Author Topic: A new tactic  (Read 1592 times)

the ghost

Re: A new tactic
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2009, 09:50:35 AM »
WOW YOU GOT A TACTIC NOW. GEEEEEEZ YOU ARE SO COOL.
YOU ARE ABOVE EVERYBODY. YOU ARE THE SMARTEST MEMBER OF THIS FORUM.
WOW. PROPS MAN + 100.[/color]

Thanks my dude. No new threads today?  Everybody is waiting for one from ya.  Much love.

i'm waitin on a new thread about me,after the last two threads and your sig i feel really important now.
please consider me,i wanna be your friend,because you are very fly and superduper cool.
+1 +5 +quelcazzochevuoi

What?  You are already my friend.  I love your posts! 
no,don't play with me. i'm not lights or jaydc. :camp:

Hahahaha! Nice one G.  You are the best.

Raphael

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2009, 03:18:23 PM »
Props to Elano for exposing peoples mothers for what they are (sluts) and for those über interesting articles he posts. I would've commited suicide by now if it wasnt for Elanos copy-paste topics and awesome/original insults. You should start a blog!!!!

the ghost

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2009, 03:21:55 PM »
Props to Elano for exposing peoples mothers for what they are (sluts) and for those über interesting articles he posts. I would've commited suicide by now if it wasnt for Elanos copy-paste topics and awesome/original insults. You should start a blog!!!!

Hell yeah! An Elano blog!  +1 for that idea!

and +1 to Elano too:)

Sparegeez

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2009, 03:29:10 PM »
elano's been that nigga. ya'll are trippin

G-Funk

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2009, 03:33:52 PM »
Elano is the shit! I mean yeah he does create 20+ accounts to fix the votes on polls (genius, btw ;D) but that's just for exercise. 8)
Elano, I always thought France was a cool country. :laugh:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2009, 04:22:40 PM »
im gonna have to agree with everyone in here...elano is one of the best posters in dubcc history nigger. i find myself saving his comments. i mean let's face it..his wisdom should be documented.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2009, 04:32:37 PM »
wow.after jaydc,there's another dumb stalker s.o.a.b. with all his retarded friends in line. FANTASTIC.
please start another thread about me,so all your retarded brothers of this forum can laugh with you.

Its S.O.B. son, S.O.B....

the ghost

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2009, 04:40:18 PM »
wow.after jaydc,there's another dumb stalker s.o.a.b. with all his retarded friends in line. FANTASTIC.
please start another thread about me,so all your retarded brothers of this forum can laugh with you.

Its S.O.B. son, S.O.B....

His English has improved dramatically! I look forward to his posts so much +1 to Elano

Elano

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2009, 05:41:04 PM »

you should get  a life

Sikotic™

« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2009, 09:52:03 PM »
Sarcastic or not, Elano is finally getting the props he deserves. I think deep down inside, all of dubcc is aware of this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Elano

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2009, 12:02:25 AM »
Sarcastic or not, Elano is finally getting the props he deserves. I think deep down inside, all of dubcc is aware of this.
::)

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2009, 05:16:52 AM »
Elano is the shit! I mean yeah he does create 20+ accounts to fix the votes on polls (genius, btw ;D) but that's just for exercise. 8)
Elano, I always thought France was a cool country. :laugh:

i wonder if thats why my karmas gone down 14 points in 2 days lol

Elano for mod btw  8)

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Elano

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2009, 05:47:38 AM »
LMFAO i suggest you to not believe in everything you read in this board,are you able to think with your own head,right ?  ::)

G-Funk

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2009, 10:06:26 AM »
LMFAO i suggest you to not believe in everything you read in this board,are you able to think with your own head,right ?  ::)

Oh come on now, you know that you of all people deserve the credit for that genius move. They should add that action to the dictionary!
"I rigged the votes." "You just pulled an Elano!"

Don't be fussy! ED happens with old age.

:laugh:

Well, several years ago, Myrealname (aka Elano/messi/Karma To Burn, etc.) turned Dubcc (then Igangsta.com) into pandemonium with feuds, spamming, attacking random members, etc.
Especially his conflicts with fellow Italian Antonio set the boards on fire, subsequently crashing most threads including a reply from either one, in several sections.
Thus, Seer banned the both of them several times, resulting in Myrealname creating a whole army of aliases/accounts, flooding several forums with dozens of revenge-threads on Antonio & Seer. (This was before the "nuke all threads by this user" option, making the clean-up job more difficult)

Seer then created a IP-ban so strong, that it kept most of Italy out of Dubcc, but Myrealname somehow evaded it, by anonymizer, dynamic IP, or proxy, I don't know..
Which again led to Seer altering the actual forum-software "Simple Machines Forums", in order to keep Myrealname out.
Even the EULA or the document you must agree with before signing up to Igangsta/Dubcc was edited to say something like "You confirm that you are not that bitch-ass Myrealname" or something along those lines.

That's how I remember it anyways, maybe I forgot or mixed up some details.  :P

^

Such determination! Give that man a cigar! 8)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 10:15:08 AM by Dollaz + $ense »

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »
::)
???
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE