Author Topic: I got a dedication for yalls scary asses- lol  (Read 356 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I got a dedication for yalls scary asses- lol
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 01:30:24 PM »
sikotic I am not about to answer that question,so you can forget that holmes.........and leggy I will pm you......
Why not? It's a simple yes or no answer. Why do you act suspicious?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2009, 01:33:59 PM »
let me tell you something,I am out of the chair I been walking about ten days now,number two I went from 22 meds a day to five,number three me and my girls have become closer and the boys have moved in and out of my house,my sister and I are tight,I been talking to my brother and he paid for some stuff for the chair,my brother came to see me when i was in the hospital,on critical care on lifesupport,he ususally doesn't do that,my father contacted me while I was in the hospital and we started talking again,my stupid uncle david he is an asshole,I don't think he will never be a part of the family again,stupid bastard,as for my grannies and gramps,they are all dead..................man does that sound like hell to you?

I am very close to the preacher of my church,he is the one who gets me the beds for that place that I live at,I am going to volunteer at a prayer org...........and be a volunteer for a few good places..........and I am ringing bells this year which means that I will have money in my pocket and plus helped a homie out,and that sounds like hell?

the ghost

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2009, 01:34:36 PM »
you are an obsese white 40 something female with kids, judging by your repeated failure at talking like a white woman, let alone comprehending the english language all together, your repeated lies about music industry connections, and detailed drug use, you appear to be an unfit mother and deserve to shunned by your children for the shitty job you did raising them. When your time comes around you won't be met by St. Peter with open arms, rather 38000 demons grabbing you from underneath the soil, dragging you to a painful afterlife in hell.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GF3wagWwHjM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GF3wagWwHjM</a>

Banannas, why 38000 demons?  why not 20 or say 58?

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2009, 01:38:32 PM »
let me tell you something,I am out of the chair I been walking about ten days now,number two I went from 22 meds a day to five,number three me and my girls have become closer and the boys have moved in and out of my house,my sister and I are tight,I been talking to my brother and he paid for some stuff for the chair,my brother came to see me when i was in the hospital,on critical care on lifesupport,he ususally doesn't do that,my father contacted me while I was in the hospital and we started talking again,my stupid uncle david he is an asshole,I don't think he will never be a part of the family again,stupid bastard,as for my grannies and gramps,they are all dead..................man does that sound like hell to you?

I am very close to the preacher of my church,he is the one who gets me the beds for that place that I live at,I am going to volunteer at a prayer org...........and be a volunteer for a few good places..........and I am ringing bells this year which means that I will have money in my pocket and plus helped a homie out,and that sounds like hell?

Yes, and yes.

BTW, prayer org or prayer orgy?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »

Good looking out Queen.  Keep up the positivity.

Cali Climate

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2009, 01:45:33 PM »
you are an obsese white 40 something female with kids, judging by your repeated failure at talking like a white woman, let alone comprehending the english language all together, your repeated lies about music industry connections, and detailed drug use, you appear to be an unfit mother and deserve to shunned by your children for the shitty job you did raising them. When your time comes around you won't be met by St. Peter with open arms, rather 38000 demons grabbing you from underneath the soil, dragging you to a painful afterlife in hell.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GF3wagWwHjM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/GF3wagWwHjM</a>

Banannas, why 38000 demons?  why not 20 or say 58?

It is just the number that is forseen, Meggan will cosign when they come for her. 38 meggan, 38k.

the ghost

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2009, 01:46:51 PM »
lol oh shit!

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »
I hope she's double jointed at the hips if it's 38,000.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

AGeesta

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »
Megan can you stop fuckin PMing me, saying i need to find Jesus and shit like that...

i found Jesus, hes mexican and he  mows my lawn...

leave me alone

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2009, 07:44:04 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fqz1ojIQTBk&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fqz1ojIQTBk&amp;feature=related</a>

u clearly hit the wrong weird al link and accidentally dedicated it to us not u. I fixed it tho.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »
go fucking admit yourself to a mental hospital you crazy fucking whore.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Rick James

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2009, 08:35:42 PM »

For You.

:-*

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2009, 08:43:24 PM »

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 02:14:36 PM »
what is up with yall?I am wondering about some of you............and ag you really need Jesus homie