Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4051 times)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Man....
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2009, 06:09:28 AM »
if this dude is trying to get his act right, joining a prison gang is the last thing he needs to do.

You got 2 do what you gotta do 2 survive imo. If a guy is looking 2 make friends, the guard better find him hung the next day. Guy wants to help "wash you" his ass suddenly drowned like a turkey in rain. So him joining a gang just 4 the jail doesn't seem that bad. Shit, be worse they break him, boom he shanks and kills the mother fucker and he goes up 4 a murder rap. lol but that's if they sent him to the right population.

Chances are he'll go with the non-violent drug offenders population. That place is no where near as bad as all the violent related prisoners. Worse you'll see there is people Detoxing, sneaking drugs, maybe a belligerent fight or 2. The weapon charage is the only semi-serious crime, and chances are you might be able to get off that. I would say how long is the knife, but since Knife laws are different all over I can't say. In Cali nothing over 3 inches because after 3 inches you can hit organs.

no shlomo?  ;D

anyway man, good luck with it all.. like people said you should hopefully get off with some probation.. one of my close friends recently got off with something similiar to this, he was caught with 100 Ecstasy pills, Oz of weed and some coke.. so i know from listening to him, your mind state must be everywhere.. hopefully u get as lucky as him with it all.

Big B

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2009, 06:23:03 AM »
is that u on that pic?....i dont know cuzz..if i was u..i'd worry about my cornhole

Elano

« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2009, 07:04:21 AM »
In Cali nothing over 3 inches because after 3 inches you can hit organs.

i think that you can hit organs even with a knife under 3 inches . . .

Paul

« Reply #48 on: October 26, 2009, 07:40:49 AM »
Man your only 17, stay outta trouble
funkyfreshintheflesh

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »
Why do you even bring knives to school?

kemizt

Blasphemy

« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2009, 08:21:53 AM »

Yeha i know just keep stabbing and eventually you'll hit spine. but they say only 1 stab with a 3 inch knife won't hit any vital organs. Basically you can carry pocket knives and stuff, but if they are over 3 inches you can be arrested for a concealed weapon. I have a 6 or 7 inch knife that I keep around. I only take it out if I'm a have 2 cut a motherfucker up. Other then that I never really carried it. Smith and wesson brand :D lol but yeah, its supposedly 3 inches do to organs.

ikke

« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »

Yeha i know just keep stabbing and eventually you'll hit spine. but they say only 1 stab with a 3 inch knife won't hit any vital organs. Basically you can carry pocket knives and stuff, but if they are over 3 inches you can be arrested for a concealed weapon. I have a 6 or 7 inch knife that I keep around. I only take it out if I'm a have 2 cut a motherfucker up. Other then that I never really carried it. Smith and wesson brand :D lol but yeah, its supposedly 3 inches do to organs.
Can I try it out on you :P

Elano

« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2009, 09:15:35 AM »

Yeha i know just keep stabbing and eventually you'll hit spine. but they say only 1 stab with a 3 inch knife won't hit any vital organs.
if i hit you on the neck or on a leg you can die,believe me....

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2009, 09:27:04 AM »

Yeha i know just keep stabbing and eventually you'll hit spine. but they say only 1 stab with a 3 inch knife won't hit any vital organs.
if i hit you on the neck or on a leg you can die,believe me....

Yeah, all you need to do is sever a main artery.

Paul

« Reply #54 on: October 26, 2009, 09:28:43 AM »

To sharpen his pencils
funkyfreshintheflesh

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #55 on: October 26, 2009, 09:44:54 AM »
lol homie my son did worse shit then,hell my other son got his trial for attempted murder and only did two months.........the key is that you gotta tell them that your hearing voices man.............tell em you don't like to take baths cuz your worried about spiders.......lol,when you tell your lawyer that they will have your head examined,there is a few keys here,first do not take a bath,second of all make sure you keep whispering to yourself, and then stand up and start screaming something crazy.........man it works homie you'll serve your time in a mental hospital............its better then jail man

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #56 on: October 26, 2009, 09:47:58 AM »
lol homie my son did worse shit then,hell my other son got his trial for attempted murder and only did two months.........the key is that you gotta tell them that your hearing voices man.............tell em you don't like to take baths cuz your worried about spiders.......lol,when you tell your lawyer that they will have your head examined,there is a few keys here,first do not take a bath,second of all make sure you keep whispering to yourself, and then stand up and start screaming something crazy.........man it works homie you'll serve your time in a mental hospital............its better then jail man

Yep, they also put you on some very powerful medication which will ruin your psychological makeup for the rest of your life.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 26, 2009, 10:18:47 AM »

To sharpen his pencils

Gangsta

kemizt

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2009, 10:23:16 AM »
yeah but homie will stay high and the good thing is he won't give a fuck............. ;D :D ;) :)

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2009, 10:38:24 AM »

dedication to you homie...... ;D :D ;) :)