Author Topic: Man....  (Read 3979 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Man....
« Reply #90 on: October 27, 2009, 01:29:23 PM »
i know 3 sentences is a lot for you to read, but its not a paragraph u babydick bitch. i dont know how you twisted my words saying im insecure, but at least you're good at avoiding the topic of discussion you wanksta..

by the way, how is the valley not flat you fucking idiot

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: October 27, 2009, 01:44:36 PM »
i know 3 sentences is a lot for you to read, but its not a paragraph u babydick bitch. i dont know how you twisted my words saying im insecure, but at least you're good at avoiding the topic of discussion you wanksta..

i already gave him a response for his topic, and no didnt give him a immature response like yours, act like you have some class you fucking bum.

damn your ignorance precedes you, lol i lived here all my life and your saying is flat?  lol the sfv has a lot of hills, but u cant have one description of it u dumb spic.

its a big city, and if we could afford our own water than we would be our own, it has projects, it has ghettos, it has masions in which celebrities live in, studios, ventura strip.

san francisco is nice, clean city. i dont know why u project it to be so dirty and hood. its a grand metropolis

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cali Climate

« Reply #92 on: October 27, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »
SF is dirty as hell. That place has gone way down hill the last 10 years.

Sparegeez

« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2009, 01:49:44 PM »

i already gave him a response for his topic, and no didnt give him a immature response like yours, act like you have some class you fucking bum.

damn your ignorance precedes you, lol i lived here all my life and your saying is flat?  lol the sfv has a lot of hills, but u cant have one description of it u dumb spic.

its a big city, and if we could afford our own water than we would be our own, it has projects, it has ghettos, it has masions in which celebrities live in, studios, ventura strip.

san francisco is nice, clean city. i dont know why u project it to be so dirty and hood. its a grand metropolis

i gave him a response that you didn't like because it also applies to you, grow the fuck up kid.

i refuse to talk to you about hood politics you claim the SFV is hard while clowning on SF, LOL. idiot unaware wigger(you were raised around whites you're white washed with a wigger mentality)

Muhfukka

« Reply #94 on: October 27, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »

i gave him a response that you didn't like because it also applies to you, grow the fuck up kid.

i refuse to talk to you about hood politics you claim the SFV is hard while clowning on SF, LOL. idiot unaware wigger(you were raised around whites you're white washed with a wigger mentality)
hahaha man youre from san leandro give it a rest

Sparegeez

« Reply #95 on: October 27, 2009, 01:51:26 PM »
actually you really don't know where im from considering you've been stuck all your life 30 miles south of santa cruz or some shit.

the ghost

« Reply #96 on: October 27, 2009, 01:52:30 PM »

Yeah this thing I alays find about SF is that it's just dirty, but there is way less tagging than in other cities so it seems a little cleaner if that makes any sense.

Muhfukka

« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2009, 01:53:35 PM »
actually you really don't know where im from considering you've been stuck all your life 30 miles south of santa cruz or some shit.
hahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2009, 01:53:59 PM »

Yeah this thing I alays find about SF is that it's just dirty, but there is way less tagging than in other cities so it seems a little cleaner if that makes any sense.

That's why it appears to tourists and wankstas like looney who go off what they see on tv

Muhfukka

« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2009, 01:55:27 PM »
people have always and will always have wrong opinions about frisco, hoinestly 90 percent of america thinks everyone there is a faggot. but the thing is who gives a fuck what people like looney think? and the answer is people like sparegez hahaha

Sparegeez

« Reply #100 on: October 27, 2009, 01:57:18 PM »
LOL at muhfukka trying to discredit my knowledge, when he only goes of wikipedia numbers. fukn nerd

people have always and will always have wrong opinions about frisco, hoinestly 90 percent of america thinks everyone there is a faggot. but the thing is who gives a fuck what people like looney think? and the answer is people like sparegez hahaha

its called talking shit you idiot, LOL

the ghost

« Reply #101 on: October 27, 2009, 01:57:58 PM »

Two birds with one stone lol

the ghost

« Reply #102 on: October 27, 2009, 01:58:59 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

Sparegeez

« Reply #103 on: October 27, 2009, 02:00:23 PM »
OK I live in the Bay area, and will give an unbiased opinion of San Leandro.  It has some bad parts and some nice parts.  Kinda like most cities.

people like muhfukka can't understand that, they only go off what the internet and wikipedia tells them

Muhfukka

« Reply #104 on: October 27, 2009, 02:00:34 PM »
LOL at muhfukka trying to discredit my knowledge, when he only goes of wikipedia numbers. fukn nerd

its called talking shit you idiot, LOL
what the fuck are you even talking about bitch