Who gonna blow up????

Clyde Carson
G. Malone
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
Problem
40 Glocc
Slim da mobsta

Author Topic: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?  (Read 1184 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
Re: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2009, 06:08:06 AM »
Clyde Carson has the most mainstream potential from all of them dudes but like others - noone is backing him and pushing him into spotlight which is a damn shame..

his EP base rock landed on billboard...dude need jump on otha ship.. bws aint a good label

MistaNova

« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2009, 06:18:27 AM »
lol i agree with adding Ya Boy, Roccett and Ca$his .. my bad..but lol roscoe umali had sum radio play wid dat song..fallin ?? i forgot... but just cuz he collaborated wid dat tiger jk .. which i think 99% american dunno him and dont give a fucc .. does not mean he got chance...and plus dat song featured rakim... korean dont give a mad ass fuck about Roscoe umali lol

They do in a sense that he's some unknown character that came out of nowhere and the way he rapped you'd think he's been in the game for years. Never really paid attention to this guy TBH, dude's verses were wack on DT's album and it feels like his name is a rip-off of Roscoe's.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2009, 01:16:39 AM »
lol i agree with adding Ya Boy, Roccett and Ca$his .. my bad..but lol roscoe umali had sum radio play wid dat song..fallin ?? i forgot... but just cuz he collaborated wid dat tiger jk .. which i think 99% american dunno him and dont give a fucc .. does not mean he got chance...and plus dat song featured rakim... korean dont give a mad ass fuck about Roscoe umali lol

They do in a sense that he's some unknown character that came out of nowhere and the way he rapped you'd think he's been in the game for years. Never really paid attention to this guy TBH, dude's verses were wack on DT's album and it feels like his name is a rip-off of Roscoe's.

and roscoe umali philpino or sum shit. he wont blow up dats for sure

Elano

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2009, 01:19:50 AM »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2009, 01:25:07 AM »
nipsey, dude has major players behind him, i mean he preformed at bet..only one from the west if im right, snoop knows that , u can see that he only fucks seriously with relevant dudes that got major behind them (Game, now Nipsey)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Elano

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2009, 01:51:25 AM »
nipsey, dude has major players behind him, i mean he preformed at bet..only one from the west if im right, snoop knows that , u can see that he only fucks seriously with relevant dudes that got major behind them (Game, now Nipsey)

nipsey can surpass game,easily  8)

Mietek23

« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2009, 03:59:39 AM »
Clyde Carson has the most mainstream potential from all of them dudes but like others - noone is backing him and pushing him into spotlight which is a damn shame..

his EP base rock landed on billboard...dude need jump on otha ship.. bws aint a good label

BWS is a joke - don't ever consider it as a label bro.. Capitol on the other hand ain't doing shit for Clyde! Dude had 3 hot singles that would have been really big but they all flopped because there was no promotion going on..

socal

• 'G'
« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2009, 05:37:11 PM »
The homie King of the Desert Clinton Wayne is a lyrical monster versatile as fuck I dont think theres no one as varsatile as him.
All you Suckas want to Diss the PACiFiC but you Buster Niggaz never get Specific!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2009, 05:39:57 PM »
Jay Rock is the only one off that list i've heard on the radio.

i mean, it only made it because he had Wayne on it (All My Life), but i mean still got play.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2009, 05:40:43 PM »

Bishop? Please even with Dre's backin he hasnt even made a single noise outside maybe a small area in LA.

its def Jay Rock or Nipsey

did someone say 40 glocc? LMAO 1st of all the nigga is older than 30 2nd dont nobody care about dude. Is a bigger atention whore than 50.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2009, 05:48:04 PM »
Bishop? Please even with Dre's backin he hasnt even made a single noise outside maybe a small area in LA.

he's put out a few mixtapes.

wait until he puts out an album, if he does; can't be sure he will.

with the Aftermath back, his album will EASILY make him the biggest name out of these rappers named in this thread.

his single will be monster; maybe it won't sell, but it will be heard.

thisoneguy360

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2009, 05:50:12 PM »
Jay Rock is the only one off that list i've heard on the radio.

i mean, it only made it because he had Wayne on it (All My Life), but i mean still got play.

I respect Jay Rocks grind but I don't think he's going anywhere lol.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2009, 05:52:34 PM »

he's put out a few mixtapes.

wait until he puts out an album, if he does; can't be sure he will.

with the Aftermath back, his album will EASILY make him the biggest name out of these rappers named in this thread.

his single will be monster; maybe it won't sell, but it will be heard.

naw i doubt it cuz even though fans are brainwashed as hell these days they still decide who and who not to fuck with (musically)

and bishop might have a few dope joints here and there but overall he lacks that charisma and the music most people enjoy. im not sayin dude is lyrical, but just sayin that u can rap 10000 bars but at the end of the day
hows the MUSIC?

he doesnt have what a Jay Rock, a Nipsey or even any of Dre's proteges have like 50, Snoop Game Em etc...

and NO NO NO im not comparing anybody to each other so chill out...and im not sayin that u have to be a super gangster rapper in your songs...but still, dude lacks something compared to the other rappers

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »
^charisma is what he lacks, but that's okay.

because i can see him making songs that nobody will hear, but songs that will be better than 50 & Game ever made.

i fuck with deeper tracks, if Bishop makes more songs like "I Can't Figure It Out", he could be one of the dopest.

but it's still a losing situation for Bishop, those songs won't sell.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2009, 07:23:38 PM »
^charisma is what he lacks, but that's okay.

because i can see him making songs that nobody will hear, but songs that will be better than 50 & Game ever made.

i fuck with deeper tracks, if Bishop makes more songs like "I Can't Figure It Out", he could be one of the dopest.

but it's still a losing situation for Bishop, those songs won't sell.

"who is the next BIG thing from the west"

"i can see him makin songs that nobody will hear....those song wont sell"

lmao @ this goofy whiteboy ;D

i mean if ure trying to be a shock poster be good at it cuz it aint working tbh