Author Topic: G-Spot Track Of The Day  (Read 6482 times)

Sparegeez

Re: G-Spot Track Of The Day
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
ag has been banging his and his cousin's hoods and sets throughout aim all month now. it's kinda funny, he still calls his streets barrios

ThaChamp

« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2009, 02:13:39 PM »
ag has been banging his and his cousin's hoods and sets throughout aim all month now. it's kinda funny, he still calls his streets barrios

awww the gooks decide to team up together...

too bad yall both are the biggest jokes here...

are you gonna make another lieng thread crying for attention sparegeek?

Muhfukka

« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2009, 02:45:04 PM »
rooney what kind of 20 year old gang banger doesnt know how to drive a car? i mean honestly i know youre asian and everything but shit

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2009, 02:48:16 PM »
LOL @ im a wanna be when i get love in the hood and i can actually represent something

but this nigga tries so hard to be a crip but cant get excepted cus no one takes gooks serious

hahahaha omg, your fucking hilarious, homie you made me crack up so hard, haha do i have to bring up that classic thread everytime yo ass fronts liek your hard?

lol at u gettin love in the hood, lol what is this a fairytale? hahah if texas "hoods" are like the movies than alright homie hahah i gess it is. homie if u real u would know aint nobody gives a fuck about anybody except themselves. haha representing something, what was your hood called? black mafia crips? lmfao, homie everybody from the skins and woods would be clownin on your ass.

homie i dont get what you think the 818 is, that shits basically LA u idiot. theres actors, musicians, sports players, etc etc where tanner wanted to meet up that live in the 818, than theres places like noho, van nuys, sun valley where its just as bad as east la, if that aint your hood you do not wanna be ther after dark, especially if yo ass is hispanic.

yea man, ima real crip because i have kurupt and daz on my sig. your knowledge of anything "hood" as you claim is bullshit. i mean seriously u get love from the hood? where u get that? south central? boyz in the hood?

your a fuckin stupid idiot if you think Texas dont have ghettos like everywhere else...
we aint not fuckin riding horses around here nigga your fuckin stupid

and im from La Cuarenta :40:
and we have all seen your wanna be gook gang looney... we know you aint real nigga

and how you gonna front liek your tough when your scared to meet up with Tanner

hahahaha, damn you must be real insecure, actually claiming a hood on an internetf forum? bitch, you live hundreds of miles away how would we know if you ass is in that hood or if that shit even exists.

only a desperate wanksta would name drop to flex nuts. baby boy, the way you talk u havnt seen shit or done shit, you flex your nuts way too much on an internet forum, lol you live in texas man, there aint no asians up in that mutha fucka, lol, why? because texas is a shit hole, who would want to to go there when u got all of greater los angeles.

the thing is i never said there werent no hoods in texas, everytime i said YOU aint hood, YOU aint shit. lol so whend u hood hop from black mafia crips to la beaner 40?

lol and no, im not gonna name drop hoods, you lil wanksta hahaha.

cus your a fuckin fake and you know it...
LMAO@ calling texas a shit hole when you never even been here... no wonder nobody takes your asian wigger ass serious

lol im fake cuz im not name dropping hoods? chump, look at yourself, your gangbangin online, litearlly, claimin a hood. your a loser.'

what u want a make a list of hoods that the homies i know are from? lol wow. i guess thats gangbang in texas.

you asked me you fuckin idiot... damn your so fuckin stupid no wonder you cant do a damn research paper

lol i guess u failed to see the comedic value in that.  ::)

muhfuckka, i didnt get it cuz i was on probation for past 5 years, and now its becaus im just lazy, and i dont really need one right now, i have enough friends so atleast one of them isnt busy doing something.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2009, 02:54:05 PM »
that is a bullshit excuse. lots of people drive without licenses or on suspended licenses, even if youre not driving around alot you should have learned the basics how to drive a car at some point. you kick it at a video arcade and cant drive, youre like a little kid. shit it wouldnt surprise me if youre still a virgin

ThaChamp

« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2009, 02:55:51 PM »
that is a bullshit excuse. lots of people drive without licenses or on suspended licenses, even if youre not driving around alot you should have learned the basics how to drive a car at some point. you kick it at a video arcade and cant drive, youre like a little kid. shit it wouldnt surprise me if youre still a virgin

he is a virgin he stated it in his interview

Sparegeez

« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2009, 02:57:47 PM »
looney dog u really do need your license or at LEAST learn how to drive. nobody above the age of 18, especially females, would take you seriously if they find out you have 0 bars behind the wheel. just do it dog it aint that hard

Muhfukka

« Reply #112 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:12 PM »
looney dog u really do need your license or at LEAST learn how to drive. nobody above the age of 18, especially females, would take you seriously if they find out you have 0 bars behind the wheel. just do it dog it aint that hard
hes too busy playing the dance dance game at the arcade with the hommies

Sparegeez

« Reply #113 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:24 PM »

i like how you change the subject knowing you can't speak on what I stated. good dodging move ag you should become a politician for your people, illegals

ThaChamp

« Reply #114 on: December 07, 2009, 03:02:49 PM »

i like how you change the subject knowing you can't speak on what I stated. good dodging move ag you should become a politician for your people, illegals

no wonder your a disgrace to your own race and forced to kick it with a bunch of gay asians from san fransisco

Muhfukka

« Reply #115 on: December 07, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »
rooney identifies with his sig of three fake ass gangsters riding the bus in clothes that dont fit

ThaChamp

« Reply #116 on: December 07, 2009, 03:06:13 PM »
i wonder how it feels to ride the bus or ride a bike everywhere you go when your 20 years old

ikke

« Reply #117 on: December 07, 2009, 03:06:51 PM »
THat fails.

Funny thing is, I'm usually quiker on my bike then cars in weekends.

Yes I ride a bike fuck you I can't take an exam for a drivers license till I'm 18.

Sparegeez

« Reply #118 on: December 07, 2009, 03:07:23 PM »

no wonder your a disgrace to your own race and forced to kick it with a bunch of gay asians from san fransisco

dog im not forced to kick it with any particular race.This is cali brotha, if you're somewhat educated, outgoing and have some morals than you're cool in my book. I know in texas you're only given 2 options. fake gangsta mexicants, and mexicans. I think we all know who you chose to kick it with

Muhfukka

« Reply #119 on: December 07, 2009, 03:08:29 PM »
sparegeez i like how youre contsantly telling ag he isnt from ca so he has no idea how it is here, and then 5 seconds later act like you know everything about texas