Author Topic: G-Spot Track Of The Day  (Read 6474 times)

ThaChamp

Re: G-Spot Track Of The Day
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2009, 12:55:32 PM »
wannabe ass 818 hahaha rooney youre a fucking joke. did you learn how to drive a car yet

lol, your one of the biggest jokes here, hands down. no need to say more.

nah mufukka was right

aint nobody wanna be no fuckin wanna be 818 douch bag like you

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2009, 12:58:45 PM »
wannabe ass 818 hahaha rooney youre a fucking joke. did you learn how to drive a car yet

nah mufukka was right

lol, for damn sure aint no one wants to be a mexican crip from texas,

id rather be a 818 head that smokes OG all day, than some texan wetback crip that smokes stress all day. its funny how you talk about a socal city, when ur ass lives ini no where.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »

nah mufukka was right

He isn't an 818 douchebag. All my dudes up there would run him off for being a Dogg Eater Grape Juice Crip. Lol. He's more like a 620.

ThaChamp

« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2009, 01:02:42 PM »
LOL @ im a wanna be when i get love in the hood and i can actually represent something

but this nigga tries so hard to be a crip but cant get excepted cus no one takes gooks serious

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2009, 01:14:10 PM »
LOL @ im a wanna be when i get love in the hood and i can actually represent something

but this nigga tries so hard to be a crip but cant get excepted cus no one takes gooks serious

hahahaha omg, your fucking hilarious, homie you made me crack up so hard, haha do i have to bring up that classic thread everytime yo ass fronts liek your hard?

lol at u gettin love in the hood, lol what is this a fairytale? hahah if texas "hoods" are like the movies than alright homie hahah i gess it is. homie if u real u would know aint nobody gives a fuck about anybody except themselves. haha representing something, what was your hood called? black mafia crips? lmfao, homie everybody from the skins and woods would be clownin on your ass.

homie i dont get what you think the 818 is, that shits basically LA u idiot. theres actors, musicians, sports players, etc etc where tanner wanted to meet up that live in the 818, than theres places like noho, van nuys, sun valley where its just as bad as east la, if that aint your hood you do not wanna be ther after dark, especially if yo ass is hispanic.

yea man, ima real crip because i have kurupt and daz on my sig. your knowledge of anything "hood" as you claim is bullshit. i mean seriously u get love from the hood? where u get that? south central? boyz in the hood?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2009, 01:15:07 PM »

nah mufukka was right

He isn't an 818 douchebag. All my dudes up there would run him off for being a Dogg Eater Grape Juice Crip. Lol. He's more like a 620.

lol, niggas got no juice in the 818, if u aint PP or OVGC, than homie u and your nigger homie aint shit.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2009, 01:16:47 PM »
another case of E-thugging ruining a perfectly good music thread

ThaChamp

« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

hahahaha omg, your fucking hilarious, homie you made me crack up so hard, haha do i have to bring up that classic thread everytime yo ass fronts liek your hard?

lol at u gettin love in the hood, lol what is this a fairytale? hahah if texas "hoods" are like the movies than alright homie hahah i gess it is. homie if u real u would know aint nobody gives a fuck about anybody except themselves. haha representing something, what was your hood called? black mafia crips? lmfao, homie everybody from the skins and woods would be clownin on your ass.

homie i dont get what you think the 818 is, that shits basically LA u idiot. theres actors, musicians, sports players, etc etc where tanner wanted to meet up that live in the 818, than theres places like noho, van nuys, sun valley where its just as bad as east la, if that aint your hood you do not wanna be ther after dark, especially if yo ass is hispanic.

yea man, ima real crip because i have kurupt and daz on my sig. your knowledge of anything "hood" as you claim is bullshit. i mean seriously u get love from the hood? where u get that? south central? boyz in the hood?

your a fuckin stupid idiot if you think Texas dont have ghettos like everywhere else...
we aint not fuckin riding horses around here nigga your fuckin stupid

and im from La Cuarenta :40:
and we have all seen your wanna be gook gang looney... we know you aint real nigga

and how you gonna front liek your tough when your scared to meet up with Tanner

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2009, 01:24:46 PM »
Well, thing is, my money didn't come for the flight but Roon3y was a bitch about it regardless. Dude won't give out his #, picture, address, or anything. Dude is shook.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2009, 01:25:01 PM »

your a fuckin stupid idiot if you think Texas dont have ghettos like everywhere else...

and we have all seen your wanna be gook gang looney... we know you aint real nigga

hahahaha, damn you must be real insecure, actually claiming a hood on an internetf forum? bitch, you live hundreds of miles away how would we know if you ass is in that hood or if that shit even exists.

only a desperate wanksta would name drop to flex nuts. baby boy, the way you talk u havnt seen shit or done shit, you flex your nuts way too much on an internet forum, lol you live in texas man, there aint no asians up in that mutha fucka, lol, why? because texas is a shit hole, who would want to to go there when u got all of greater los angeles.

the thing is i never said there werent no hoods in texas, everytime i said YOU aint hood, YOU aint shit. lol so whend u hood hop from black mafia crips to la beaner 40?

lol and no, im not gonna name drop hoods, you lil wanksta hahaha.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2009, 01:28:42 PM »
Well, thing is, my money didn't come for the flight but Roon3y was a bitch about it regardless. Dude won't give out his #, picture, address, or anything. Dude is shook.

rofl my pictures been here punk, and the number and address? your a fuckin idiot, you should get locked. i change my mind your little white ass needs to learn the lesson the hard way.

haha 2nd of all i told your ass to come meet me in the town, and i gave you streets to the bars i always go to. 3rd of all if ur homiess (which are wearing diamond earings and golden bracelets) are hood, y dont you tell your "homies" to gangbang in the town, since ur so bent on confronting me.

lol i can see it now "hey cali, can u go look for this korean guy, i got shit into him on dubcc, fsho, keep it real homie , westside"

ThaChamp

« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2009, 01:45:51 PM »

hahahaha, damn you must be real insecure, actually claiming a hood on an internetf forum? bitch, you live hundreds of miles away how would we know if you ass is in that hood or if that shit even exists.

only a desperate wanksta would name drop to flex nuts. baby boy, the way you talk u havnt seen shit or done shit, you flex your nuts way too much on an internet forum, lol you live in texas man, there aint no asians up in that mutha fucka, lol, why? because texas is a shit hole, who would want to to go there when u got all of greater los angeles.

the thing is i never said there werent no hoods in texas, everytime i said YOU aint hood, YOU aint shit. lol so whend u hood hop from black mafia crips to la beaner 40?

cus your a fuckin fake and you know it...
LMAO@ calling texas a shit hole when you never even been here... no wonder nobody takes your asian wigger ass serious

Sparegeez

« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
texas is a certified shit hole. there's no denying that

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2009, 02:01:20 PM »

LMAO@ calling texas a shit hole when you never even been here... no wonder nobody takes your asian wigger ass serious

lol im fake cuz im not name dropping hoods? chump, look at yourself, your gangbangin online, litearlly, claimin a hood. your a loser.'

what u want a make a list of hoods that the homies i know are from? lol wow. i guess thats gangbang in texas.

ThaChamp

« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »

lol im fake cuz im not name dropping hoods? chump, look at yourself, your gangbangin online, litearlly, claimin a hood. your a loser.'

what u want a make a list of hoods that the homies i know are from? lol wow. i guess thats gangbang in texas.

you asked me you fuckin idiot... damn your so fuckin stupid no wonder you cant do a damn research paper