Who gonna blow up????

Clyde Carson
G. Malone
Nipsey Hussle
Jay Rock
Problem
40 Glocc
Slim da mobsta

Author Topic: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?  (Read 1179 times)

Elano

Re: Who is the next BIG thing from the WEST ?
« Reply #60 on: October 30, 2009, 11:37:00 PM »
But how much material did Game put out before The Documentary? Only G-Unit 8: The Fifth Element (unless you knew about the guy before he met Dre) while Nipsey Hussle's put out SB1 Bullets 1, 2 & 3. He's been on songs with artists the average rap-fan knows about like Slim Thug, 2Pac and Drake. I think he'll at least go gold.

just another Westcoast internet rapper

But can't the same be said for them all then? I mean no one even focused on Crooked I until he appeared on the source a second time, which was the result of a song he put on the internet.

they are all internet rappers, but if you look at who has the best back to make it big, it has to be Bishop.

he's got more back then the rest.

& for the record, Crooked is still an internet rapper, but if him & Slaughterhouse head over to Shady, he could sort of blow up.

even though, nobody making actually rap is going to blow up anymore.

Nipsey is basically "alone",and he got already more buzz than bishop and all the other new ones together...

on the internet? yeah, probably.

but his style will NEVER take off mainstream.

you said that bishop got more back (with aftermath),to me it looks like nipsey got more chances to blow up even without a name like aftermath on his back and i'm not talkin about 'the internet',but in general.
I can see nipsey in the same position of The Game few years ago,and now we can say that game has moved some significant steps in the mainstream...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2009, 07:40:45 AM »
But how much material did Game put out before The Documentary? Only G-Unit 8: The Fifth Element (unless you knew about the guy before he met Dre) while Nipsey Hussle's put out SB1 Bullets 1, 2 & 3. He's been on songs with artists the average rap-fan knows about like Slim Thug, 2Pac and Drake. I think he'll at least go gold.

But can't the same be said for them all then? I mean no one even focused on Crooked I until he appeared on the source a second time, which was the result of a song he put on the internet.

they are all internet rappers, but if you look at who has the best back to make it big, it has to be Bishop.

& for the record, Crooked is still an internet rapper, but if him & Slaughterhouse head over to Shady, he could sort of blow up.

Nipsey is basically "alone",and he got already more buzz than bishop and all the other new ones together...

you said that bishop got more back (with aftermath),to me it looks like nipsey got more chances to blow up even without a name like aftermath on his back and i'm not talkin about 'the internet',but in general.
I can see nipsey in the same position of The Game few years ago,and now we can say that game has moved some significant steps in the mainstream...

i never followed Game before he got on the Math, but i did know him once he hit the Math.

i hear Nipsey doing a lot of G'd up song & i hate to admit it, but that isn't going to sell. :-X

i've heard Bishop do club banger tracks, i know with the proper Dre beat it could be unreal.

even though he probably won't do well either, it would still probably wouldn't do much.

i guess the best bet is to say none of these guys are going to make it big lol.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2009, 04:38:00 PM »
nipsey all the way
Bullets aint got no names

the badest bitch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »
i got to say Kali have u heard his shit i go to www.myspace.com/therealkali to listen to his music that nigga is sick

Elano

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2009, 02:51:37 AM »

i never followed Game before he got on the Math, but i did know him once he hit the Math.

ok,but why do you think nipsey can't be "the new" game in terms of sales and success ?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2009, 08:24:10 AM »

ok,but why do you think nipsey can't be "the new" game in terms of sales and success ?

unless a major label scoops him up, i don't see his underground sound is going to fly well with the radio.

his current music wouldn't sell, even though it's good.

he would need to sell out like the rest of rap if he wanted to do Game numbers.

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2009, 08:56:10 AM »
oh nipsey got this

Elano

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2009, 09:26:01 AM »

unless a major label scoops him up, i don't see his underground sound is going to fly well with the radio.

his current music wouldn't sell, even though it's good.

he would need to sell out like the rest of rap if he wanted to do Game numbers.

nipsey is already signed to a major label,if i'm not wrong . . .

the badest bitch

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2009, 01:33:13 PM »
Nipsey is tight but from what i heard Kali just signed to universal and his album has 10 singles on it wow. i would like to see nipsey and kali do a record

westcostluv

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #69 on: November 01, 2009, 06:51:15 PM »
i got to say Kali, he is making music that the west has been missing Kali is the next big thing and i just heard his music today, but i love it

Elano

« Reply #70 on: November 01, 2009, 10:32:41 PM »
i got to say Kali, he is making music that the west has been missing Kali is the next big thing and i just heard his music today, but i love it
:D

SSCEO

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2009, 05:51:27 AM »
L BOY HOO BANGIN RECORDS

MySpace URL:   

www.myspace.com/str8offthekeylboy