Who gonna blow up????

Clyde Carson
G. Malone
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
Problem
40 Glocc
Slim da mobsta

Author Topic: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?  (Read 1182 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:11 PM »
^charisma is what he lacks, but that's okay.

because i can see him making songs that nobody will hear, but songs that will be better than 50 & Game ever made.

i fuck with deeper tracks, if Bishop makes more songs like "I Can't Figure It Out", he could be one of the dopest.

but it's still a losing situation for Bishop, those songs won't sell.

"who is the next BIG thing from the west"

"i can see him makin songs that nobody will hear....those song wont sell"

lmao @ this goofy whiteboy ;D

i mean if ure trying to be a shock poster be good at it cuz it aint working tbh

? don't look to argue for the sake of arguing because you're upset i don't love your boyfriend lol.

his singles will make him a bigger name than anybody in this thread, with the Math back.

but his best songs & most of the songs off of his albums won't be heard.

he'll be like Joe Budden, making mad good music, but known for one major single.

Nipsey got talent, but he is just another Westcoast internet rapper, you need back to make a name for yourself in this industry; just look at your boyfreind, he would be the same way if Dre never co-signed him.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2009, 07:35:56 PM »
oh its clearly daz

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2009, 02:47:34 AM »
nipsey, dude has major players behind him, i mean he preformed at bet..only one from the west if im right, snoop knows that , u can see that he only fucks seriously with relevant dudes that got major behind them (Game, now Nipsey)

nipsey can surpass game,easily  8)

nah ....dont think so...havnt heard a lot from nipsey so i really dunno wut he can do....
and nipsey wont go platinum like game.

MistaNova

« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2009, 05:57:32 AM »
But how much material did Game put out before The Documentary? Only G-Unit 8: The Fifth Element (unless you knew about the guy before he met Dre) while Nipsey Hussle's put out SB1 Bullets 1, 2 & 3. He's been on songs with artists the average rap-fan knows about like Slim Thug, 2Pac and Drake. I think he'll at least go gold.

just another Westcoast internet rapper

But can't the same be said for them all then? I mean no one even focused on Crooked I until he appeared on the source a second time, which was the result of a song he put on the internet.

scarface2oh4

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2009, 07:19:56 AM »
what about crooked i? that guy been buzzin on the underground for over a decade.. he gonna blow up!!! for sure!!

big joe

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: October 30, 2009, 08:24:44 AM »
BIG JOE IS>......................HAHA CHECK ME OUT!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 30, 2009, 01:14:15 PM »
But how much material did Game put out before The Documentary? Only G-Unit 8: The Fifth Element (unless you knew about the guy before he met Dre) while Nipsey Hussle's put out SB1 Bullets 1, 2 & 3. He's been on songs with artists the average rap-fan knows about like Slim Thug, 2Pac and Drake. I think he'll at least go gold.

But can't the same be said for them all then? I mean no one even focused on Crooked I until he appeared on the source a second time, which was the result of a song he put on the internet.

they are all internet rappers, but if you look at who has the best back to make it big, it has to be Bishop.

he's got more back then the rest.

& for the record, Crooked is still an internet rapper, but if him & Slaughterhouse head over to Shady, he could sort of blow up.

even though, nobody making actually rap is going to blow up anymore.

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 30, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »
Neighborhood Nip is up next!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2009, 07:35:34 PM »
Nipsey Hussle for sure!!!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: October 30, 2009, 07:44:20 PM »
No one's going to blow up, end of story.

MistaNova

« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2009, 07:45:43 PM »
they are all internet rappers, but if you look at who has the best back to make it big, it has to be Bishop.

I get what your saying, though if Bishop Lamont being signed to Aftermath alone is the best back then Slim da Mobsta being signed to G-Unit & Shady as well as Aftermath could make him the next 50 Cent (coarse he could just flop and become the next Stat Quo).
But yeah Bishop's got a backing that's definatly better than what Ca$his & Ya Boy (the only other rappers signed to stable labels I could come up with) have got.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »

I get what your saying, though if Bishop Lamont being signed to Aftermath alone is the best back then Slim da Mobsta being signed to G-Unit & Shady as well as Aftermath could make him the next 50 Cent (coarse he could just flop and become the next Stat Quo).
But yeah Bishop's got a backing that's definatly better than what Ca$his & Ya Boy (the only other rappers signed to stable labels I could come up with) have got.

yeah, Ca$his has good back too.

but Shady doesn't push him & i doubt they ever will.

a Bishop Lamont album will have one of those club bangers on it & it could make him a big name.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #57 on: October 30, 2009, 10:07:58 PM »
No one's going to blow up, end of story.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Elano

« Reply #58 on: October 30, 2009, 10:23:19 PM »

& for the record, Crooked is still an internet rapper, but if him & Slaughterhouse head over to Shady, he could sort of blow up.

Nipsey is basically "alone",and he got already more buzz than bishop and all the other new ones together...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 30, 2009, 10:25:13 PM »

Nipsey is basically "alone",and he got already more buzz than bishop and all the other new ones together...

on the internet? yeah, probably.

but his style will NEVER take off mainstream.