Author Topic: Congratulations To Islam......  (Read 677 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Congratulations To Islam......
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2002, 07:06:58 PM »
^^LOL Infinite Now I Know why Sccit always says U have no political opinions of ur own other than what Tech tells u...(BIG PUN!!! ;D)

U dont know much about the Kashmir issue man it was caused by Pakistan...it was peaceful until 89 when PAKISTAN started bringing in terrorists cuz they fought 3 wars and got their pussy muslim asses whooped each time...and now they STILL send in terrorists cuz thats the only policy that has more than a 5% chance of occuring and if they cant have it..then just let the place rot right?

Fuck Pakistan and everyone down with it! >:(

i would really appreciate if you could stop disrespecting islam they you you have started to do.... you should respect every religion, even if you're not a part of it...you dont see me disrespecting your religion, do you?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2002, 10:01:47 PM »
Aaah Rap Quake...tsk tsk tsk

The uprising occured in 1989, but when did the problem begin? You cant simply adress a conflict from the point of escalation...

the problem began with partition, it didnt begin in 1989

and C Walker, put ya money where ya mouth is...

give me an example where Muslims have started an uprising for the  sole purpose of simply conquering land.

You are an idiot, you speak about world afairs when you probably have never left the good old U S of A,
How can you think objectively? You denounce on a regular basis 1.2 Billion people, so where do u come off thinking we should give your opinions any merit whatsoever?

Shit, people hate me on this board, but I aint never talked out of my ass or willfully descrated a religion,
thats what seperates me from you.....

I mean, for Gods sake, you have in your avatar a picture of a man who stole an election, is backed by big business and industries, is launching a war solely for his own interests, and has no qualms about it, despite the fact that he is a Born Again Christain.  George Bush is probably he most avowed Christain (with the possible exeption of Reagan and Carter), yet he is also the most ignorant President when it comes to Foreign Affairs.

I can easily deduct from this that all evangelical , faithful Christains are war mongerers.  But I wont, because once, again this type of reasoning and maturity and intelligence is what separates me from you.

So call me an idiot, do as you please, but you seriously need to pick up a book. Travel, go to the library, visit a mosque, explore the world around you. Formulate different opinions, just dont talk out of your ass.

This is the last time, I got something to say to you.

"Take these words home and think it through"

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2002, 10:04:02 PM »

Islamic terrorism is never actually the fault of Muslims, is it? It is always the fault of Hindus, Jews, and Christians.

WORD UP TO THAT! Peices of shit always finding somone to blame...

The kid who calls me anti semetic just referred to Muslims as "pieces of shit".   ::)  I guess it takes a racist to know one eh?

"When you diss Tech you diss ya self"
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2002, 10:10:01 PM »
My apologies, i forgot C walker changed his avatar,
irregardless, the message remains the same

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2002, 12:20:25 AM »
^^LOL Infinite Now I Know why Sccit always says U have no political opinions of ur own other than what Tech tells u...(BIG PUN!!! ;D)

U dont know much about the Kashmir issue man it was caused by Pakistan...it was peaceful until 89 when PAKISTAN started bringing in terrorists cuz they fought 3 wars and got their pussy muslim asses whooped each time...and now they STILL send in terrorists cuz thats the only policy that has more than a 5% chance of occuring and if they cant have it..then just let the place rot right?

Fuck Pakistan and everyone down with it! >:(

i would really appreciate if you could stop disrespecting islam they you you have started to do.... you should respect every religion, even if you're not a part of it...you dont see me disrespecting your religion, do you?

Ey man I am just fuccking around...and in that post I wasnt even dissrespecting Islm all i did was call Pakis some "pussy muslims"..but man if u get offended by it Ill try to tone it down a bit...at least in places u have posted already lol

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2002, 12:36:04 AM »
The problem began during partition? no...Muslims were happy being a part of India and Hindu-Muslims were living happily in the valley of Kashmir(death?) Kashmir was designated a "special" state from the start...no1 could be citizen of Kashmir unless they had ancestry there and shit like that (which was the reason I think more Hindus did not migrate there and make the balace even out when they couldhave). But seriously man U think the problem was caused cuz the majority of Kashmir wanted to be with Pakistan? No with India Kashmir was cool...there were no problems at that stage other than Pakistan waning Kashmir badly. Dude its just a fucked up place right now and Pakistan does not want to back down cuz they don't want India to have Kashmir at any costs...U think Kashmir should goto Pakistan? man those fools dont give a shit about Kashmir..look how they are destroying it. India is a tolerant state and both hindus and muslims will live equally and be better off...India has a better economy...better for Kashmir. India has more tourism cuz foreigners just dont trust fuckin terrorist Islamic states, lol...so in that way India is a better decision.

WHat India needs to do is Nuke Pakistan off the planet...lol this white boy dude from my floor was telling me how a war in Iraq has to be done and all dat ish...hes really supportive of it and I guess I have been influnced by all the muslims here cuz I was like man i dunno I dont thikn it is a good idea..but this dude is all for it and hes even willing to die for his country lol. He was like man these nations just wanna kill America..if they get a chance and more money and more weapons then they just spend it on military to try to get America. He seriously believed that the US should bomb every Islamic extremist country out there! He said its the only way to ensure safety. Man I kinda started thinking hes like a secretive skinhead after all dat shit. he was all pissed at the "morally uptight" people who are against cruelty to other countries, and gets pissed off at people who whine about like the 4000 ppl who died in Afghanistan. Well...but at least he put n interesting theory in my head to think about LOL...JUST NUKE EM ALL!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2002, 10:48:24 AM »
I dont fear no nuclear holocaust, because that would signify the end is near, which then signifies, us Muslims winning in the end...(its a dramatic story really)

Verily the Nukes of Allah can overpower the feebl;e weapons of man

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2002, 04:24:32 PM »

The kid who calls me anti semetic just referred to Muslims as "pieces of shit".   ::)  I guess it takes a racist to know one eh?

"When you diss Tech you diss ya self"

I never said "Muslims are peices of shit" you idiot...Now you're just assuming things...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2002, 04:35:37 PM »
C Walker: "Islamic terrorism is never actually the fault of Muslims, is it? It is always the fault of Hindus, Jews, and Christians."

NIK: "WORD UP TO THAT! Peices of shit always finding somone to blame"

c walker states that Muslims always argue it isnt their fault
You respond by sayin that those "pieces of shit" always finding someone to blame

pray tell, NIK, who were u referring to? My grandma? The Native Americans?

Your statement convicts you, this defence rests...its ballz on ya chin

check mate

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2002, 01:54:15 AM »
It seems on every board I go on, there's the idea that muslims are gonna "win" some imaginary war.  It's like yall are just waiting to kill a bunch of christians.  I don't like that very much, for real.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2002, 10:50:39 AM »
its just the same idea of the raptre, armagadon, day of judgement.....

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2002, 05:35:10 PM »
It seems on every board I go on, there's the idea that muslims are gonna "win" some imaginary war.  It's like yall are just waiting to kill a bunch of christians.  I don't like that very much, for real.  

The religious intolerance of Muslims is simply disgusting.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2002, 05:41:53 PM »
your religion has the same idea of rapture, u fuckin idiot

and c walker, nice job ignoring my earlier post, you are dismissed biyatch

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2002, 05:54:15 PM »
What post?

CWalker187

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2002, 05:58:33 PM »
I dont fear no nuclear holocaust, because that would signify the end is near, which then signifies, us Muslims winning in the end...(its a dramatic story really)

Verily the Nukes of Allah can overpower the feebl;e weapons of man

You fool.....God is on the side of the Christians. That is why He has blessed the Christian world with tremendous peace and prosperity and liberty. And that is why God always curses Muslims with poverty and disease, and delivers Muslims humiliating military defeats.

You way of life offends God. Convert now to save yourself.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2002, 06:02:56 PM by CWalker187 »