Author Topic: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked  (Read 13402 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked
« Reply #285 on: November 01, 2009, 11:48:06 PM »
I personally think everybody just  got over hyped about the album being leaked,and just lost their fucking minds!!!(wow! this song is hot,its great!)yall some suckaz for real.sounds like a reject from in da club..same guitar loop.just lower thats all. :laugh:

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #286 on: November 02, 2009, 12:45:03 AM »
After a thorough listen through - I'd say the album's pretty good. Not great - not bad - but pretty good.

50 got some substance in the lyrics this time around, exactly what he needed IMO. Beats are grimy and suit the subject matter. I wouldn't complain about the production for what it is. Sure, there's no "In Da Club superhit" on there, but those kinds of tracks are flukes anyway. And it's true that the enjoyability starts withering away after about the midpoint, with just a couple highlights on the second half and an absolute bellyflop of an ending, but on the overall I think 50 did good this time around. No way is this going on my "best of 2009" list or anything like that, but at least I enjoyed listening to this unlike the last 50 album.

Oh, and "Psycho" with Eminem isn't all that. It's obviously on there just because 50 wanted an Eminem feature.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #287 on: November 02, 2009, 01:22:47 AM »
After a thorough listen through - I'd say the album's pretty good. Not great - not bad - but pretty good.

50 got some substance in the lyrics this time around, exactly what he needed IMO. Beats are grimy and suit the subject matter. I wouldn't complain about the production for what it is. Sure, there's no "In Da Club superhit" on there, but those kinds of tracks are flukes anyway. And it's true that the enjoyability starts withering away after about the midpoint, with just a couple highlights on the second half and an absolute bellyflop of an ending, but on the overall I think 50 did good this time around. No way is this going on my "best of 2009" list or anything like that, but at least I enjoyed listening to this unlike the last 50 album.

Oh, and "Psycho" with Eminem isn't all that. It's obviously on there just because 50 wanted an Eminem feature.

what, you enjoyed the album, yet you don't like the best track on the album that much?  ;)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
« Reply #288 on: November 02, 2009, 05:16:47 AM »
They say Eminem, R Kelly & Dr Dre appearance on BISD

Dre? Maybe on Man's World.

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #289 on: November 02, 2009, 05:23:04 AM »
Just read mans world is supposedly the sunday morning track we heard a snippet of.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

eNgIeS

« Reply #290 on: November 02, 2009, 05:25:34 AM »

what, you enjoyed the album, yet you don't like the best track on the album that much?  ;)

I actually some what agree. I mean i love Dre and have loved the detox leaks that some people hated on but that psycho song, while its a good song, is overrated. kinda reminds me of American Psycho 2 by D-12. At the time everyone loves that song i always thought it was overrated

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #291 on: November 02, 2009, 06:22:03 AM »

spoken like a person who know what the fuck they talking about.

woof

« Reply #292 on: November 02, 2009, 08:56:37 AM »
They say Eminem, R Kelly & Dr Dre appearance on BISD

Dre? Maybe on Man's World.

would be dope if dre finally recorded his verse on Could've Been You

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #293 on: November 02, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

I actually some what agree. I mean i love Dre and have loved the detox leaks that some people hated on but that psycho song, while its a good song, is overrated. kinda reminds me of American Psycho 2 by D-12. At the time everyone loves that song i always thought it was overrated
ok.
well for me it's simple: it's a mediocre album, so that track easily sticks out.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #294 on: November 02, 2009, 10:02:00 AM »

ok.
well for me it's simple: it's a mediocre album, so that track easily sticks out.

That logic is terrible. That's the same as liking a weak song just because its surrounded by weaker songs.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #295 on: November 02, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »

ok.

That logic is terrible. That's the same as liking a weak song just because its surrounded by weaker songs.
no it's not, cause you didn't understand the point i was making.
i already expressed the fact that i like Psycho.
with my last post, i added that i think that BSID is mediocre to me.
so off course it was easy for me to decide that it's the best track of the album ( in other words: sticks out).

it would have been different if i thought that BSID was a great album.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #296 on: November 03, 2009, 07:58:13 PM »
I was gonna say that this album is a piece of shit, But I really really like Psycho. So it's almost a piece of shit. Still mediocre. 2/10

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #297 on: November 03, 2009, 11:44:15 PM »
I was gonna say that this album is a piece of shit, But I really really like Psycho. So it's almost a piece of shit. Still mediocre. 2/10
;D

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #298 on: November 04, 2009, 01:07:22 PM »
I'm Not @ All A Fan Of 50 But I'll Give This A Peep!

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #299 on: November 04, 2009, 02:42:13 PM »
Imma buy this shit. It comes with a DVD. Well worth the 15 bucks.