah and youre one of them