Author Topic: Man....  (Read 4038 times)

missnwawhoorider

Re: Man....
« Reply #75 on: October 26, 2009, 12:54:48 PM »
damn tanner I think he wants to have sex with you,you'd better cover your butthole........ ;D

Elano

« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2009, 12:56:59 PM »
Why do you even bring knives to school?

Protection.

in tennessee ?  :D

You don't really have any idea what you're talking about do you?

no,usually you are the only that don't have a fuckin clue

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2009, 12:58:28 PM »
uh oh ebeef

shreibster

« Reply #78 on: October 26, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

Protection.

Yup, you got to be aware and be safe. All the rednecks carry knives and if you get on their wrong side, they'll jump you. Not a good look. Lol.

Yup, you got to be aware and be safe. All the rednecks carry knives and if you get on their wrong side, they'll jump you. Not a good look. Lol.
[/quote]

this little faggot ^^ thinking hes gangsta for carrying a knife lol talkin bout im packing lol watta fairy ass faggot you'll get beat up anywhere you go and thats no lie but you probably shut your little dick sucking mouth when your out in public don't you wanna be tuffguy nerds like you make me laugh

Cali Climate

« Reply #79 on: October 26, 2009, 01:02:23 PM »

Protection.

this little faggot ^^ thinking hes gangsta for carrying a knife lol talkin bout im packing lol watta fairy ass faggot you'll get beat up anywhere you go and thats no lie but you probably shut your little dick sucking mouth when your out in public don't you wanna be tuffguy nerds like you make me laugh
[/quote]

says the guy with the pitbull and game pictures in his sig  ;D

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #80 on: October 26, 2009, 01:03:34 PM »

Protection.

[/quote]

Do you have a hard on for me? I ain't gay man, let's get that out of the way.

AGeesta

« Reply #81 on: October 26, 2009, 02:54:24 PM »
your not gonna go to prison, my uncle gots assault charges, drugs, child support on his record and he just got with 200 g's of coke, 2 ounces of bud and an AK with 2 loaded clips and now hes berly going to prison

your records clean, im not sure how it is in TN but in TX your trialed as an adult when you 17. but if your records clean im assuming you will prolly just go to drug court and be on some hardcore probation where you gotta take pee tests every week and alot of fines and commuity service and if you fuck up you go to jail...

i know people who did alot worse shit then this and they are just on house arrest/ drug court and hardcore probation
if i were you and your lawyer says your looking at jail time id try to say your addicted to drugs and get your lawyer to get you into rehab instead of jail, cus your gonna be a bitch until your ass gets swoll

maximus

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2009, 07:21:09 AM »
lmao@being worried bout them charges having a knife n some pills lol
one man one mission

Muhfukka

« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2009, 12:25:13 PM »
lmao@being worried bout them charges having a knife n some pills lol

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2009, 12:34:04 PM »
damn mike be easy g
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sparegeez

« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2009, 12:45:07 PM »
First off, you're not going to prison. You look like a 13 year old, you're white, and you could always argue you get bullied in school. Second, what the fuck are you doing bringing knives to school? Are you scared to fight or something? I understand the drugs, you might be a hustler whatever, but getting caught is pathetic. You have pills on you homie not trees you're obviously fucking with people with big mouths or you're bragging about shit too much. Third off, I haven't been exposed, exposed of what? I'm a college kid I know i aint no thug you're just listening a bit too hard to these squares hatin on a playa. If anything you're exposing yourself on here as an undisciplined confused kid who needs some juvi-time. You're not from the hood man, you don't need to be doing this shit. You need to stop doing shit for other people, and start doing shit for yourself.

AGeesta

« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
yeah and Tanner if you wanna be some bad ass and sell drugs quit fucking selling pills...
ask your parents for lunch money if you need it instead of selling pills for your lunch money

there really is no money in it... man up and handle your shit and sell some coke, atleast it would be worth getting caught for cus getting caught with pills is a felony and so is coke you just make more money off coke

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #87 on: October 27, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »
First off, you're not going to prison. You look like a 13 year old, you're white, and you could always argue you get bullied in school. Second, what the fuck are you doing bringing knives to school? Are you scared to fight or something? I understand the drugs, you might be a hustler whatever, but getting caught is pathetic. You have pills on you homie not trees you're obviously fucking with people with big mouths or you're bragging about shit too much. Third off, I haven't been exposed, exposed of what? I'm a college kid I know i aint no thug you're just listening a bit too hard to these squares hatin on a playa. If anything you're exposing yourself on here as an undisciplined confused kid who needs some juvi-time. You're not from the hood man, you don't need to be doing this shit. You need to stop doing shit for other people, and start doing shit for yourself.

yet, you comin in almost every thread arguing with every1 on the board on what "gangsta" shit really is.

rofl at the irony hhaahahaha.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #88 on: October 27, 2009, 01:14:55 PM »

yet, you comin in almost every thread arguing with every1 on the board on what "gangsta" shit really is.

are you serious? LOL.. looney i know what a gangsta is, I know i'm not a gangsta, but i also aint no bitch which is what yall try to twist up and try to ridicule me off. you on the other hand is a wiggered out wannabe triad crip. i was in your neighborhoods yesterday, nothing but flat lands, heat and suburban housing. something you, your ucla grad pops and the rest of your shoemaking familiy would be part of

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #89 on: October 27, 2009, 01:27:14 PM »

are you serious? LOL.. looney i know what a gangsta is, I know i'm not a gangsta, but i also aint no bitch which is what yall try to twist up and try to ridicule me off. you on the other hand is a wiggered out wannabe triad crip. i was in your neighborhoods yesterday, nothing but flat lands, heat and suburban housing. something you, your ucla grad pops and the rest of your shoemaking familiy would be part of

hahahaha damn, ur that insecure? how many time did u state that u aint a bitch. nobody gives a fuck if u are or arnt u pussy.

rofl flat lands? i live in the valley you idiot, there no flat lands over here. nice try bullshitting.

hahaahhaha, u get so hurt as if ur trying to convince yourself that what your saying is true. pretty funny how hypocritical you are once again, once ppl start talking about "san leonardo" you go off  for paragraphs for how u dont know how it is there.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.