Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4035 times)

Blasphemy

Re: Man....
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
I know some of you are going to clown on me for this, but it's okay. The possibility of going to prison really makes you want to get shit done before you go. I'm fixing up everything with my family, and working on all my sites and finishing up everything so I can have something to come back to if I go in. For those who don't know, I am turning eighteen this year - the trial start is the day before my b-day, and I am facing four felonies and this is my second time facing felonies. First time, it was me facing three and I was sixteen but the charges got dropped because of substantial evidence and I passed my piss test. However, that ain't the case this time. This ain't no A.G. or Sparegeez thread, so you can clown on me what you want but I ain't going to say I am some white drug kingpin. I was wondering, could some of you relate to stepping up your work ethic to get shit done before destiny takes its course? Also, so we get no Sparegeez exposing type shit in here....this is me...

Based off your charges, you'll probably get 1 or 2 years probation. Legal drugs, and a knife isn't much. Its a Non-violent offense, and they normally want to keep them out. If they believe you're addicted, you'll go to rehab. You'll only get probation, probably a couple of search and seizures during that time and you'll not be allowed to have a Knife or any drugs that aren't proscription.  Unless the judge hates you and sends you 2 the rape can. In which case don't drop the soap, cause you look like you'll get wrecked into oblivion. Fucking world Trade Centers won't crash and burn as hard.

word 2 the wise, when your inside, join the Skinheads 4 protection. You'll pretty much be fucked up moment they find you like "nigger music" but for the jailtime you should be ok.

PS: lol your record isn't that bad. Shit, I nearly went 2 juvenile before and I nearly bleed out a mother fucker. I guess it just depends who is involved lol but yeah, your school record won't have that huge effect. It will just show you had a history dealing with drugs, and pretty much set guidelines on the chances of you getting some again, the impact won't be huge. lol  Try my side lol I get 1 insult, the countless assaults on students, teachers, people in general. :/ They'd probably crucify a mother fucker.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 11:41:10 PM by Blasphemy »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 11:38:33 PM »
you were given a break the first time and you turned around and fucked up again.

honestly dude, for your sake, you need some time in jail.  maybe thatll get your head on straight.....or it could completely backfire and turn you into a bigger "criminal".  

anyway, good luck with your court date.  

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »
I know some of you are going to clown on me for this, but it's okay. The possibility of going to prison really makes you want to get shit done before you go. I'm fixing up everything with my family, and working on all my sites and finishing up everything so I can have something to come back to if I go in. For those who don't know, I am turning eighteen this year - the trial start is the day before my b-day, and I am facing four felonies and this is my second time facing felonies. First time, it was me facing three and I was sixteen but the charges got dropped because of substantial evidence and I passed my piss test. However, that ain't the case this time. This ain't no A.G. or Sparegeez thread, so you can clown on me what you want but I ain't going to say I am some white drug kingpin. I was wondering, could some of you relate to stepping up your work ethic to get shit done before destiny takes its course? Also, so we get no Sparegeez exposing type shit in here....this is me...

Based off your charges, you'll probably get 1 or 2 years probation. Legal drugs, and a knife isn't much. Its a Non-violent offense, and they normally want to keep them out. If they believe you're addicted, you'll go to rehab. You'll only get probation, probably a couple of search and seizures during that time and you'll not be allowed to have a Knife or any drugs that aren't proscription.  Unless the judge hates you and sends you 2 the rape can. In which case don't drop the soap, cause you look like you'll get wrecked into oblivion. Fucking world Trade Centers won't crash and burn as hard.

word 2 the wise, when your inside, join the Skinheads 4 protection. You'll pretty much be fucked up moment they find you like "nigger music" but for the jailtime you should be ok.

hahhaha "Nigger music"....yeah don't say you're a 2pac fan. it's garth brooks for life cuzz

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 11:40:35 PM »
if this dude is trying to get his act right, joining a prison gang is the last thing he needs to do.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2009, 11:45:24 PM »
i really doubt youl go prison for that shit, maybe a little jail time but i s till kind of doubt that

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me.
no shit if he was tranquil about the situation you wouldnt learn your lesson. i doubt you will do time. anyway why the hell would you have that shit on you at school. since everyone is getting exposed on the internet lately your response should begin with "i didnt do it but they thought...."

Blasphemy

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2009, 11:46:41 PM »
if this dude is trying to get his act right, joining a prison gang is the last thing he needs to do.

You got 2 do what you gotta do 2 survive imo. If a guy is looking 2 make friends, the guard better find him hung the next day. Guy wants to help "wash you" his ass suddenly drowned like a turkey in rain. So him joining a gang just 4 the jail doesn't seem that bad. Shit, be worse they break him, boom he shanks and kills the mother fucker and he goes up 4 a murder rap. lol but that's if they sent him to the right population.

Chances are he'll go with the non-violent drug offenders population. That place is no where near as bad as all the violent related prisoners. Worse you'll see there is people Detoxing, sneaking drugs, maybe a belligerent fight or 2. The weapon charage is the only semi-serious crime, and chances are you might be able to get off that. I would say how long is the knife, but since Knife laws are different all over I can't say. In Cali nothing over 3 inches because after 3 inches you can hit organs.

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2009, 11:54:34 PM »

You got 2 do what you gotta do 2 survive imo. If a guy is looking 2 make friends, the guard better find him hung the next day. Guy wants to help "wash you" his ass suddenly drowned like a turkey in rain. So him joining a gang just 4 the jail doesn't seem that bad. Shit, be worse they break him, boom he shanks and kills the mother fucker and he goes up 4 a murder rap. lol but that's if they sent him to the right population.

Chances are he'll go with the non-violent drug offenders population. That place is no where near as bad as all the violent related prisoners. Worse you'll see there is people Detoxing, sneaking drugs, maybe a belligerent fight or 2. The weapon charage is the only semi-serious crime, and chances are you might be able to get off that. I would say how long is the knife, but since Knife laws are different all over I can't say. In Cali nothing over 3 inches because after 3 inches you can hit organs.
allright looney hahaha

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2009, 11:59:30 PM »
i really doubt youl go prison for that shit, maybe a little jail time but i s till kind of doubt that

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me. Three out of the four years I have been in high school, I have gotten searched. Two out of three, I got suspended. Lol. One out of three, I actually went to Juvenile for.

LOL, cops don't decide your fate, a judge does.
Prisons are too packed, they trying to let non violent inmates out because they are too packed and it costs too much money.  Besides that, you look about as threatening as Steve Urkel.  I think a judge would feel too guilty sending your skinny ass to prison.

You might get like 30 days in jail, but I bet most likely you will get several years probation and fines and shit.

Actually, it's the judges job to interpret the law - the D.A. brings up the charges, and the cop enforces it and something tells me the D.A. will use the cop as a valuable tool in this case. Steve Urkel? LOL. All I can say is, I'm more of a Stefan than an Urkel.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 12:00:10 AM »

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me.
no shit if he was tranquil about the situation you wouldnt learn your lesson. i doubt you will do time. anyway why the hell would you have that shit on you at school. since everyone is getting exposed on the internet lately your response should begin with "i didnt do it but they thought...."

That was the shit I said last time. Lol.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 12:01:36 AM »

hahhaha "Nigger music"....yeah don't say you're a 2pac fan. it's garth brooks for life cuzz

C-Blue, you obviously haven't seen my awesome ass 2Pac posters I am selling. Lol.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330369878370&_trkparms=tab%3DSelling

EDIT:

I ain't too worried about dudes knowing I listen to rap, because I got rock to balance it out.  8)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:04:54 AM by Tanner G. »

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 12:03:13 AM »
you were given a break the first time and you turned around and fucked up again.

honestly dude, for your sake, you need some time in jail.  maybe thatll get your head on straight.....or it could completely backfire and turn you into a bigger "criminal". 

anyway, good luck with your court date. 

Thanks man, and thank you Blasphemy - I need it. By the way, the switch blade was 2 1/2 inches - it was my friends. The Winchester I ain't sure about.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 12:08:07 AM »
yeah you don't look like you wanna be involved in this life. i got friends doing life. get out if u can.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 12:09:50 AM »
yeah you don't look like you wanna be involved in this life. i got friends doing life. get out if u can.

Yeah, to be honest, no matter what you sell nor how much - you are always broke and the repercussions suck especially because it's not worth the money you invest nor the time you face if you ever get caught.

Sikotic™

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »
If you have no priors, then you might get lucky and get off with some community service. Then again, they usually don't play around when it comes to weapon charges.

I dunno, man. Good luck though. Get your shit together ASAP. Shave your head and get some swastika tattoos  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 12:11:56 AM »
Shave your head and get some swastika tattoos  ;D

To be honest, I would look like a Shlomo if I did that. Lol.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:26:06 AM by Tanner G. »