Author Topic: Aftermath's Bishop Lamont dropping Team America Sat. Feat. Warren G. Nate Dogg!  (Read 8726 times)

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
Re: any updates for the Team America Fuck Yeah project???????????
« Reply #195 on: November 30, 2009, 05:42:34 AM »
Well, in the meantime keep checking AftermathMusic.com. The site will be releasing 2 new Bishop songs within the next day or 2.  8)
sounds good  8) no tags?

No tags  8)

MR X To Tha Z

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • im high out my mind and i know im the shit
where the hell is this street album! it's nearly fucking december! what is the hold up?

Young Old Head

From GodfatherJ13 (Bishop's Mixing Enginneer's) Twitter.

"after a quick nap in the studio back up 2 finish the epic saga of TEAM AMERICA! This shit is the coolest stupidest shit Ive ever done lmao"

I believe he started mixing two or three days ago based on his twitter updates.  I don't know if mixing is the last stage of the music development process or not or if we can expect the release soon after it's finished mixing, but figured you guys would like to be kept updated.

usually the mastering is the last stage... this is a mixtape tho, so it's unclear whether they release it rough or properly mastered...

Cash Money Blood Gang

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: any updates for the Team America Fuck Yeah project???????????
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2009, 07:53:49 AM »
Well, in the meantime keep checking AftermathMusic.com. The site will be releasing 2 new Bishop songs within the next day or 2.  8)
sounds good  8) no tags?

No tags  8)
yes!  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

From GodfatherJ13 (Bishop's Mixing Enginneer's) Twitter.

"after a quick nap in the studio back up 2 finish the epic saga of TEAM AMERICA! This shit is the coolest stupidest shit Ive ever done lmao"

I believe he started mixing two or three days ago based on his twitter updates.  I don't know if mixing is the last stage of the music development process or not or if we can expect the release soon after it's finished mixing, but figured you guys would like to be kept updated.

usually the mastering is the last stage... this is a mixtape tho, so it's unclear whether they release it rough or properly mastered...

You'd think they would of had it mixed though for the release party wouldn't ya?

Klotz

• Lil Geezy

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
Exclusive: New Music from Bishop Lamont

With extremely thorough searching and digging, AftermathMusic.com is pleased to offer fans two new songs appearently taken from Bishop’s own personal vault. The two songs are titled “My Mama” and “I’m Ill”; click below to listen. Chuuuch!

http://www.aftermathmusic.com/blog/?p=1003

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paul

Cool

This will do till Team America drops
funkyfreshintheflesh

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
Cool

This will do till Team America drops

guess you are right, we should stop hatin. Or at least I should stop hatin! haha

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

With extremely thorough searching and digging, AftermathMusic.com is pleased to offer fans two new songs appearently taken from Bishop’s own personal vault. The two songs are titled “My Mama” and “I’m Ill”; click below to listen. Chuuuch!

Speaking of Bishop... does anyone remember a video podcast of him where he played an actual snippet of "I Dominate"? Does anyone have a link to that?

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Paul

The beat for My Mama is  :o
funkyfreshintheflesh

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Speaking of Bishop... does anyone remember a video podcast of him where he played an actual snippet of "I Dominate"? Does anyone have a link to that?
here you go Rebel! http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/1343675
it's at around 10 minutes if i remember well. was playing that snippet over and over, like a real looser.  ;D

It starts at 11:50 !! damn this is tight.