Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4049 times)

Leggy Hendrix

Re: Man....
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2009, 05:21:01 AM »
what was this thread about again? e-beef taking over again  :D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2009, 04:48:25 PM »
damn what is up with yall?I mean serioulsy you guys seem to have some kind of obcession with each other.........hahaah not that I do not have an obcesssion with dub cc.com and I am thinking if it was crack it would kill you too..........lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2009, 04:52:18 PM »

if you're gonna talking about the HOOD, then we're gonna talk about THE HOOD

fa sho hommie
hahaha this shit is hilarious

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #153 on: October 31, 2009, 04:51:32 PM »
I know some of you are going to clown on me for this, but it's okay. The possibility of going to prison really makes you want to get shit done before you go. I'm fixing up everything with my family, and working on all my sites and finishing up everything so I can have something to come back to if I go in. For those who don't know, I am turning eighteen this year - the trial start is the day before my b-day, and I am facing four felonies and this is my second time facing felonies. First time, it was me facing three and I was sixteen but the charges got dropped because of substantial evidence and I passed my piss test. However, that ain't the case this time. This ain't no A.G. or Sparegeez thread, so you can clown on me what you want but I ain't going to say I am some white drug kingpin. I was wondering, could some of you relate to stepping up your work ethic to get shit done before destiny takes its course? Also, so we get no Sparegeez exposing type shit in here....this is me...

gangsta
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #154 on: February 13, 2012, 12:54:59 PM »
 :o :o :o

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #155 on: February 13, 2012, 01:18:19 PM »
I know some of you are going to clown on me for this, but it's okay. The possibility of going to prison really makes you want to get shit done before you go. I'm fixing up everything with my family, and working on all my sites and finishing up everything so I can have something to come back to if I go in. For those who don't know, I am turning eighteen this year - the trial start is the day before my b-day, and I am facing four felonies and this is my second time facing felonies. First time, it was me facing three and I was sixteen but the charges got dropped because of substantial evidence and I passed my piss test. However, that ain't the case this time. This ain't no A.G. or Sparegeez thread, so you can clown on me what you want but I ain't going to say I am some white drug kingpin. I was wondering, could some of you relate to stepping up your work ethic to get shit done before destiny takes its course? Also, so we get no Sparegeez exposing type shit in here....this is me...

gangsta

lol charges got dropped for substantial evidence?

they just scared you, you dumbshit.  they never charge 4 felonies on one arrest and actually go through with it.

sometimes they just flat out lie because you dont know jack shit. their just scaring your nerdy ass cuz they dont expect a dork like you to know shit.

this is hilarious, if u said anything of this sort back in highschool to anyone you would of been the laughinstock, lol.

this guy, i feel sowwy fo yo mutha

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #156 on: February 13, 2012, 01:22:44 PM »
he had add medication, a prescription medicine for bipolar/schizo and a 2 inch blade at high school and thought he was going to prison

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #157 on: February 17, 2012, 10:35:22 PM »
i really doubt youl go prison for that shit, maybe a little jail time but i s till kind of doubt that

Not sure man. The cop who arrested me has really got it in for me. Three out of the four years I have been in high school, I have gotten searched. Two out of three, I got suspended. Lol. One out of three, I actually went to Juvenile for.

so you've been into the pills for awhile huh?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #158 on: February 17, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »
he had add medication, a prescription medicine for bipolar/schizo and a 2 inch blade at high school and thought he was going to prison

and u KNOW he ratted on every drug dealer in a 20 mile radius

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2012, 04:32:37 AM »
gangsta billy talkin some real spit

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: March 09, 2013, 11:32:29 PM »
lol homie my son did worse shit then,hell my other son got his trial for attempted murder and only did two months.........the key is that you gotta tell them that your hearing voices man.............tell em you don't like to take baths cuz your worried about spiders.......lol,when you tell your lawyer that they will have your head examined,there is a few keys here,first do not take a bath,second of all make sure you keep whispering to yourself, and then stand up and start screaming something crazy.........man it works homie you'll serve your time in a mental hospital............its better then jail man

LMAO

i miss whoorider

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #161 on: March 09, 2013, 11:34:52 PM »
lol homie my son did worse shit then,hell my other son got his trial for attempted murder and only did two months.........the key is that you gotta tell them that your hearing voices man.............tell em you don't like to take baths cuz your worried about spiders.......lol,when you tell your lawyer that they will have your head examined,there is a few keys here,first do not take a bath,second of all make sure you keep whispering to yourself, and then stand up and start screaming something crazy.........man it works homie you'll serve your time in a mental hospital............its better then jail man

LMAO

i miss whoorider

too bad she won't come back to the forums

Sccit

« Reply #162 on: March 09, 2013, 11:40:53 PM »
sikotic literally ruined her life.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #163 on: March 09, 2013, 11:47:02 PM »

by leading her on?

Sccit

« Reply #164 on: March 10, 2013, 12:05:51 AM »

by leading her on?

she really thought they were dating for over 2 years...it was her only love in life. when she found out it was fake, it crushed her real bad, potentially even drove her to suicide.