Author Topic: A new tactic  (Read 1591 times)

Elano

Re: A new tactic
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2009, 01:09:12 PM »
ghost let me tell you something: when jbananas and lights are down with you,is the end  :D

Cali Climate

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2009, 01:10:04 PM »
ghost let me tell you something: when jbananas and lights are down with you,is the end  :D

Oh shit! even I LOL'd @ that. I'm down with you...right?

the ghost

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2009, 01:12:22 PM »

Thats tight.  J to the Bananas is top three poster here, and well lights...not so much but if he's down that's cool.  Much love Elano!

Elano

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »

Thats tight.  J to the Bananas is top three poster here, and well lights...not so much but if he's down that's cool.  Much love Elano!

:camp:

the ghost

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2009, 01:22:46 PM »

Hahahaha.  Thats funny.  He pink limp wrist always makes me laugh +1 Bro

ikke

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »
How about we treat him as a normal person and he may adapt to act like one?

Elano

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2009, 01:30:54 PM »

go on,if you wanna spend your time here with these stupid and useless posts,GO ON.

ikke

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2009, 01:36:06 PM »

go on,if you wanna spend your time here with these stupid and useless posts,GO ON.
Do you like this attention or is it pissing you of more?

Elano

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2009, 01:41:48 PM »

honestly i couldn't care less,believe me.

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »

is that why your dissing the shit out of everyone?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

ikke

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2009, 01:44:30 PM »

No Offence but why do you keep coming back then?

the ghost

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2009, 01:51:23 PM »

I'm not being stupid.  I'm showing love.  Your posts are the shit hommie.

Elano

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2009, 02:00:22 PM »

because i'm not here for you and the other 10/15 idiots.

ikke

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2009, 02:04:47 PM »

but why are you here?

Elano

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2009, 02:06:13 PM »

but why are you here?

not to talk with you