Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4039 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Man....
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2009, 12:21:40 AM »
damn I didn't know you were only 17 my dude, I'm 18

what charges are you facing exactly and was your record clean before this?

Intent To Go Armed on School Property (Knife)
Possession Of A Weapon On School Property (Two Knives - One being a Winchester, and the other being a switchblade)
Possession Of Schedule II (Vyvance/Speed)
Possession Of Legend Drugs (Seroquel, Hydroxazine, etc. - I had twenty six pills but only one Vyvance. Lol.)

Also, my record was technically clean because my other charges got dropped.

your record isnt clean, if u got caught up for anything before even if its cleared its on your record, it just doesnt show up for job interviews and such. but they have record of it. as long as you didnt get a strike from your last felony it shouldnt be that bad gessing that it was cleared correct? youll probaly only be charged with one crime, two if ur unlucky.

i wouldnt worry about too much about it. im positive you wont be tried as an adult, u need to do far more worse than that. most liketly ur going to do some time in a juvinile camp if you turn 18 dont worry you finish up your time at the juvinle camp. if you can get a lawyer that would help too.

probation, court, all this shit is a bitch for you and your family, since ur turning 18 im sure this is the last time your parents are going to deal with this before they give you the boot.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2009, 12:24:46 AM »

Possession Of A Weapon On School Property (Two Knives - One being a Winchester, and the other being a switchblade)
Possession Of Legend Drugs (Seroquel, Hydroxazine, etc. - I had twenty six pills but only one Vyvance. Lol.)

your record isnt clean, if u got caught up for anything before even if its cleared its on your record, it just doesnt show up for job interviews and such. but they have record of it. as long as you didnt get a strike from your last felony it shouldnt be that bad gessing that it was cleared correct? youll probaly only be charged with one crime, two if ur unlucky.

i wouldnt worry about too much about it. im positive you wont be tried as an adult, u need to do far more worse than that. most liketly ur going to do some time in a juvinile camp if you turn 18 dont worry you finish up your time at the juvinle camp. if you can get a lawyer that would help too.

probation, court, all this shit is a bitch for you and your family, since ur turning 18 im sure this is the last time your parents are going to deal with this before they give you the boot.

I already got a lawyer, we were going to have to sink in a G for a retainer, but he offered to do it for $500. My mom is willing to put up with me, no matter what happens - it's just my dad that has a problem with it but then again he's in denial with all the shit he does. Personally, I would rather a juvenile camp than any form of incarceration.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2009, 12:26:44 AM »
honestly, i bet you end up having a couple few years of probation, probably a fine, and a lot of community service, and probably some drug courses.

btw, what state are you in?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29:27 AM »
honestly, i bet you end up having a couple few years of probation, probably a fine, and a lot of community service, and probably some drug courses.

btw, what state are you in?

Tennessee

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2009, 12:35:11 AM »

I already got a lawyer, we were going to have to sink in a G for a retainer, but he offered to do it for $500. My mom is willing to put up with me, no matter what happens - it's just my dad that has a problem with it but then again he's in denial with all the shit he does. Personally, I would rather a juvenile camp than any form of incarceration.

that is incarceration, u'd first go to juvie till you find a camp, but u'd only be there for a couple months im gessing mayb a year, but thats the worst, most likely youll be on house arrest and be put on probation and get grueling slave work as community service. but expect the worst, that always better. but ur not going to adult prision dont worry about that.

its like going to a job interview, you gotta  have bullshit (or real) plans, what ur major is oging to be what school your gonna go to. so the judge doesnt lock your ass up.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JAZ

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2009, 01:42:38 AM »
well, since youre 18. they can put your ass in death row in tennessee cant they?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2009, 01:43:34 AM »
well, since you're 18. they can put your ass in death row in Tennessee cant they?

Not really sure, but this isn't Texas is it? Lol.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2009, 02:02:15 AM »
good luck and stay out of trouble next time

JAZ

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2009, 02:10:14 AM »
well, since you're 18. they can put your ass in death row in Tennessee cant they?

Not really sure, but this isn't Texas is it? Lol.
i dont really care.

ikke

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2009, 02:59:03 AM »
LMAO Idiot

Elano

« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2009, 03:03:07 AM »
LMAO Idiot
you are one of the biggest idiots around,shut up

Blasphemy

« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 03:10:57 AM »
if this dude is trying to get his act right, joining a prison gang is the last thing he needs to do.

You got 2 do what you gotta do 2 survive imo. If a guy is looking 2 make friends, the guard better find him hung the next day. Guy wants to help "wash you" his ass suddenly drowned like a turkey in rain. So him joining a gang just 4 the jail doesn't seem that bad. Shit, be worse they break him, boom he shanks and kills the mother fucker and he goes up 4 a murder rap. lol but that's if they sent him to the right population.

Chances are he'll go with the non-violent drug offenders population. That place is no where near as bad as all the violent related prisoners. Worse you'll see there is people Detoxing, sneaking drugs, maybe a belligerent fight or 2. The weapon charage is the only semi-serious crime, and chances are you might be able to get off that. I would say how long is the knife, but since Knife laws are different all over I can't say. In Cali nothing over 3 inches because after 3 inches you can hit organs.
allright looney hahaha

looney  ??? all I know is, if he does get sent 2 jail all I have 2 say is "pics or it didn't happen" lol imagining his soon 2 be crippled ass in a orange jumpsuit with a Swastika on his forehead. PS: Doesn't matter if you listen 2 rap, you like anything having 2 do with black people they'll rape the white pride into you. lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 03:14:41 AM by Blasphemy »

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2009, 04:24:56 AM »
 :grumpy:

kemizt

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2009, 05:09:15 AM »
yeah you don't look like you wanna be involved in this life. i got friends doing life. get out if u can.

what he said

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2009, 06:01:04 AM »
I have only known one person who went to prison, and he said there are certain groups that are all one race, but alot of the chiller people just hang out with mixed race friends.  He said that only the 1-race groups ever started shit, and it was with the other 1-race groups.  He didn't align himself with any and he survived fine.