Author Topic: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked  (Read 13520 times)

Lunatic

Re: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked
« Reply #210 on: October 29, 2009, 04:16:18 PM »
7 songs through and anyone hating is just doing that; hating. For a real fan, this is the grmiey shit we wanna' hear from 50. This is reminding me of some Heat, Back Down, etc. type shit; just beats not as excellent, but still very good so far.

You haven't reached the 2nd half yet. The disappointment will start to kick in soon.
well I liked Stretch too, and Strong Enough was decent. Get It Hot was awful and G's Delight was ok.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Blood$

« Reply #211 on: October 29, 2009, 04:17:59 PM »
7 songs through and anyone hating is just doing that; hating. For a real fan, this is the grmiey shit we wanna' hear from 50. This is reminding me of some Heat, Back Down, etc. type shit; just beats not as excellent, but still very good so far.

You haven't reached the 2nd half yet. The disappointment will start to kick in soon.
well I liked Stretch too, and Strong Enough was decent. Get It Hot was awful and G's Delight was ok.

word

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #212 on: October 29, 2009, 06:53:29 PM »
8 pages already? Dubcc is wack for this.

I only checked that Psycho track and I turned it off during Eminem's verse already.

Forreal its sad. Rappers who put out good albums regularly get no mention, and 50 gets 8 pages in one day.

Invincible

« Reply #213 on: October 29, 2009, 06:56:27 PM »
8 pages already? Dubcc is wack for this.

I only checked that Psycho track and I turned it off during Eminem's verse already.

Forreal its sad. Rappers who put out good albums regularly get no mention, and 50 gets 8 pages in one day.

True, OB4CL2 got to 8 pages in 12 days. And look what the far superior album is.

Lunatic

« Reply #214 on: October 29, 2009, 07:53:02 PM »
After 2 listens.

1. The Invitation - Real intro appropriate. beat is pretty solid. hook is better than average. 50 sounds more hungry on here than he normally does nowadays. - 4/5
2. Then Days Went By - Hot, soulful beat. Raw, grimey, boom bap. Flow is decent. Hook is eyy. At times, comes off as a cheap, mixtape cut. Ok song though. - 3.5/5

3. Death To My Enemies - HOT Dre beat 8) Hook is ok. 50 raps on this pretty hot though. - 4/5
4. So Disrespectful - 50 going in on this one lol. He at his best on shit like this. Beat is hot 2. Hook is decent. - 4.5/5

5. Psycho Ft. Eminem - Whats new? 'Nother hot Dre beat. Hook is much better on this one. 50 flowed his ass off on this. Clear Dre bring the best outta' 'em. No accent = hot Em verse. He rapped nice on here. - 5/5

6. Hold Me Down - 50s slower, stop, pause (whatever u wanna' call it) flow works on here. Beat is ok. Some corny lines at times. Hook is eyy. - 3.25/5
7. Crime Wave - I like this shit. That "no no no" in the background is tiiiight. This shit is grimey. Def 1 of my favorite joints. - 4.5/5
8. Stretch - This beat hot 2. Another good, hood sounding joint. - 4/5

9. Strong Enough - Hook is average. Beat is cool again. Some of these songs are surprising me. - 4/5
10. Get It Hot - Here is the mainstream crap I expected to hear lol. - 1/5
11. Gangsta's Delight - Again, very boom bap, grimey. - 3.75/5

12. I Got Swag - This ain't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be judging by the title lol. - 3.5/5
13. Baby By Me Ft. Ne-Yo - I remember this being worse, still not too good though. Not a fail though lol. That sample was a poor choice though. - 2.75/5
14. Do you Think About Me - I like the soulful sample as I always do lol. A decent cut for the females. - 3.5/5

15. Ok, You're Right - Beat has grown on me but still the worst of the 3 Dre on here. Track is pretty good though. - 4/5
16. Could've Been You Ft. R. Kelly - Glad this leaked and cut off Detox lol. Not good enough for Detox. And talk about a random track listing place. - 3.5/5

My biggest beef with the album is the track listing positioning on certain cuts and as mentioned, 50s hook game has diminished pretty badly. As of right now, I think this is better than Curtis though, which had more 1-2/5 songs than this album (Get It Hot only).

My concern is the replay value of some of tracks I like so far (Stretch & Strong Enough to mention 2).
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

GSmith

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #215 on: October 29, 2009, 08:54:50 PM »
Is it just me of is Lil' Wayne's No Ceilings Mixtape better than this album?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: October 29, 2009, 09:11:03 PM »
Strong Enough has mad replay value.  It's my favorite track off the album.  It reminds me of pre-get rich 50.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

woof

« Reply #217 on: October 29, 2009, 09:20:28 PM »
at least we all agree that Get It Hot is wack
how the fuck did it end up on the album Lol

midwestryder

« Reply #218 on: October 29, 2009, 11:05:44 PM »
Is it just me of is Lil' Wayne's No Ceilings Mixtape better than this album?
anything 50 cent does is better then anything lli wayne does.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2009, 01:40:42 AM »
I really hope they take a look at the comments this leak has produced and switch the album up slightly before the release date. As ive said before replace get it hot with they burn me, hold me down with sunday morning and baby by me with get up and to me youve got an equal to GRODT. The tracks that are great on this album are by far some of 50's best tracks lyrical and beat wise ive heard in a while.

I like on days went buy when hes talking about losing his viginity and his uncle stealing his coke and stealing from his grandmother.

"she was 20 i was 12/my granmama said she raped me/i just a smile from ear to ear/saying take me baby take me" lol

"She looked at me side ways like i was a thief or somthing/it hurt me, come on that wouldnt hurt you?/i pistol whipped that nigga till his face went purple"

He mentions this situation with his uncle in from pieces to weight.

Also he talks about a guy called country which i heard him mention on a few songs as well as in from pieces to weight
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #220 on: October 30, 2009, 03:11:04 AM »
i just heard it................. shit is like his mixtape war angel............. its okay.........i fux wid it...............

i expected lil mo.... its only his 4th album

hope he sells as much as em....

it will fuckin embarrasin if he hav trouble goin PLATinum

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #221 on: October 30, 2009, 04:44:46 AM »
I really hope they take a look at the comments this leak has produced and switch the album up slightly before the release date. As ive said before replace get it hot with they burn me, hold me down with sunday morning and baby by me with get up and to me youve got an equal to GRODT. The tracks that are great on this album are by far some of 50's best tracks lyrical and beat wise ive heard in a while.

I like on days went buy when hes talking about losing his viginity and his uncle stealing his coke and stealing from his grandmother.

"she was 20 i was 12/my granmama said she raped me/i just a smile from ear to ear/saying take me baby take me" lol

"She looked at me side ways like i was a thief or somthing/it hurt me, come on that wouldnt hurt you?/i pistol whipped that nigga till his face went purple"

He mentions this situation with his uncle in from pieces to weight.

Also he talks about a guy called country which i heard him mention on a few songs as well as in from pieces to weight

yeah lol dam 12??? fuck he lucky !

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #222 on: October 30, 2009, 06:44:00 AM »
Im probably gonna get flammed for this one but........Fuck it, im goin in.

There has to be an incredible amount of 50 stans on this forum. He can put out recycled bullshit and get mad props for it. I dont feel like you guys hold him in the same "space" as other rappers. The entire album sounds recycled. No advance in content, No concept records, and the hooks ::). C'mon Son, fuck outta here with that bullshit. This is no better than an average album. I see people giving songs 5/5 and 4.5/5, really? After a listen or two? The hold me down song is HOT but again, he gettin madd props for doing songs that other niggas already done, not to mention THIS NIGGA IS SINGING ON THE HOOK. By the time this shit actually drops, how many of you will really be still listening to it? Thats how you rate the value of an album. Obviously you all have opinions about the album, well, That is mine!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #223 on: October 30, 2009, 06:50:21 AM »
Im probably gonna get flammed for this one but........Fuck it, im goin in.

There has to be an incredible amount of 50 stans on this forum. He can put out recycled bullshit and get mad props for it. I dont feel like you guys hold him in the same "space" as other rappers. The entire album sounds recycled. No advance in content, No concept records, and the hooks ::). C'mon Son, fuck outta here with that bullshit. This is no better than an average album. I see people giving songs 5/5 and 4.5/5, really? After a listen or two? The hold me down song is HOT but again, he gettin madd props for doing songs that other niggas already done, not to mention THIS NIGGA IS SINGING ON THE HOOK. By the time this shit actually drops, how many of you will really be still listening to it? Thats how you rate the value of an album. Obviously you all have opinions about the album, well, That is mine!

AMEN!!!

woof

« Reply #224 on: October 30, 2009, 06:54:56 AM »
Album release got pushed up to Monday Nov 16