Author Topic: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked  (Read 13235 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked
« Reply #180 on: October 29, 2009, 04:13:02 AM »
After first listen its better then curtis definatly, and lyrically 50 stepped up ten fold.  So disrispectful is his best diss track in a while, good to see him finally go in on game, lol at the beginning him talking and his dad molesting him lol.

Saying that it could have bee so much better if he had included sunday morning, get up and they burn me....

Fingers crossed he changes a few tracks before the release date, well see.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #181 on: October 29, 2009, 04:15:53 AM »
Am I allowed to say this is whack?  I really tryed..

dont worry.. only Chamilitary thinks this album is FIRE.. lol no hate

lol cham think the whole album is fire ?

The first half of the album BANGS, imo. The invitation is a great intro track. Death to my enemies reminds me of the Wu for some reason, don't ask, it just does lol.

So disrespectful is great, he's nasty with the Game disses, damn, i will say it's fire although i'm quite surprised he chose to do so on his album..i  mean damn '' Your daddy f****ed your momma, then f****ed your sister'' not sure i dig personal attacks on these kind of matters but either way, 50 at his best when he's being a big meanie, and this track bangs  8)

Pyscho is a tight track. the hook is cool, Eminem lossed the accent, and Dre doing his thing with the beat. Y'all was all complaining that Dre needed to lay off the piano and he did, this track his original, digging the baseline and the drums and claps on this one.

Gangsta's delight is preety cool too... i hope they record some new shit for the november 23rd release  8) more khalil, more dre, more mr. porter more Em.

how the fuck is it possible to record, mix and master few new tracks in one month????????????????

anyway.. this album is pretty average. at least it's not as much garbage as i thought it would be...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2009, 04:21:27 AM by shoo »

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #182 on: October 29, 2009, 04:31:50 AM »
i first listened it in my car, so first half of it and couple of joints in the end of the record (ok youre right) was sounding superior. After like 3 listens i can say that its pretty good

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #183 on: October 29, 2009, 04:35:00 AM »
It's alright. Lyrically, 50 comes through. Some of the beats are grimey, but some are pop-trash.

Overall it's OK, but 50's last two mixtapes were better than this. BISD sounds like leftovers from War Angel and Forever King.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2009, 04:49:34 AM »
No mention of the leak on this is 50, no suprise there lol

As ive said previously if he had replaced a few of the tracks with they burn me get up and sunday morning i would have been tsaying it was on par with get rich but that get it hot, could have been you and hold me down ruin it. Alsop not feeling stretch that much, i like the lyrics but the beat is meh.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Jaydc

« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2009, 04:53:01 AM »
couldve been you sounds so out of place.

Elano

« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2009, 06:15:03 AM »
couldve been you sounds so out of place.
like you in this forum

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2009, 07:56:28 AM »
After quick skim through, only three tracks stood out for me. Death to my enemies, psycho and so disrespectful.

So disrespectful bangs like a muthafucker, death to my enemies got a nice raw beat to it, suprised dre did it to be honest, just doesnt sound like his mixing, sounds abit raw, but i like it. 50 flow on the third verse was liive, should have spit like that througout the joint, would have been more instant imo. Psycho is heated, 50 hook is fire but so disrespectful sounds like the best joint for me so far. 50 sound like he was during the grodt era imo on this joint.

everything else sound like skip/passive listening music on first listen. I'll give this a proper listen tonight but right now, its not terrible but its nowhere near dope either. But its got three dope joints on it...im even suprised with that to be honest lol

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2009, 08:01:47 AM »
That's pretty much what I think but I also liked Hold Me Down and Stretch because it's reminiscent of the old days when 50 had the melodic flow. Then there's Ok You'Re Right (mainly because of the beat but 50 is cool) and Could've Been You (real nice for a chick track, great beat from Khalil too)

Jay_J

« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2009, 08:30:25 AM »
please someone send me a link to download that album

Nooc210

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Planets
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »
please someone send me a link to download that album

FEEBLE!  :laugh: :D
The Chonic • 2001 • Compton •
http://www.drdre.com

sav

« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2009, 09:38:45 AM »
"Hold me down" bangs pretty hard too... except the "I put no one above you mmm mmmm I love you" hahahahah.  :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2009, 09:44:32 AM »
Am I allowed to say this is whack?  I really tryed..

it may be decieving because i compare it to Curtis & his stuff on TOS & i feel it's far ahead of those works.

i never like Could've Been You, Do You Think About me is kind of weak & Okay, You're Right is average.

but basically the rest super exceeded my expecations for this album.

like i also said, it's nowhere near some of the other albums we consider for "album of the year", but for a 50 Cent album, a guy that everybody says is finished, i really enjoyed this shit. 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2009, 09:46:46 AM »
Am I allowed to say this is whack?  I really tryed..

lol cham think the whole album is fire ?

The first half of the album BANGS, imo. The invitation is a great intro track. Death to my enemies reminds me of the Wu for some reason, don't ask, it just does lol.

So disrespectful is great, he's nasty with the Game disses, damn, i will say it's fire although i'm quite surprised he chose to do so on his album..i  mean damn '' Your daddy f****ed your momma, then f****ed your sister'' not sure i dig personal attacks on these kind of matters but either way, 50 at his best when he's being a big meanie, and this track bangs  8)

Pyscho is a tight track. the hook is cool, Eminem lossed the accent, and Dre doing his thing with the beat. Y'all was all complaining that Dre needed to lay off the piano and he did, this track his original, digging the baseline and the drums and claps on this one.

Gangsta's delight is preety cool too... i hope they record some new shit for the november 23rd release  8) more khalil, more dre, more mr. porter more Em.

how the fuck is it possible to record, mix and master few new tracks in one month????????????????

anyway.. this album is pretty average. at least it's not as much garbage as i thought it would be...

im sure with 624 hours on their hands, they can at least 2 or 3 more songs. besides they might have just released this as a teaser and they already have some other tracks ready...

Portugoal

« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2009, 09:55:04 AM »
8 pages already? Dubcc is wack for this.

I only checked that Psycho track and I turned it off during Eminem's verse already.