Author Topic: Aftermath's Bishop Lamont dropping Team America Sat. Feat. Warren G. Nate Dogg!  (Read 8703 times)

TRG

Bishop posted the cover on twitter

http://twitpic.com/n8r49
« Last Edit: October 28, 2009, 03:40:42 AM by Apocalypso »

MediumL

props ^^ although Im anticipating whats on the back cover more
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

following the tradition of his previously released street albums i expect nothing but another classic from one of the most talented artists out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The sooner Bishop will be free from any contract obligations with Interscope ( maybe he is already) the better it will be . he has to move on and do his own things ...  he never will drop an album on the Math so I dont know why yall are so obsessed with it ... 

Fifty ( we're talking about a worldwide star here) struggles a LOT to release his 4th album  and you expect Bishop to release an album under the same label ? please .

BISD and Relapse II might be the last two albums that will drop under the Aftermath/Shady/G Unit for a long long time ...  Fifty , Em ( and Dre if a miracle happened) are the only artists who have a shot at releasing material under Interscope , forget about the others , it's not going to happen
hey, you couldn't stay away, could you ;D ;)

I never left ... I went on vacations and my account was deleted when I came back ...  Go figure
ah, i see.
yeah i just assumed you deleted it yourself, since it's not easy to guess someone's password

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
First of all, I haven't seen any proof from these "insiders". Do you?
That pic is the cover of his first mixtape.

And seriously, aren't y'all tired of all this? "He's with aftermath. No he's not. Now he is. Not anymore." It reminds me those Game/50 beefs that nobody cares about.

well put OcTo!!  ;D

as for the ass-wipe who made the 'desperate' comment on the "who i gotta kill to get a record deal" mix-tape cover & title. if you had any of your assumptions straight you'd know that, that is the same tape Big Proof helped Bishop pass-out, that eventually ended up in Dre's hands which inevitably lead to the Good Doctors signing of B. Lamont. make sure you get your historical chronology in order b4 you start making yourself out to be a COMPLETE ASS!  :o so NO it's not the sign of Bishop's desperation, it is in fact the clever genius that garnered the attention of Dr. Dre.

8)
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"

dnjp4life

At the end of the day, I'm all for dope music and I think he's easily one of the best on the west and in hip-hop today.  Looking forward to whatever he drops. 
co-sign

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I hear that the "terrorrists" will be played by others rapping their parts, haha.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On a related Aftermath note (didn't think it deserved a seperate thread), here's the new DJ Hero commercial w/ Eminem & Jay-Z: http://www.ballerstatus.com/2009/10/28/eminem-vs-jay-z-dj-hero-commercial/

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
Sooooooooooooo............... Where is the tape? Can't wait!  :pirate:

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tomorrow some time.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Klotz

• Lil Geezy
^^ in Germany it's already "tomorrow"! :D

Celph_Titled06

• Lil Geezy
  • New West!!
its saturday in australia right now!!! i forgot about the time zone difference. gay. sunday it is then.

TRG

Keep your ears open for the title track "TEAM AMERICA" by Bishop Lamont & Indef Produced by Dready Beatz
8 minutes ago from web

nice to hear some Dready! im ready for this.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm expecting this tape to be crazy.  It should be better than the Confessional seeing how each of his tape got better with the exception of pope mobile.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks