Author Topic: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked  (Read 13217 times)

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent - Before i Self Destruct leaked
« Reply #150 on: October 28, 2009, 06:06:23 PM »
You guys got me all hyped up with this album! Some people saying its 50s 2nd best album close to GRDT....Soo Far pretty dissapointed, Death to My Enemies, is Banging tho! That beat is insane! I agree that Physo is also a gem, that track is great, Em and 50 going back in forth is dope and the beat is dope as fuck! Grimey CD, but I geuss im just gettin sick of 50....Not Great not bad, Get Up should of been on the album for sure.....Hoooks are boring as they get

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #151 on: October 28, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »
LOL at Whoo Kid saying this leak is fake.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »
Fifs hook game really fell way the fuck off with this, he needs to get rid of about 4 or 5 tracks, beats sound cheap and hooks are just uninspired. He needed more Dre joints, Get Up and I Get It In shoulda definitely been on here, aswell as full version of "Shut Your Bloodclot Mouth"...

3.5/5 atm for me, the bangers bang hard though!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2009, 06:37:10 PM »
Downloading!!  ;D

The leak is most likely someone within 50s camp knowingly or someone at interscope most likely tryna do 50 a favour...or thinkin they doin him some help and trying to get his release date pushed up so he dont have to compete with everyone. Especially after how he must have felt stupid with the kanye defeat now a second with rick ross at his case all day even though 50 made him look stupid too many times, it won't be a good look. So this leak COULD be good for him. We'll see though. Would be a waste to push it back now.

I'll let y'all know what i think after i checked the album!!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2009, 07:04:15 PM »
I like 50.  I like Curtis.  I'm a fan that won't deny the critics.  I'll argue with them if I think they're hating but if it's legit, it's legit.

First reactions, the album is weird.  It sounds like a batch of the track are from one recording session for a different album.  They all have a similar boom-bap soul influenced sound.
Then I hear shit like Psycho and Stretch it sounds like it should be on another album.  The vibe is different.  The boom-bap sounds more raw (like pre-get rich), the second sounds like polished gangsta (more like Get Rich material).  The second half of the album - basically everything after strong enough isn't that great.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2009, 07:19:31 PM »
It looks like someone is pissed.

i remember 50 Cent like turned his office upside down when the "Follow My Lead" video leaked.

now? i bet somebody is getting fucked up lol.

So this must be what Game took away from the Aftermath studios the other week.

LOL!

hilarious. hahah. but umm yeah if this was a stunt,,this is crazy. I agree some of these tracks need to be replaced by some khalil-em-dre tracks.

not done listening to it but upto now i'm feeling the Invitation and Psycho. the beat is haunting.

westsiderider323

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2009, 07:21:58 PM »
shit is dope  8)

ch0pp3r

« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2009, 07:56:10 PM »
2-3 good tracks rest is doo-doo 50 dun Fell off even dre distancing him from this hiphop uncletom

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »
^nice signature. :laugh:

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2009, 08:01:06 PM »
I like 50.  I like Curtis.  I'm a fan that won't deny the critics.  I'll argue with them if I think they're hating but if it's legit, it's legit.

First reactions, the album is weird.  It sounds like a batch of the track are from one recording session for a different album.  They all have a similar boom-bap soul influenced sound.
Then I hear shit like Psycho and Stretch it sounds like it should be on another album.  The vibe is different.  The boom-bap sounds more raw (like pre-get rich), the second sounds like polished gangsta (more like Get Rich material).  The second half of the album - basically everything after strong enough isn't that great.

Well 50 said once he got with Dre for him to do his tracks for the album, that they were scrapping a good portion of it. So that feeling you have is probably from that. I was always under the impression though that Dre was going to do the bulk of the beats on this album. Similiar to what he did for Relaspe and to further build buzz for Detox. I still would not be surprised if that is still the case regardless of this leak.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2009, 08:04:38 PM »

Well 50 said once he got with Dre for him to do his tracks for the album, that they were scrapping a good portion of it. So that feeling you have is probably from that. I was always under the impression though that Dre was going to do the bulk of the beats on this album. Similiar to what he did for Relaspe and to further build buzz for Detox. I still would not be surprised if that is still the case regardless of this leak.

Yeah I was hoping for atleast half to be Dre beats, then the rest shared out between Jake One, Hi Tek, Khalil, Mr Porter etc...

I needa give this a proper listen on my system at home. Was the leak CDQ, cos some of the shit sounds tinny

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2009, 08:09:04 PM »
Someone Link me please

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2009, 08:09:22 PM »

Yeah I was hoping for atleast half to be Dre beats, then the rest shared out between Jake One, Hi Tek, Khalil, Mr Porter etc...

I needa give this a proper listen on my system at home. Was the leak CDQ, cos some of the shit sounds tinny

Unless I missed something, 50 has been quiet about this leak. Which leads me to believe this is either not the finished album or something else. Hell he destroyed a flat screen TV when that track with Robin Thicke was leaked off of Curtis lol.

ch0pp3r

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2009, 08:16:41 PM »
^nice signature. :laugh:

thx! :D dam yankees got whooooooped ;)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2009, 08:17:01 PM »
You'd think he had mad leftover from past recording sessions that he could scrap together a dope enough album from leftovers.

Favorite track right now is Strong Enough.  Shit bangs!  He just ate that track up.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks