Author Topic: G-Spot Track Of The Day  (Read 6469 times)

Sparegeez

Re: G-Spot Track Of The Day
« Reply #120 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:07 PM »
looney dog u really do need your license or at LEAST learn how to drive. nobody above the age of 18, especially females, would take you seriously if they find out you have 0 bars behind the wheel. just do it dog it aint that hard
THat fails.

Funny thing is, I'm usually quiker on my bike then cars in weekends.

Yes I ride a bike fuck you I can't take an exam for a drivers license till I'm 18.

i was only speaking about those individuals who can get their license but don't. tell me your pussy game wouldn't go up if you had a car

ikke

« Reply #121 on: December 07, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »
looney dog u really do need your license or at LEAST learn how to drive. nobody above the age of 18, especially females, would take you seriously if they find out you have 0 bars behind the wheel. just do it dog it aint that hard
THat fails.

Yes I ride a bike fuck you I can't take an exam for a drivers license till I'm 18.
i was only speaking about those individuals who can get their license but don't. tell me your pussy game wouldn't go up if you had a car
in most cases probally.

But no car>>>>>>>>>>..a very very shitty car

Muhfukka

« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2009, 03:15:02 PM »
THat fails.

in most cases probally.

hell no. a real shitty car can still get you around better than a bike or the fuckin shame train

Sparegeez

« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2009, 03:18:33 PM »
sparegeez i like how youre contsantly telling ag he isnt from ca so he has no idea how it is here, and then 5 seconds later act like you know everything about texas

well ag isn't only talking about cali, but he's making wrong assumptions about my personal life so im sorry for discrediting his lies and bullshit. ill also stop callin texas a shitty state because im sure it's not ::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2009, 03:20:59 PM »
THat fails.

in most cases probally.

you sound like a spoiled ass kid just letting you know

ikke

« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2009, 03:24:11 PM »
THat fails.

in most cases probally.

hell no. a real shitty car can still get you around better than a bike or the fuckin shame train
Do you know the british show top gear?
They did a test about what was the best city transport in Londen: Bike, Car or The Bus.
THe bike won, the bus 2nd and after a long time the guy in the car finally arived.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2009, 03:24:56 PM »
that is a bullshit excuse. lots of people drive without licenses or on suspended licenses, even if youre not driving around alot you should have learned the basics how to drive a car at some point. you kick it at a video arcade and cant drive, youre like a little kid. shit it wouldnt surprise me if youre still a virgin

he is a virgin he stated it in his interview

lol, that you took an hour to make loser.

your an idiot, of course i know how to drive u idiot, ive drove plenty of times, but i dont choose to reuglarly, im not no kid but its obvious you are.

what makes you think after being 5 years of probation, going to court countless of times early in the morning, drug tests, slave work community service, u think img oing to take a chance of driving every day without a lisence when i can clearly get around with my homies?

i thought salinas is bad neighborhood? in LA they pull yo over because your 4 deep in car, they pull u over because one guy has a shaved head, etc etc. so hell nah i aint gonna be driving around with no lisence u idiot. and if u get caught well tthere u go u get another ocuple years that u have to wait till u actually get one.

and homie everybody knows your ass is a virgin, get your ass some social skills, you damn hermit.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2009, 03:26:15 PM »
THat fails.

in most cases probally.

They did a test about what was the best city transport in Londen: Bike, Car or The Bus.
THe bike won, the bus 2nd and after a long time the guy in the car finally arived.

how do you expect to get road head on a bike?

Muhfukka

« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2009, 03:26:30 PM »
that is a bullshit excuse. lots of people drive without licenses or on suspended licenses, even if youre not driving around alot you should have learned the basics how to drive a car at some point. you kick it at a video arcade and cant drive, youre like a little kid. shit it wouldnt surprise me if youre still a virgin

he is a virgin he stated it in his interview

lol, that you took an hour to make loser.

your an idiot, of course i know how to drive u idiot, ive drove plenty of times, but i dont choose to reuglarly, im not no kid but its obvious you are.

what makes you think after being 5 years of probation, going to court countless of times early in the morning, drug tests, slave work community service, u think img oing to take a chance of driving every day without a lisence when i can clearly get around with my homies?

i thought salinas is bad neighborhood? in LA they pull yo over because your 4 deep in car, they pull u over because one guy has a shaved head, etc etc. so hell nah i aint gonna be driving around with no lisence u idiot. and if u get caught well tthere u go u get another ocuple years that u have to wait till u actually get one.

and homie everybody knows your ass is a virgin, get your ass some social skills, you damn hermit.
translation:    :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: December 07, 2009, 03:27:16 PM »

yea i know, pimpin aint easy when u dont go no whip.

Muhfukka

« Reply #130 on: December 07, 2009, 03:29:01 PM »

having a little asian dick probably doesnt help either

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #131 on: December 07, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »

having a little asian dick probably doesnt help either

you have no social skills, i doubt u have any friends or ever had a girlfriend for that matter

ikke

« Reply #132 on: December 07, 2009, 03:38:28 PM »
THat fails.

in most cases probally.

how do you expect to get road head on a bike?
How do you expect to get home drunk on anything other then a bike or the bus when you're creepin solo?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: December 07, 2009, 03:39:08 PM »
im locking this, till the next track. this thread aint no beef thread

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #134 on: December 08, 2009, 12:35:49 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pnxHhBUa9IU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/pnxHhBUa9IU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>