Author Topic: Fredro Starr's Tales Of The Industry - Ep. 1 - Shyne/Club New York Shooting  (Read 212 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pnM_uSDYr5s&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pnM_uSDYr5s&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Has he really got nothing else to do now except tell stories about hings he saw?....and i cant that "what happend was boom.....so we hit the club right boom"
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Has he really got nothing else to do now except tell stories about hings he saw?....and i cant that "what happend was boom.....so we hit the club right boom"
thats why its called (tails of the industry) silly ass nigga..plus its good to hear about certain shit from certain cats ya dig...stop hateing

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
I aint hating my man but has he got nothing intresting to say about himself? or how about putting out some decent music, the last decent thing i heard from him was that true colours track....that was hot.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
still your missing the point here playa.. mybe this paper aint spent for him to talk about his next project....i think its just focused on him giving old and new war stories about his life in the industry....you know (GOOD TIMES,and BAD TIMES)...lighten up,there is alot of ways to make your paper in the industry now days.this is one outlet homie.feel me ;)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
mmmmm....cant be mad at that i suppose... 8)