Author Topic: i dont think "chronic 2: papa's got a brand new funk" wuda been what we expected  (Read 2523 times)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Phone tap is a dope song and a dope beat wtf

scratch42069

• 'G'
how can OG 2 BG be a chronic era track if it has soopafly on it you fucking IDIOT!!!! soopafly did not appear until later.

The version with Soopafly on Chronic 2000 isn't the original, that's how.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
how can it be feat ll when it doesnt sound ll, maybe a lil bit but is it ll? lol
i never understood that, from the audio ive heard of this zoom zoom song

wasnt Zoom feat ll cool j a DR era track? but it was obviously put out after dre left

DRE SHOULD HAVE RAPPED ON Five Minutes To Flush, thats dretox right there
« Last Edit: October 27, 2009, 11:35:24 AM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

how can OG 2 BG be a chronic era track if it has soopafly on it you fucking IDIOT!!!! soopafly did not appear until later.

Correct, and no one ever said it was. I think this guy was reaching a bit too much.

scratch42069

• 'G'

Correct, and no one ever said it was. I think this guy was reaching a bit too much.

To be fair, I didn't know it wasn't the OG for sure but I assumed it wasn't based on the other tracks on Chronic 2000. I knew for sure Because Of You Girl, Roll Wit Us and Mr. Officer weren't the OGs so i put two and two together lol.

DTG Entertainment

To be fair, I didn't know it wasn't the OG for sure but I assumed it wasn't based on the other tracks on Chronic 2000. I knew for sure Because Of You Girl, Roll Wit Us and Mr. Officer weren't the OGs so i put two and two together lol.

Haha, I feel you. I wish they would put out the mixes they never used for Chronic 2000 with all the Dr. Dre verses.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
mike, you know if dre dropped any verses for five minutes to flush?
thats re right there like its nuthin...sounds like some california love
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

mike, you know if dre dropped any verses for five minutes to flush?
thats re right there like its nuthin...sounds like some california love

I can't say for certain, because I would be shooting in the dark. That's a song I really don't know about. However, my guess is we just have those two Nature versions and possibly another rapper using it before Nature.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah theres two different versions but damn thats some dretox

another question (since were on the subject of firm)
do you know the name of the song nature did produced by megahertz?
(on his gold album)
Cube

scratch42069

• 'G'

Haha, I feel you. I wish they would put out the mixes they never used for Chronic 2000 with all the Dr. Dre verses.

That brings up a good point I've always wondered about. Were the Dre tracks still planned for Chronic 2000 after the album changed from Inside Out? I know the reason for the name change of Inside Out but wasn't Chronic 2000's tracklist changed last minute before release?

DTG Entertainment

That brings up a good point I've always wondered about. Were the Dre tracks still planned for Chronic 2000 after the album changed from Inside Out? I know the reason for the name change of Inside Out but wasn't Chronic 2000's tracklist changed last minute before release?

I believe it was changed, but the tracklist itself was basically Inside Out for the last tracklisting. My question to Reggie and Suge is how did they plan on getting away with releasing Dr. Dre verses? Lol.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
What Chronic 2000 tracks were the Dre ones?

DTG Entertainment

Die Muthafucka Die
OG To BG
Hoe Hopper

I forgot what else.

Blasphemy

Die Muthafucka Die
OG To BG
Hoe Hopper

I forgot what else.

Mr. Officer

Also they were PLANNING on putting the Dre tracks on there, that's when Dre actually filed and prevented death row from using his vocals (production can't be touched). Basically he was also going to FORCE a name change cause at the time Chronic 2000 was the name of 2001. The judge ruled his favor on the vocals, but denied the name change. Which is why he called his 2001.

2001 can be seen as a diss (Like I did 1 better or something) eventually Suge released 2002, to imply its a Sequel. Basically he was using 2002/Chronic 2000 to Capitalize off The Chronic/2001.

scratch42069

• 'G'
Here's the track list for Inside Out from  years ago.

Disc 1
1.Tha Realest – Death Row Intro
2.2pac,DJ Quik – Late Nite
3.Chocolate Bandit – What's The Deal
4.Daz Dillinger,Outlawz,Tha Realest – Only Because Of You
5.Top Dogg – Going Back To Cali
6.Tha Realest - Easy To Be A Soldier When There Ain't No War
7.Jewell – With Me Tonight
8.Soopafly –  Fifty Sac
9.Top Dogg – We Don't Love Em
10.Tha Realest w/Top Dogg – They Wanna Be Like Us
11.2pac – Unconditional Love
12. Jewell – Memory Lane

Disc 2

1.Jewell,Tha Realest - Intro
2.Swoop G w/ Lil' C-Style – Snoop Dogg/Bitch Dogg
3.Chocolate Bandit – Just Touch Me
4.Six Feet Deep – July Haloween
5.2pac & Outlawz – Who Do U Believe In
6.Jewell & The 68 Girls – 68 & I Owe U 1
7.Top Dogg w/Tha Realest – Handcuff Ya Hoez
8.Tha Realest & Scarface – Gotta Love A Gangsta
9.Tha Realest w/ Top Dogg & Sheeba Black – Cry 4 Me Die 4 U
10.Tha Realest – I'm Comin' Home
11.Danny Boy – Against All Odds
12.Young Soldierz – Fiend To A Pipe

No Dr. Dre tracks on Inside Out so they had to have been put on when they made the album change but before they released Chronic 2000.