Author Topic: Congratulations To Islam......  (Read 675 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Congratulations To Islam......
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2002, 01:06:58 PM »
LOL

This is where Tech withdraws

Having pushed you and destroyed whatever political arguments your lil brain could conjure

Im not gonna get trapped into a convo with a fool not worth my time which might end up with religions being insulted

so bro, you can insult Islam all you want, but I aint gonna insult Christianity

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2002, 03:54:17 PM »
It seems on every board I go on, there's the idea that muslims are gonna "win" some imaginary war.  It's like yall are just waiting to kill a bunch of christians.  I don't like that very much, for real.  

The religious intolerance of Muslims is simply disgusting.

PLEASE.. do not talk about intollerance... i have the whole history as proof for the islamic tollerance and christian intollerance..

CWalker187

« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2002, 04:01:23 PM »
You have to be on crack to say that Muslims are tolerant of other religions and Chistians are not. What world are you living in?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2002, 04:26:05 PM »

NIK: "WORD UP TO THAT! Peices of shit always finding somone to blame"

c walker states that Muslims always argue it isnt their fault
You respond by sayin that those "pieces of shit" always finding someone to blame

pray tell, NIK, who were u referring to? My grandma? The Native Americans?

Are u the dumbest guy alive or what? I said "Peices of shit always find people to blame"...so peices of shit would be refering to people who blame other countrys/religions...idiot...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2002, 04:29:05 PM »

You fool.....God is on the side of the Christians. That is why He has blessed the Christian world with tremendous peace and prosperity and liberty. And that is why God always curses Muslims with poverty and disease, and delivers Muslims humiliating military defeats.

You way of life offends God. Convert now to save yourself.

LMAO!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2002, 01:15:45 PM »

NIK: "WORD UP TO THAT! Peices of shit always finding somone to blame"

c walker states that Muslims always argue it isnt their fault
You respond by sayin that those "pieces of shit" always finding someone to blame

pray tell, NIK, who were u referring to? My grandma? The Native Americans?

Are u the dumbest guy alive or what? I said "Peices of shit always find people to blame"...so peices of shit would be refering to people who blame other countrys/religions...idiot...

LOL, i know damn well what u meant, im not a stupid lil kid NIK, cant trick me man...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll