Author Topic: why did Christians turn Jesus into a Caucasian Figure?  (Read 960 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: why did Christians turn Jesus into a Caucasian Figure?
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2009, 09:07:39 PM »
when we die we get to be ruled by a white man for eternity.  YAY!!

::)

when i die im moving to Jupiter to grow some Jupiter Kush.  ill just smoke that for eternity.  :bandit: 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2009, 01:54:22 AM »
Jesus was made into all races just liek Santa Claus. It's easier to believe in something that has the same background as you. Another tactic used to control the masses.

Same deal with Virgen da Guadalupe.

:baseballbat:
;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2009, 11:48:34 AM »
Jesus was born and raised a Jew. Which is why he was suppose to be the king of the Jews, but because he didn't come from a royal or worthy bloodline the high priest crucified him for "blasphemy" or "false prophet" and going against the church. This is why he is was said to have a dark complexion, but he wasn't black nor white, or even Arab. He was Jewish (Jew counts as a race, religion). This is why he was said to be The King of the Jews, and Leader of the Chosen people (who God chose allegedly because they were the minority group at the time).

Anyways, yes, the above poster is correct. Every portrait is just a portrait is just a model (I think it was a member of the Church).

Do to the fact The bible takes place in a area were white man would never be at, at the time. It pretty much destroyed apart of the religions purity, and resulted in a now needless debate on what his race is, and results in 2 wrong portrayals (a white/black Jesus). when in reality it be way more likely (since its stated) he is Jewish, or possibly just Arab.

No person of the faith would ever say he is white, unless they are those retarded racist.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2009, 01:36:36 PM »
Jesus was made into all races just liek Santa Claus. It's easier to believe in something that has the same background as you. Another tactic used to control the masses.

Same deal with Virgen da Guadalupe.

I just wanna fuck your avatar...

No Shlomo.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2009, 11:26:40 PM »
 This is why he is was said to have a dark complexion, but he wasn't black nor white, or even Arab. He was Jewish (Jew counts as a race, religion). This is why he was said to be The King of the Jews, and Leader of the Chosen people (who God chose allegedly because they were the minority group at the time).
[/quote]

Correct! But since his complexion was the topic, he should have been darker than the usual European person, regarding the looks of oriental jews.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.