Author Topic: Congratulations To Islam......  (Read 673 times)

CWalker187

Congratulations To Islam......
« on: November 11, 2002, 05:45:05 PM »
You guys have gone almost two weeks straight without commiting some type of murderous terrorist attack on innocent civilains.You must be very proud of yourselves.

At this rate, I am never going to have anything to post on this message board ever again.

verbalassaulta

Re:Congratulations To Islam......
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2002, 05:50:03 PM »
just give them some time...them damn muslims will surely do something violent and irrational....actually i think we have a couple of muslim terrorists on this board... ;D

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2002, 06:52:08 PM »
nah u got pieces of shit like infinite slammin other religions an others beliefs,  u could post about that

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 06:59:28 PM »
nah u got pieces of shit like infinite slammin other religions an others beliefs,  u could post about that

Nice Idea ::) Now U can safely go back to sucking Doggy's Penis :P

CWalker187

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 08:30:08 PM »
Whoops, nevermind the title of this thread......

Muslim Extremists Kill 13 in Kashmir Bombing

.c The Associated Press

SRINAGAR, India (AP) - Suspected Islamic militants set off a bomb along the main highway in India's troubled Kashmir state Monday, killing 13 paramilitary police and leaving at least five injured, officials said.

The men were traveling in a truck near the town of Ramsoo, about 100 miles south of Srinagar, when the bomb threw the truck into a deep ditch, said Neeraj Kumar, spokesman for India's Border Security Force.

The Pakistan-based Hezb-ul Mujahedeen, the largest guerrilla group in Kashmir, claimed responsibility for the attack, Press Trust of India news agency reported.

Traffic was stopped along the highway after the afternoon blast as security forces looked for more explosives, he said.

In a separate incident, Ghulam Nabi Chuntsaz, an activist with the pro-India National Conference party, was shot dead Monday by unidentified gunmen outside the party's former office in downtown Srinagar, a police official there said on condition of anonymity.

Militants have waged a 12-year insurgency for the independence of Indian-controlled Kashmir or its merger with Muslim Pakistan. More than 60,000 people have been killed and thousands are missing.

11/11/02 07:32 EST

Copyright 2002 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.  All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

CWalker187

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 08:33:34 PM »
Oh yeah, this too.....

Five Said Dead in Israeli Shooting

By EITAN HESS-ASKENAZI
.c The Associated Press

KIBBUTZ METZER, Israel (AP) - A suspected Palestinian militant opened fire in an Israeli farming community late Sunday, killing at least five people, Israeli rescue workers said.

The shooting occurred at Kibbutz Metzer, a collective farming community in northern Israel, just across the border from the West Bank. Israeli security forces were trying to find the gunmen, security sources added.

``There was shooting for close to 10 minutes then the security forces arrived and we're shut inside the houses,'' a member of the farm, identified only as Irit, told Israel radio.

The Israeli rescue service, Magen David Adom, said at least five people were killed.

``Israelis in their own homes were brutally targeted by Palestinian terrorists,'' said David Baker, an official in Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's office.

Hours earlier, a car exploded outside the kibbutz, killing the two Palestinian occupants as police moved to stop the vehicle.

It was not clear whether the Palestinians detonated the bomb intentionally or by accident, police said.

That incident was one of three instances Sunday in which Israeli authorities said they managed to prevent a planned suicide attack.

In one other case, the army said it arrested a 15-year-old youth from the West Bank city of Nablus who was on his way to carry out a suicide bombing when he was caught. Also, the army arrested a man it described as a senior Hamas member who was masterminding an attack from the West Bank town of Hebron.

11/10/02 18:55 EST

Copyright 2002 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press.  All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2002, 08:59:01 PM »
I think u should make new threads for both of these stories^^^

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2002, 11:41:43 PM »
"ALlah will be very Pleased"  ;D
LOL couldnt resist that^

Man Im pissed over Kshmir though..it was such a beauiful place(compared to Switzerland) before the muthafuckin Militants starting fuckin everything up...those motherfuckin Paki pieces of shit

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2002, 11:59:14 PM »
so India has done nothing wrong in Kashmir?

and c walker....never mind....u aint worth it...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2002, 01:59:36 AM »
"ALlah will be very Pleased"  ;D
LOL couldnt resist that^

Man Im pissed over Kshmir though..it was such a beauiful place(compared to Switzerland) before the muthafuckin Militants starting fuckin everything up...those motherfuckin Paki pieces of shit

and once again, if you havent realised... you're dissing your own God

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2002, 10:38:19 AM »
so India has done nothing wrong in Kashmir?

and c walker....never mind....u aint worth it...

LOL Why do U have to bring up the opponents always? U admitted Pakistan was wrong...of course India has done a couple wrong things but thats nothing compared to the evil Of Pakistan(The Land of Peace? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA)

Oh and I-Bo Im Hindu and I dont believe IN "ALLAH"...I am a rebel of Islam anyway 8)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2002, 12:00:18 PM »
I Bo, Rap quake doesnt believe in one god, rather a huge variety of dieties and semi diesties, (at least thats whats ive been told by a hindu)

and rap quake, you gotta understand man, yes the current "terrorism" in kashmir is pakistani supported but India is the root cause of all thisd conflict
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2002, 04:30:34 PM »

and rap quake, you gotta understand man, yes the current "terrorism" in kashmir is pakistani supported but India is the root cause of all thisd conflict

Islamic terrorism is never actually the fault of Muslims, is it? It is always the fault of Hindus, Jews, and Christians.

Wake up you idiot. Be it Kashmir, Palestine, Chechyna, Indonesia, America, etc..the one constant is Islam.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2002, 04:34:50 PM by CWalker187 »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2002, 05:00:40 PM »

Islamic terrorism is never actually the fault of Muslims, is it? It is always the fault of Hindus, Jews, and Christians.

WORD UP TO THAT! Peices of shit always finding somone to blame...

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2002, 06:48:58 PM »
^^LOL Infinite Now I Know why Sccit always says U have no political opinions of ur own other than what Tech tells u...(BIG PUN!!! ;D)

U dont know much about the Kashmir issue man it was caused by Pakistan...it was peaceful until 89 when PAKISTAN started bringing in terrorists cuz they fought 3 wars and got their pussy muslim asses whooped each time...and now they STILL send in terrorists cuz thats the only policy that has more than a 5% chance of occuring and if they cant have it..then just let the place rot right?

Fuck Pakistan and everyone down with it! >:(